©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need help!!! Gyno staring to build up

tyler58

Sep 1, 2013
Anyone shoot me a pm or some insight on getting rid of gyno under my nipples starting get more noticeable on my left side.

Is Noval the answer?

Someone PM me with a contact. Need to order tonight.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
First off what are you running? Is it prolactin related from deca or tren? Or just test?

2000ib

Jun 17, 2013
Anyone shoot me a pm or some insight on getting rid of gyno under my nipples starting get more noticeable on my left side.

Is Noval the answer?

Someone PM me with a contact. Need to order tonight.

In order to answer this question members would need to know what your running as gyno can be due to estrogen or prolactin levels, so what are you running ?

tyler58

Sep 1, 2013
For the week

Tren e-600mg- each week
Test prop400mg- each week
Winny-300mg each week
Clen-400mg-2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

2000ib

Jun 17, 2013
Have you ever ran any of these before ? what dosages ? and how far in are you ?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I'd be willing to guess its from the tren. Best answer is get bloods done ASAP and that will tell you for sure, but 2000ib is on the right track

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
For the week

Tren e-600mg- each week
Test prop400mg- each week
Winny-300mg each week
Clen-400mg-2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

I would use some LETROZOLE. 1.25 MG EOD
and then back it down half after gyno symptoms
reside.

2000ib

Jun 17, 2013
Yes but I think quality this time is much better.

Yeah quality can be problem when your trying to figure out issues relative to sides and how much gear you want to run in future cycles based upon prior cycle experience. I think your test and winny dosages are low enough to not cause gyno at least in my opinion and my experience. I can run 1200 mgs test NO gyno. If I run Tren or Deca 400-600 mgs week I get gyno. If it were me I would get some caber in tab or cap form or prami in liquid form ( for prolactin related gyno ) and some Letro or Nolva ( for estrogen related gyno ). Start with the caber or prami I would have run an AI all along and Tren Ace, which is a short ester, with the Prop and Winny, which are also short. Then probably cut back or stopped the Tren first. But as noted earlier bloods are the only way to know for sure.

tyler58

Sep 1, 2013
Yeah quality can be problem when your trying to figure out issues relative to sides and how much gear you want to run in future cycles based upon prior cycle experience. I think your test and winny dosages are low enough to not cause gyno at least in my opinion and my experience. I can run 1200 mgs test NO gyno. If I run Tren or Deca 400-600 mgs week I get gyno. If it were me I would get some caber in tab or cap form or prami in liquid form ( for prolactin related gyno ) and some Letro or Nolva ( for estrogen related gyno ). Start with the caber or prami I would have run an AI all along and Tren Ace, which is a short ester, with the Prop and Winny, which are also short. Then probably cut back or stopped the Tren first. But as noted earlier bloods are the only way to know for sure.

Thank you for the advice.

Let the hunt begin

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
It has to be related to prolactin, mainly because running the winny that you are, there's almost no way to get estrogen related gynecomastia. The prolactin from the tren is almost guaranteed the

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
I agree with the consensus that it is progesterone related gyno from such high dose of trenbolone and maybe you should run an anti e alongside next time to rule out if it is estrogen related though too.

Letrozole as stated above is best choice and i posted a thread in regards to anti-estrogens/progesterones and when/how/why to use them.

Also, incase you were not aware you do not have to run clen 2 on 2 off, you can run it with gradule increments. I will try to find the info related to this method.

http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-s...agement-gynecomastia-prevention-reversal.html

Last edited:

MikeRoss

Dec 4, 2014
Generally Letro for test related gyno and
Prami if its tren related.

Be careful with letro, it will kill your sex drive and has some long term side effects if it's use for a prolonged period of time. Good luck

tyler58

Sep 1, 2013
This seem about right to try an get everything taken care of?

Safe to be taking these together?

NOLVADEX 20 mg
Size: 10 tabs-3boxs

LETROZOL 2.5 mg
Size: 50 tabs-1box

ANASTROZOL 0.25 mg
Size: 10 tabs-3boxs

CLOMED 50mg
Size: 10 tabs-3 boxs

Rpr4

Jul 16, 2014
south carolina
I've only ran a couple cycles but I'm on test/npp currently. I run prami and examestane ed. All was good and suddenly white puffy nips so I ran letro for only 2 days and it was gone back to normal. Mayne someone else could tell you for sure but my gyno flared when I was out of town for work and the company took us out every night and ate shitty for a few days. So Mayne high carbs and fat cause it ? Not sure. ...just my experience. I cleaned my eating up and letro= no gyno

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Yiu dont need to run all that together.. thats beyond overkill and would cause more issues for you.

Use letro for now.

Use arimedex in next cycle or nolvadex or masteron if your prone to estrogen issues.

Use clomid or hcg for pct.

Maybe research some more and decide for yourself.

Listen to the vip and vets here or do a lot of research and planning next go around. You dont want bad info/advice from non trusted wanna be gurus. (No bashing or attitude intended)