©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

peptide question for the experienced

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
OTE=Ironbuilt;216128]Yeah he's a little slow when" smooth up in ya" is on the turntable too..
.its rarely on except on custard pie dessert night..[/QUOTE]

Its kuchen, !kciD

sma

Jun 2, 2013
If igf1- lr3 pretty much acts as insulin and goes systematic turning off proliferation? Wouldn't it be better option to just use huma log?

I'm scared after all my research after I bought 1mg of igf1-lr3 I'm going to loose gains or put on fat because it's going to act like insulin?

What results did you get from igf1-lr3?

chester420

Oct 29, 2013
Texas
the most effective protocol I found was 50mcg igf-des split bilaterally preworkout followed by 50mcg mgf split bilaterally postworkout

magnus, you stated this protocol in another thread, and im very interested in giving this a shot. you would run your gh (forever)/cj.ghrp (3 months) everyday while taking the above pre workout, for 40 days, then 2 weeks off? i guess im trying to read all your posts and come up with specific protocols so i can make an order.

great post, great info guys/ thx

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Roll 50 days at least as psych is saying also. Howz it psych ( power squat young c*ck hanging) p.s.y c.h.

i was following the Dave Palumbo 11mcg for 4 weeks on 2 weeks off and it was great! You dont need alot just let it work and chill.
Even went hypo a few times on a low dose. Under 20mcg helps prevent down regulation, alot of the crazy dosages are from recycled IGF DES internet hear say. 2 totally different animals.

IB when you coming out here? Congrats on the Seahawks :cool:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey three of my good buds are pep knowledgable.Awesome I can bug the
fuck out of you asking questions I could research myself. Ah to be old and fuckin lazeeeeee this is the life!lol... Mag bI didn't know you are so pep knowledagable . Psych too .Gotta pick you guys and Ib's knoggin
on the peps

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
Ok guys, im starting my peps tomorrow, i know there are all kinds of ways guys like to run this stuff, so as far as the days i will be taking this i dont know, magnus says to just do it everyday, some guys inject only on workout days, some do 5 on 2 off....what is you guys experience with how to dose on what days nd what worked best for you?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I would go 100mcg each 3x/day. More is not better with ghrp2. Ipamorelin is dose dependent though. Don't worry about carbs around administration as serum testing has proved this to be false. Give yourself at least 3 hrs in between doses.