©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My Cycles

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
For reasons I wrote on other thread I just had to get other bulking cycle. I wanted to start months ago but will have to in Dec now. I didn't have the cash to get my 1st choice brands for the next cycle. I was wondering what you guys think. I don't like to plan too much but have an outline of my next 3 cycles I plan to do. Just adding I have HCG, Adex, Pro, Nolva and Clomid on hand. I am likely to incorporate pro into most of the cycles at some time (and HCG of course). I have my bulking diet and cutting diet sorted so will be good to go. Let me know what you think.

Next cycle (Bulking)

Weeks 1-12= Test E at 500mg per week (GP Test 250)
Weeks 1-12= Mast at 400mg per week (GP Mast 200)
Weeks 1-4= Dbol at 40mg per day (Naposim)
Weeks 8-12= Winny at 40mg per day (Dynamic Development Ltd.)

I will taper the injectables down at the end. I may do an extra week or 2 (13 or 14 in total).

2nd cycle (Cutting)

Weeks 1-10= Test P at 100mg eod (Virormones by Nordic)
Weeks 1-10= Masteron at 100mg eod (NEGMA Laboratories)
Weeks 1-8= Anavar at 40-60mg per day

Possibily throwing in some Zambons (Winny) somewhere in there at a fairly low dose. I plan to swop mast for tren a for the summer after.

3rd cycle (Bulking)

Weeks 1-15= Test at 500-650mg per week (Probably Test E or Sust)
Weeks 1-15= Mast or Deca or Eq or Tren at about 400mg per week
Weeks 1-4= Dbol at 25mg and Adrol at 25mg per day

I may do some winny like in the 1st cycle. Although depending upon how I feel at the time I may do other set of bulking orals in weeks 8-11 or 12. So possibily 2 sets of 25mg dbol/adrol. Either way I will defo do other set of orals in this cycle (to help cutting or more bulking).

I don't know your opinions on combining the two but I am defo trying it. I have researched it lots and well even if it hadn't been tried b4 I would still do it. But obviously it has by thousands so has a track record of giving great results if done correctly. I would get great results of just doing 25mg dbol so it will only be good.

Let me know what you guys think

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just adding I would like your opinions on a certain subject. Well my diet will always be spot on (on or off cycle). And I don't just change it for cycles. I just mean if I plan to bulk I won't just suddenly increase my calories by 2000 over night... it will be a gradual process.

Anyway I will be doing a 10 week cutting cycle and I have listed a 12 week cutting diet in the nutrition cycle. I was wondering your opinions on when you would start the cycle with the diet. I am thinking of starting the cycle 1 week before I have my diet like that. That way I finish my cycle in week 9 of my diet. So phase 4 (final week) of my diet will be in the last week of pct. I should add I will be using 80mcg of clen throughout my 3 week PCT regime. That will aid recovery and obviously will have great fat burning effects. I plan to do this just to see how ripped I can go. Any water I may have had will have gone through my pct and clen regime.

I was just wondering your opinions on this. Anyway would be good. Would anyone rather be on cycle when they reach the final week of the cutting diet I have listed? Would you do anything different? If you have an opinion it would be good to know. Thanks

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Looks nice man. The only thing I'd do is do the orals at week 5 when the longer esters are kicking in rather than up front.

I love my 4/5 week kickstarts in bulking cycles. That way when you are finishing the orals your injectables start to kick in :) Plus I love the water weight at the start so I can concentrate on solidifying gains after the kickstart. Not to mention the lubrication for the joints etc. That is other reason why I wouldn't do huge amounts of orals as it is too much water and can go against you. The most I will probably ever go up to with dbol is 50mg.

I am really looking forward to the 25mg of each (dbol/adrol). I don't like the sides from 50mg or over of Adrol so 25/25 will minimize side effects and will just be something different. Adrol doesn't bind well to your receptors (at all) but even at just 25mg I would get nice gains.

I am keeping my test dose fairly low too (1st cycle). Thats simply because I don't want a huge amount of bulk for throughout my cycle. I think 500mg is a nice amount.

By the way the main reason I have the kickstart is because I will be doing winny too. And they are both very liver toxic so it is wise to have atleast 4 weeks in between orals. I will be taking synthegine for the entire 12 weeks.

Thanks for your input. Do you have any suggestions about the timings I mentioned with my cutting cycle/diet?

Last edited: