©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

T-bol

X-Spectrum

We've got it all!
Apr 22, 2005
Canada
Just started a T-bol cycle before I start my real cycle next week... I have to say, I'm very impressed.

I'm horny as hell, I'm hungry as hell, and I feel great in the gym. Taking 60mg a day.

Anyone else here like t-bol? It's definitely replaced d-bol and anavar for me!

P

pincrusher

X-Spectrum said:
Just started a T-bol cycle before I start my real cycle next week... I have to say, I'm very impressed.

I'm horny as hell, I'm hungry as hell, and I feel great in the gym. Taking 60mg a day.

Anyone else here like t-bol? It's definitely replaced d-bol and anavar for me!
i think someone here did a t-bol only cycle. not sure if it was freejay or someone else but i think it was talked about on here.
from what i remember it was a really good cycle with good results.

travis

Mar 10, 2005
Yup It was freejay. And after his experience with them I tried it also. Felt great- no bloat, no worries about getting tits. Just grew some lean muscle. But I did get more break outs on the T-bol than I did on D-bol.

v dub

Jul 21, 2005
Australia
travis said:
Yup It was freejay. And after his experience with them I tried it also. Felt great- no bloat, no worries about getting tits. Just grew some lean muscle. But I did get more break outs on the T-bol than I did on D-bol.

Im on 50mg/ed at the moment. Half way through a 5wk cycle. I just wanted lean mass and an intro for my first cycle. The lack of bloat is awesome. I have had friends try d-bol and it's not for me. I understand its use but i prefer lean mass. The extra strength, appetite and sex drive is noticable for sure.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well I'm used to d-bol and drol type results...This is my 5th week going into #6...It seems that I made some slight gains in strength...and i do mean slight compared to the other stuff...
Allthough I plan on 6-7 more weeks of t-bol...Then I'll probably change to var...At my age it seems that the more androgenic the compound the more sides I have....That's why I decided to go with t-bol...Who knows maybe i'LL THROW IN 4-5 WEEKS OFSOMETHING WITH THE T-BOL...

M

McKenzie

I'm on my 7th week of t-bol at 10 mg. Still no bloat thus far and making gains. I've totally lost my appetite, no change in my sex drive, and my periods are irregular but I'll still do t-bol again versus Anavar.

I would definitely say that I've gained lean muscle mass with t-bol than I did with var. Var made me bloat and I gained at least 10 lbs on those cycles.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
I have some coming my way ASAP. I am planning to include it into the last 6 weeks of my cycle to help harden up all my gains! Well see how that works.

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
McKenzie said:
I'm on my 7th week of t-bol at 10 mg. Still no bloat thus far and making gains. I've totally lost my appetite, no change in my sex drive, and my periods are irregular but I'll still do t-bol again versus Anavar.

I would definitely say that I've gained lean muscle mass with t-bol than I did with var. Var made me bloat and I gained at least 10 lbs on those cycles.
t-bol over anavar for next time. You liked it that much more. Interesting

M

McKenzie

I did Parker....with anavar the bloat was extremely uncomfortable, mainly lower extremity edema. It seems I have more energy with t-bol, no bloating, and good gains. I'll probably run it again....but this is my experience :)