©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

you're so hot.....lol

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
I saw this and wanted to throw up. Planet fitness is the one making people feel insecure with commercials like that

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I will never have anything to do with Planet Fitness, and most of their commercials just piss me off. But this one I thought was pretty damn funny..."No bro, bros Know" lol

Burn - YouTube

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I take exception with their discriminatory practices as it relates to who is and isn't welcome at Planet Fatness, and what they deem as "intimidating" behavior. But, I can't argue with their overall business model and how profitable it is. They're the fastest growing gym franchise in the country, and they make money handover fist.

Last edited:

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
I will never have anything to do with Planet Fitness, and most of their commercials just piss me off. But this one I thought was pretty damn funny..."No bro, bros Know" lol

Burn - YouTube

The planet fitness dude looked like he's never even looked at weight. Ever. He's doesn't know, bros know.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Fuck planet fitness dont go in there lifting any heavy weight theyll ask you to leave lol

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
It is kind of like reverse discrimination. The nicest people in the gym are usually the bigger guys.

:yeahthat:

Imagine if we opened a gym and said no fat people permitted and made fun of fat people in the commercials , they would be all over our shit about it !
It would be fun to have about 20 of us walk in with real baggy cloths and work out in tank tops and be real loud and make a bid scene and drop weights around :)

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
At least they got one thing right... "we're not a gym" they just forgot to finish the sentence...we're a place you come to eat pizza and waste time and money.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
A while back on facebook a friend of mine wrote a post asking why everyone hated on Planet Fitness?

My reply, They threw the first stone. We just threw bigger one's back.

Hawk

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
I take exception with their discriminatory practices as it relates to who is and isn't welcome at Planet Fatness, and what they deem as "intimidating" behavior. But, I can't argue with their overall business model and how profitable it is. They're the fastest growing gym franchise in the country, and they make money handover fist.

Yeah so does the federal reserve, although I'm not gonna give them props for it lol lots of assholes in the world know how to make money