©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

discussion about the blast and cruise method

GastrocGuy

Dec 28, 2012
Durrty South
Don't confuse my nonchalant attitude about the subject of TRT with a lack of thought on the topic. My attitude is about being pragmatic and accepting what will be for many of us a forgone conclusion. Every time I cycle, long or short, big doses or small, you're suppressing your HPTA. That equates to an unnatural abuse of the body's natural hormonal balances and it's ability to regulate itself once you come off.

Do this enough times and it's inevitable that it will take a toll on the body's natural ability to recover to it's previous baseline. It's a cumulative effect over time. Some may contend that with the right PCT they can recover their HPTA function to just as good as it was before they cycled, and they might be right, once or twice.

I simply don't subscribe to the fallacy that any PCT, especially when needed on a regular basis time and time again, can keep a regular, long-term abuser of AAS from ever being clinically qualified for prescription TRT.

Furthermore, why would anyone that regularly uses a schedule III federally controlled substance ever balk at the idea of being able to get it legally from his doctor? That's just stupidity. When you have a medical condition that qualifies you for a prescription for a substance that will treat it, and the alternative is to purchase black market products made by underground labs and sold through sketchy email based transactions, no thinking person opts for the former over the latter.

Just for a little clarification, I don't give half a fuck about being perceived as "hardcore" on some internet website. My positions are thought out logically, with a risk-benefit analysis done on every possible position to the proposed query. I outgrew the need to be Mr. Big Dick on the internet many moons ago. Learn to accept the possibility that there's more perspectives to life than your own, and don't be so dismissive about a position that you've clearly not even taken the time to consider and think through fully.

Well said. I just don't get any of that out from this
Who cares if u ever recover fully? Just go to the doc and get on scripted, legal TRT.
:confused:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
A lot of the posters seem to be in my age group where nature is starting to catch up, but there are so many kids in HS or even in their early 20's who could make a choice that might affect them later. I have nothing against TRT, but there is something wrong with a kid who never wants to cycle off just to stay big, misinterpreting intent --or is it the general consensus that it's ok for teens to blast & cruise ?

I definitely think you're misinterpreting the intent. None of the vets here would ever even advocate the use of AAS by teens, and most would discourage use by guys in their early to mid 20's. I think the general assumption is that most guys asking this type of question have several cycles under their belt and years of consistent diet and training, and mostly fall in their early 30's.

GastrocGuy

Dec 28, 2012
Durrty South
I definitely think you're misinterpreting the intent. None of the vets here would ever even advocate the use of AAS by teens, and most would discourage use by guys in their early to mid 20's. I think the general assumption is that most guys asking this type of question have several cycles under their belt and years of consistent diet and training, and mostly fall in their early 30's.

Np, I read ya, got the context down now.

squishy13

Mar 5, 2014
Where it's really HOT!
You really need to qualify what you mean when you say " way better potency wise". It can't possibly get better than accurate dosing. If the bottle says 250mg/ml, it should contain 250mg/ml. I think what you mean by better potency is overdosed product, and that's not "better" in my book.

I want my gear dosed accurately and consistently, not overdosed. I want to know how much of what substance I'm injecting so I can keep a handle on potential sides, etc. If gear is overdosed, then who the hell knows how much of what I'm injecting. When it comes to "better potency" I'll take pharma gear. At least then I know that what it says on the label is what I'm getting.
Got cha. What I mean is not overdosed bottles but higher dose mg/ml ie super test 400. I did say a "if you have a good source". I don't qualify a good source as overdosing or under dosing.

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
My buddy thats on a blast and cruise is 28, i think thats alil too young yet, plus he donthave kids uet. Im 34 and done having kids so thats why im tossing up the idea, i think for now ill just keep cycling tho...