©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Letrozole

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I should have mine 2moro :) I am gonna start at 0.5mg per day but will up probably up 0.5mg every week. I want it to dry me out just another experiment of mine :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Fuck! That will wake you up in the mornings! That was my thoughts after trying Superiors letro for the first time last night!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have been on 50mg winny for a few weeks but in the last few days my joints have got much worst. This letro is potent and I am loving it apart from my knees starting to hurt. I am still only on 0.5mg too! Drying out like I just spent 6 hours on the beach in Turkey!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
This may be too much information but honestly my libido is night and day different after starting the letro. I am surprised by this. We all know what high dosed letro can do to libido. Usually my libido on tren is sky high but this time round it's been declining fast. I must have needed the letro. The size of my flaccid penis is much bigger too and I keep getting erections all the time! I am using MT2 too but have been on it for a long time so it's definitely the letro. I am sure though it will start having the opposite effect though as I bump the dose up and the longer I stay on it. I am drying out well though and have noticed lots more vascularity in my legs... even my feet are more vascular

I still haven't added the tadalafil either I keep forgetting but will dose it preworkout 2moro!

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Posted in another forum....

"letro will be the most powerful AI you can use, it will inhibit 98+% of estrogen using a dose as low as .25mg and even lower. This is why I suggest you do not use a dose higher than .50mg while on cycle just trying to prevent estrogen related side effects ."

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I started 1.5mg last night... so strong... could feel the difference when I woke up.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have stopped my letrozole. It was a great run and helped make me look tighter but I think a break is needed. I don't want to be running high doses for long periods. Plus I don't need it for the cycle I am on as my aas doses are fairly low now. I will try and get my cholesterol etc tested to see how I am.