©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Less is more

Rod1222

Jan 18, 2014
Using common sense, I have come to the conclusion that less steroids in a cycle is actually MORE beneficial.

A friend of mine ran a cycle last year alongside my own, to "prove" that using more compounds--at higher mg's-- would crush my cycle results.

Me: test enan 500mg week
Tren a 50 EOD
Dbol 50mg kick start

Friend: test enan 1250 a week
Tren a 150 EOD
Dbol 50 mg kickstart 5 weeks then Tbol 100mg until end

Now, considering genetics along with diet and training results will vary. But for this comparisons sake, let's just assume we trained at the same intensity and ate the same. Also, our compounds were from the same lab. We are gym partners anyway.

I don't want to exaggerate my gains, but I put on about 45 pounds. Maybe 15 or 20 of bloat/fat, bloat happens to me even without juice. My strength was ridiculous and my sides were minimal. Tren dick was my main issue since my caber must have been bunk.

He put on MAYBE 30 pounds. Kept about 10 of them. His sides were miserable. Acne like you've never seen before, tren dick 100x's worse, no stamina, couldn't sleep, and I noticed he was depressed about the smallest shit. He still has tren dick. He randomly got gyno like yesterday morning even though he's not running anything but a cruise dosage.

I know you guys probably don't give a fuck, but I just wanted to point out that using more gear doesn't always mean more gains. Our bodies can probably only handle so much before all the excess hormones covert into estrogen or whatever else. Of course there will be exceptions to the rule.

I hope a teenager or 20 year old will read this and think twice before loading up their body with high mg compounds they don't understand.

just my .02 cents.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I wish I could agree with you, but what really happened is your friend's diet and *genetics* were not as good as yours.

I have seen plenty of people, including one particular individual literally go from being a stick to 230 pounds on around 600mg of gear in about 8-10 months of total training. If anybody told me that, I would think they were full of ****. Especially if they told me he was close grip benching 315x10, and squatting 365x15-20 reps. However, I saw it happen IRL so I know it's true.

It had nothing to do with his low dose. It was because he had ridiculous genetics and ridiculous gear response. I have never seen ANYBODY in person get those kind of results in 8-10 months of training, even if they took 2-3x that gear.

The reality is, if person A and B take 1g and 2g respectively, assuming both are using the same compounds and the compounds are good for putting on mass and strength; person B will net better gains assuming he has the same genetics/gear response/training/diet.

I do like what you are trying to say here: Start with less, and if you get very good gains with it, then stay with that. No reason to be using tons of gear if you don't need it. The less you can get away with, the better. It is sound advice -- but do not mislead people in saying that less is more, because as much as I hate to say it, that is not true in every case...

boyd1on

Sep 23, 2013
I agree and disagree. Take into account total number of cycles and age. These are massive en variables. But I also think less is best. Because say you start with 500mg.test. A week what's next? 750? 1000? Why not try 250-300? And eat big? Then go up in incrementally? My 1st cycle was 250 qv.test enanth. Supplied personally by an ifbb pro. And i gained huge I see way too many kids and 1st timers asking to critique their 1st. Cycles and they are 3 or 4 compounds and massive doses with a shot diet. I just shake my head and stay of the forums because most replies are advocating. The cycle. I have been in this chemical game since 1999. And now consult competitors pre contest. And some of their cycles are half that as some on the boards..... just my .02

Old Man River

Feb 14, 2013
The BIG STATE OF TEXAS!
What common sense!

Using common sense, I have come to the conclusion that less steroids in a cycle is actually MORE beneficial.

A friend of mine ran a cycle last year alongside my own, to "prove" that using more compounds--at higher mg's-- would crush my cycle results.

Me: test enan 500mg week
Tren a 50 EOD
Dbol 50mg kick start

Friend: test enan 1250 a week
Tren a 150 EOD
Dbol 50 mg kickstart 5 weeks then Tbol 100mg until end

Now, considering genetics along with diet and training results will vary. But for this comparisons sake, let's just assume we trained at the same intensity and ate the same. Also, our compounds were from the same lab. We are gym partners anyway.

I don't want to exaggerate my gains, but I put on about 45 pounds. Maybe 15 or 20 of bloat/fat, bloat happens to me even without juice. My strength was ridiculous and my sides were minimal. Tren dick was my main issue since my caber must have been bunk.

He put on MAYBE 30 pounds. Kept about 10 of them. His sides were miserable. Acne like you've never seen before, tren dick 100x's worse, no stamina, couldn't sleep, and I noticed he was depressed about the smallest shit. He still has tren dick. He randomly got gyno like yesterday morning even though he's not running anything but a cruise dosage.

I know you guys probably don't give a fuck, but I just wanted to point out that using more gear doesn't always mean more gains. Our bodies can probably only handle so much before all the excess hormones covert into estrogen or whatever else. Of course there will be exceptions to the rule.

I hope a teenager or 20 year old will read this and think twice before loading up their body with high mg compounds they don't understand.

just my .02 cents.

Rod1222, Common sense! You don't have it! Consider genetics! You don't know if you have it? Assumed you trained? I don't know about that one! Lets get this right. 45lbs - 20lbs of BLOAT = 15lbs,30lbs -20 of I guess BLOAT too! equals 10lbs! A 5lbs difference.You were dickless with tren! All kinds of stupid shit happening in your body! And you "Hope a teenager or specifically a 20 year old" will read this! Yea, he will read this and say to his self "Stupid is ,is what stupid does!":action-smiley-060: