©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Best oral for oral only cycle

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I vote tbol but really he needs to get over his fear of pins. Haven't many of us been there the first time?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Does your friend enjoy roller coasters by chance?..... A first oral only cycle is so dramatic gainwise and equally depressing on the come off. I rarely have seen anyone keep much of the gains of a drol or dbol only run even with good ptc . I would say anavar or winstrol. If he has never used any aas how bout 250 mg test per week and train and eat right. That needle fear thing is kinda pissin me off he is a grown man right?I mean i didnt flinch when getting shots at like 5yrs old doctor would do all these idiotic airplane noisesa nd look over here distractions
I finally say you don't have to do all that just give me the shot.5yr old child with bigger balls than an adult male? So if he needed a life saving shot it might be a tough decision? Slap the fuck out of him .J/K T

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
If he is as lean as you say, tell him he can use slin pins. Not near as intimidating as an
1 1/2"x21g skewer. Show him how small they are and how easy and painless it is.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
If he is as lean as you say, tell him he can use slin pins. Not near as intimidating as an
1 1/2"x21g skewer. Show him how small they are and how easy and painless it is.

Tell him to use a slin pin and that he should pin Lats and Traps LoL

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Ler him do whatever he wants to and fuck himself up. Sometimes that's the only way to learn...