©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

awesome clip.....

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
Holy fu** that was great. I once fired an AT-4 in the military at a target tank. That was cool. Damn think almost knocked me over. At-4 is a rocket launcher but a much smaller round than the movie, damn!

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
BIO LABS said:
Holy fu** that was great. I once fired an AT-4 in the military at a target tank. That was cool. Damn think almost knocked me over. At-4 is a rocket launcher but a much smaller round than the movie, damn!

What branch were you in? I am thinking of joining the USMC...or any unit that will see deployment.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
heavy said:
What branch were you in? I am thinking of joining the USMC...or any unit that will see deployment.

Army but it was only part time deal many years ago. Never deployed and never fought :(

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
heavy said:
if you are going the join the military, watch out for the recriuters and makes sure they dont try to fvck you over. if you score high on the asvab make sure you get all your enlistment bonuses!!

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
shamrock10 said:
if you are going the join the military, watch out for the recriuters and makes sure they dont try to fvck you over. if you score high on the asvab make sure you get all your enlistment bonuses!!

I need to reseach more options for the US military. But....I just want to fuck some extremist Islamic motherfuckers up while using high tech weapons and getting paid for it. Fucking terrorist scumbags. (I just heard on the news those fucks executed 2 Italian women.) Not to mention, the killing of children in Russia. These people need to be wiped off the face of the earth. :sniper: :sniper: :sniper: :sniper: :sniper:

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
heavy said:

Good luck to you. I just got back from Iraq this past June and am returning next month. All branchs deploy, it just depends on your job. Unfortunately mine is one of the most deployable. I don't mind going to Iraq but it does get old fast, and it is somewhat dangerous.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
jsjs24 said:
Good luck to you. I just got back from Iraq this past June and am returning next month. All branchs deploy, it just depends on your job. Unfortunately mine is one of the most deployable. I don't mind going to Iraq but it does get old fast, and it is somewhat dangerous.

Good luck over there bro, you have my highest respect for serving the US and being a veteran. Many people look up to guys like you, including me. Good luck in your next deployment, and stay safe.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
heavy said:
Good luck over there bro, you have my highest respect for serving the US and being a veteran. Many people look up to guys like you, including me. Good luck in your next deployment, and stay safe.

Thanks heavy, I really appreciate that.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
heavy said:
Amen JSJS24. I was in the USAF from 76 to 86. I never saw action and I truly regret that, but you have to be a bit twisted to want to serve anyway. My respects and prayers are with you.
Many people won't share my point of view, but I believe this war is ultimately about the one true God and Allah.