©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HGH and Insulin

Nabz

Mar 26, 2014
Canada
Hey guys ! How would one go to stack insulin and HGH together for synergy ? I was told that you shouldnt use slin without hgh or else i can get fat very quickly, my diet is on point tho, im around 9-10% bf. I have used both IGF (DES and LR3) but now i want to use sli. Any help would be appreciated.

Nabz:headbang:

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Your question is pretty vague making me think you're no ready. Hgh is safe, slin on the other hand is dangerous if not used correctly. Educate yourself a little more with basic knowledge then we'll go from there

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
:yeahthat: slin can kill ya if not used properly bro do your home work youll be glad you did.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Well, hgh is not going to blunt the effects of slin abuse. On the other hand using slin sensibly will not make you fat. If one uses slin say just PRW then they will not risk getting fat. However, there is a synergy if slin and HGH are used together and timed correctly.

Given that a simple way to take advantage of that synergy is to use HGH PRW and then use slin PWO. This has served me well. Just make sure to have a big shake with your slin and then another CHO meal around an hour after that.

Hawk