©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle thoughts with tren and mast?

Vasdiesel

Jun 9, 2014
Getting ready to run a 10 week cutter. Question for vets.

Is it best to run the tren ace weeks 1-5 and mast 6-10? Or vice versa mast weeks 1-5 and tren ace 6-10. Looking for hardness and vascularity. Use ckd diet during this cycle.

In addition to my following cycle below..
Test prop 350mg/week. Weeks 1-10 (will lower test when I use tren)
Winny 350mg/week. Weeks 1-7
Anastrozol .25/day weeks 1-10
Clen 2 (taper up) days on 2 days off. Weeks 4-10
T3 (taper up) when I kick in the tren.
250-300 iu hcg every 3-4 day
Standard pct to follow..clomid/nova
Prami and bromo on hand for prolactin issues (if needed)

Any advice/suggestions would be much appreciated

Thanx

Vasdiesel

Jun 9, 2014
Ran prop,tren,winny AND mast in the past and results were amazing :). Unfortunately, the DHT killed my hair. It literally was falling out in the shower and thinning severely. Hair eventually came back, but don't want to go thru that again.

Some people suggest running mast last 5-6 weeks of cycle? Just want to change it up because the winny takes at least 3-4 weeks to kick in.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
After I recover from this last cycle I'm gonna run Prop, Tren, Mast and Var to get ready to work at the Olympia expo.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Getting ready to run a 10 week cutter. Question for vets.

Is it best to run the tren ace weeks 1-5 and mast 6-10? Or vice versa mast weeks 1-5 and tren ace 6-10. Looking for hardness and vascularity. Use ckd diet during this cycle.

In addition to my following cycle below..
Test prop 350mg/week. Weeks 1-10 (will lower test when I use tren)
Winny 350mg/week. Weeks 1-7
Anastrozol .25/day weeks 1-10
Clen 2 (taper up) days on 2 days off. Weeks 4-10
T3 (taper up) when I kick in the tren.
250-300 iu hcg every 3-4 day
Standard pct to follow..clomid/nova
Prami and bromo on hand for prolactin issues (if needed)

Any advice/suggestions would be much appreciated

Thanx
IMO If you can handle and have enough and enjoy pinning ED or EOD for 10 weeks thats more the enough, 8 weeks is plenty and with a PCT thats what I would prefer. Run all together prop/tren/mast/winny. All at 350 a week if you can handle it. If not lower the tren slightly.
Run all the compounds including your fat burners for the 8 or 10 weeks
No need to stagger any of that. This way its less complicated easy to remember. All your oils should be at 100per ml so everything is the same. Either 50ED or 100EOD.

Experiment with the anostozole .25 ed is kinda high for that test dose but no one is the same I would start every 2 or 3 days and reacess.
Always use the lowest dose. If your estro is under control you will not need any of that prami or bromo.

I would also dose the clen ED tapering up with the lowest dose possible same with t3 go up in small increments and keep it everday.
Taper off also.
This is pretty much a standard last 8 weeks of a pre contest cycle. And is the best IMO.

I hope your BF is not high and you have a good diet and cardio program going or you will be dissapointed.
Good Luck

Vasdiesel

Jun 9, 2014
The last time I ran tren,prop,winny, mast for approx 7-8weeks.

Towards the end I started developing a pea size lump on my nipple that was actually painful at the touch.

At that time I wasn't sure if it was from estrogen or prolactin. I was not lactating or anything. I did not have letro or bromo at that time.

Should I grab letro for post cycle or the Prami/bromo will control and/or eliminate this if it is an issue that arises?

Thanks fellas

Diesel.808

May 19, 2014
Hawai'i 808 no ka oi
Tren and mast whole time!!! agreed.
Letro is great. I like it more than aromasin. Works great on gyno lumps and it hasn't made my joints hurt real bad or anything.
I run 100+mg of each ED.
Test, Tren and Mast.
I would rec. VAR instead of winny.
just tried prami...not as good as caber though...prami made me sleepy as fuck. Still, better to have it on hand.
My gyno comes from the large doses of test base and especially from HCG. literally like clockwork, i take the hcg, two days later my tits are fucked up for like 3-4 days.
Letro works great. never had a problem with sex drive.

Not sure--kinda wanted to hear from other guys...BUT, when i blended tren and mast into one @ 100mg each per ml....with guaiacol, NEVER got tren cough. Felt it come on at least 6 times...never actually hits. Can't say why either. When i make tren with just BB and BA and gso or EO, fuck, ive had the cough REALLY bad...makes me throw up even. So, might be real good to mix em each time you shoot.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Ran prop,tren,winny AND mast in the past and results were amazing :). Unfortunately, the DHT killed my hair. It literally was falling out in the shower and thinning severely. Hair eventually came back, but don't want to go thru that again.

Some people suggest running mast last 5-6 weeks of cycle? Just want to change it up because the winny takes at least 3-4 weeks to kick in.
Then dont use the mast at all. a few weeks longer wont make a huge difference in how much hair you loose. It does suck though!
Just throwing this out there but some also shed on tren,even test.
winny does not take that long to kick in at all, it works in a few days. You might have thought it took longer due to running multiple compounds.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
The last time I ran tren,prop,winny, mast for approx 7-8weeks.

Towards the end I started developing a pea size lump on my nipple that was actually painful at the touch.

At that time I wasn't sure if it was from estrogen or prolactin. I was not lactating or anything. I did not have letro or bromo at that time.

Should I grab letro for post cycle or the Prami/bromo will control and/or eliminate this if it is an issue that arises?

Thanks fellas

Since you're prone, have both on hand before you get started. Your 'post cycle' may come sooner than later if your gyno flares up, regardless of what's causing it and you have to stop the cycle.

Vasdiesel

Jun 9, 2014
Thanks for all the feedback fellas.
Also, From my past experience I did not have tren cough and not too much insomnia because I was pinning ED and not EOD. I think ED is the best if you can handle that just keep rotating sites.
I will have to decide on how my body feels when I start. I know the winny kills my joints after 5 weeks or so. They almost seem brittle. Lol

Diesel.808

May 19, 2014
Hawai'i 808 no ka oi
Thanks for all the feedback fellas.
Also, From my past experience I did not have tren cough and not too much insomnia because I was pinning ED and not EOD. I think ED is the best if you can handle that just keep rotating sites.
I will have to decide on how my body feels when I start. I know the winny kills my joints after 5 weeks or so. They almost seem brittle. Lol

Thats why i dont use winny. If you tear something...a million times worse than any other scenerio plus the really shitty lipid profiles etc.
Throw in some adderall and you will get shredded plenty and train harder. Keep you joints strong!!!
ED is my favorite too.
But, winny has been used for a very long time and still gets used by lots of people.
--That's a pretty short cycle too i mean, i saw the magic of tren and mast really happen as week 12 hit.
I had to stop after 14 weeks this last round because it was getting just blatantly obvious i was on cycle -- veins and cuts popping like whoa. that was @ 150mg each per day with 150mg test ace per day. Phenomenal cycle.
You will love that combo. I dont loose hair though so idk, guess you gotta just measure your hairline or get ready for some plugs or something.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Thats why i dont use winny. If you tear something...a million times worse than any other scenerio plus the really shitty lipid profiles etc.

Throw in some adderall and you will get shredded plenty and train harder. Keep you joints strong!!!

ED is my favorite too.

But, winny has been used for a very long time and still gets used by lots of people.

--That's a pretty short cycle too i mean, i saw the magic of tren and mast really happen as week 12 hit.

I had to stop after 14 weeks this last round because it was getting just blatantly obvious i was on cycle -- veins and cuts popping like whoa. that was @ 150mg each per day with 150mg test ace per day. Phenomenal cycle.

You will love that combo. I dont loose hair though so idk, guess you gotta just measure your hairline or get ready for some plugs or something.

What do you mean that it was "obvious" that you were in cycle?

I'm kinda thrown off by that you had to come off cause people could tell you were "on"?

Diesel.808

May 19, 2014
Hawai'i 808 no ka oi
I CHOSE TO END THAT CYCLE because i was exceeding my desired goals. it would become a problem -- not surf as good, be too big, etc.
I simply was saying that yes, the compounds worked incredibly, even too good to the point it exceeded my goals. I had to stop because i was getting too big and too cut.
That make sense??

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Not everybody is tryin to go as big as fuckin possible and maxed out to the fullest.

I was able to reach my peak naturally at age 22 @ 245 lbs. 6'2"

That was with excellent diet and training.

I kept almost all of my strength and PB with weights as i rolled into boxing -- 5 year career Undefeated as a amaeteur USA boxing lic. Heavyweight fighter.

I was natural -- would go from 215or 225 down to 190lbs for a fight. Made weight everytime, drinking a gallon of water on the way to the fight and before. nevver had to cut weight in a bad way.

kept almost all my same strength and used same weights as when 245.

For me, that was my optimum personal peak for my body.

Speed and power, etc. I could break people.

Obviously, for a street fight, 215 is better for me.

I weight 231 right now. I stay ready, i know exactly how i want to look feel and weight.

anything above 240 is too big for me. My woman doesnt want that and i dont need that.

I surf big waves, it doenst match the body type to be unbalanced.

I CHOSE TO END THAT CYCLE because i was exceeding my desired goals. it would become a problem -- not surf as good, be too big, etc.

I simply was saying that yes, the compounds worked incredibly, even too good to the point it exceeded my goals. I had to stop because i was getting too big and too cut.

That make sense??

My genetics are amazing, im sure if i wanted to be a ifbb or compete for the mr olympia i could...doesnt mean i would make it but based on genetics, i could. like i said, not everyone has the same goals.

I don't even know what to make of this post-

Diesel.808

May 19, 2014
Hawai'i 808 no ka oi
Ask alex rodriguez why he didnt go for the barry bonds look or the body builder look...
i should have just let you ride on that one brah.
I was talking to the OP, telling him about the strength and success of these compounds.
Seemed like it made sense to me to explain that in one sentance. If you can't deduct the meaning out of what i said then i clearly am wasting my time fuck i got craked by a troll.

Didnt see that shit coming...
:action-smiley-055:

all well, i wasted about 15 minutes of my life for some reason i thought it was necessary to explain myself to you....forgot i dont even know you

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
So I've stated many times that I love Tren and that it's my favorite compound
But a couple weeks ago I dropped it and started on Mast at 50 mgs ED
I swear it does everything for me that Tren does but without the sides
I am eating like a horse and I am maintaining my size and hardness
Let's see if it continues before I claim that I have a new favorite
But so far I am as absolutely loving this shit