AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Syntherol Arm Log on trt
Old
  (#1)
Elvia1023
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

Syntherol Arm Log on trt - 10-15-2017, 11:04 PM

Well not really trt but only 200mg test e per week. My plan is to grow on that dose over the next few months. I will be adding other aids in such as lr3, slin, hgh, des etc. I will need those other aids if I want to progress. The best I could do on the test only would be to basically maintain. I want to grow but stay relatively lean. That way when I blast again next year I should respond great to the added drugs. My diet will be 95% very clean and I will up my calories quite a lot so that way I can start dieting on the most calories possible next year.

I will start syntherol with 1ml in both bi-cep heads and 1ml in my tri-cep. I have no set plan other than to progressively increase the dose over time. I will dose my syntherol at least eod. I just had some before pics taken and will post them in the following post. I will post regular pics to show any changes made. Most of my arms injects will be with slin pins but I will rotate with other size pins.

My training will be as heavy as possible on my main lifts. Although I will be training each body part twice in rotation and the 2nd time of each will be more of a pump workout and no more than 2 exercises per body part. For heavy days I will perform 2-4 exercises and working sets for each of those exercises.

I personally don't believe in set routines as I like to listen to my body. I will have a set split but I don't place each training day on specific days of the week. So I will just go through my 5 training days and that could be me training 3-6 days per week. Although my issue is going to the gym too much so I will make sure I have the needed recovery.

I decided to incorporate pump style training for certain body parts mainly due to what I have experienced over the last few weeks. I have been on 200mg test for over 1 month and can notice a slight difference whilst training compared to my blast. If I put everything into a major body part I simply don't have the energy to do the same for another larger body part in the same session. So I will stick to 1 body part each day beyond complete failure and most of the other stuff will be pump/volume work. I 100% know adding in other parts will add to my results but I know I can't be training 100% for multiple body parts every day.

Besides this being an arm log the body part I want to improve the most training wise is my back width. That way when I diet down next year the added growth only adds to things when I have a much smaller waist. For the next few months I won't look my best but I am setting myself up to look my best ever next year. My training split will be:

Chest (heavy), tri-ceps and rear delts (mix of weights).

Quads (heavy), hamstrings and calves.

Back (heavy), chest (pump), biceps.

Shoulders (heavy) tri-ceps and quads (pump).

Hamstrings (heavy), calves and Back Width (Heavy)

Not all secondary body parts will be light weight. I will rotate things and go on how I feel that day. Most of my arms stuff will be higher rep as I believe limbs generally respond better to higher reps. Although it's in my nature to push things so nothing is a given. I don't plan to spend more than 1 hour in the gym at any given day.

At the moment I have a few other aids to play with during the next few months. I plan to incorporate igf-1 (both DES and LR3) during this cruise. I will be using 2iu HGH throughout the duration and also different insulin doses. At the moment I am dosing 5IU humalog pre workout and I plan to keep the doses low. I also have 10mg ACE-031 to experiment with. Plus 2 tubs of X-Factor (arachidonic acid) I will be adding in approx 1 month.

I cut on my last blast and here is where I ended up...

up load pictures

up load pictures

I injured my knee quite badly and couldn't train my legs for over 1 month but it feels ok now. I will also be using some healing peptides soon to help in that regard. I have been crusing for about 1 month and things are good. I had a deload period but been pushing the weights again so it's time to begin. Sorry for the long post but wanted to get the details in for before I start.

Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.