©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Syntherol Arm Log on trt

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I have used this stuff in my calves in the past with great results. However I am actually shocked how big my arms are getting. I think I have only injected them about 6 or 7 times/days. My plan is to just stretch out lot's of growth then I can refine things later on.

I pick the best pics from each set of pics so everything is as valid as possible. But it's weird as in this set due to angles the same arm seconds a part can look so different. Just shows you what a difference angles can make to make you look much better or much worst. Plus these are just taken dead centre in a small hallway too.

You can really see the difference in size from when I started. I can feel the difference even more so. In the updated pics I will post some were they look smaller just to show the difference. But even in the smaller ones they look bigger than before. I just realized I had my gf take pics of my left arm this time and it was my right arm first time :eek::D I didn't even realize but will get more pics done every week.

Start

1rstw1.jpg

2rdw4qq.jpg

Now

2a3vax.jpg

264s8zm.jpg

24fem51.jpg

sfa4co.jpg

19ukit.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I don't know why my pics always come out sidewards now :eek: I don't have any programs on my comp to rotate it. I tried uploading it again on other sites but it's the same way. Can anyone rotate the 2nd and 3rd pics? Thanks

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am maintaining well on 200mg test weekly and 2iu hgh, 5iu slin pre workout. Here are 2 pics in a vest. I am really hairy so it makes me look less lean. You can't even see my abs as they are covered in hair :D I will have to shave soon as my shoulder and back are covered too.

1izmg9.jpg

5we4w1.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have just started using 25G 5/8 pins. I have to say these are even better for arms for me. Now I have loading pins as well so the injections are fast and easy. I can upload 8 syringes in about 80 secs. Although I do 4 and inject tri-ceps then upload more syntherol into the same 4 and then do bi-ceps (obviously new needles). It's a waste using 8 syringes each time for me so I use 4. The oil goes in so smooth with the 25G and it's a little deeper than the slin pins.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
It is worth nothing I have had bad water retention recently. The combination of hgh, creatine and certain foods were to blame. One of the main things was I thought the serving for Size On were 2 scoops so I was having that for a week intra with 50g extra from vitargo. I thought that was 90g carbs but really it was 130g. Most importantly double the creatine serving so 8g. I was also getting a stomach ache around training and it was due to the creatine.

I am also eating whatever I want but the fact I pretty much just eat clean food helps matters. But I don't stress over putting sauce etc on my steak. I am also eating quite a lot of nut butter. Everything I eat is "clean" though a part from the odd bowl of cereal. Since I lowered to 1 scoop of size on and no more creatine any other time I have noticed a difference. The stomach aches have also gone away.

2 nights ago my lower back felt very tight. I woke up yesterday and it was really bad. I could barely tie my shoe laces. I was due to train legs so thought about machines only but decided to have a rest day. Today it was just as bad but I ended up going the gym and I am glad I did as it feels much better now.

I modified my training due to my lower back and it was all about the pump. I left out any stiff leg deadlifts, squats, heavy leg curls etc. I used so many techniques just to get as much blood into the muscles as possible. 2iu hgh and 6iu (1iu more than usual) slin pre workout. I also upped my GW50156 to 20mg today. A big intra shake so all those nutrients were drived into the muscle cells. 20-10 reps on everything. Lot's of partials, 1 1/4 reps, 21's, pauses, squeezing, static holds, slow (5-10sec) negatives/positives, added resistence etc etc. The exercises I done were as follows...

Seated Calf Raises on Lying Leg Curl Machine... about 8 sets.
Standing calf raises... 2 sets.
Seated Leg curls... about 8 sets
Hip Abductor... 5 sets
Hip Adductor... 5 sets
Horizontal Leg Press... about 8 sets
Leg Extensions... unilateral and about 8 sets per side.
Leg and Back Stretches.

I went food shopping and bought a lot of meat and 90% of it was either steak or duck meat so a lot of dark meat recently. I just enjoy the taste and really like the duck they have here. All the fat is cut off the duck meat so it's relatively lean. Most of the steak I buy is thin with only 2.5g fat per 100g so 5g fat for most servings. However I do also get some nice entrecote (ribeye) steaks that are 20g fat per 100g.

2moro will be back (heavy), chest (pump) and bi-ceps (heavy) but I will have to keep most back movements to machines or use benches for support just to be safe.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
It's been a busy day for me. I had to go the gym though and had a great workout. Shoulders (heavy), tri-ceps (heavy) and quads (pump). Just lot's of heavy pressing and raises. I also added in a few pump sets. Tri-ceps were pushdowns, close grip bench and a big drop set (5 drops) on the tri-cep dip machine. Quads were 3 sets of leg extensions then 5 sets each side of unilateral leg extensions using a very slow rep speed and holds etc. Then 3 sets of 20 reps with kettlebell squats with about 20 sec rest between sets.

I am going away for the weekend so will post on Monday. I will take some pics when I am there as it's a nice place but will be cold. I just done a set of syntherol arm injections before I go. I will start my ACE-031 the week I am back. Have a good weekend everyone.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
This is the 2nd day I have been back since my short trip. I had an amazing time and will post some pics when I can. I have trained both days since I have been back. It's just back to normal and full steam ahead for me. Nothing has changed in regards to training and aas. Although I have stopped hgh and slin this week and replaced it with a serving of a GDA product pre and post training. I will add in the hgh and slin again next week and will likely up the slin dose from 5iu to 8iu. I have stopped all peps but I will start my ACE-031 very soon.

One issue is my stomach has been getting bloated and I am holding water there. That is the main reason I have dropped the HGH to see if that makes a difference (it already has). Another thing is I get a minor stomach ache whilst training and that is due to the carb source/amount I am using intra training. I am using approx 100g carbs but I drink it over about 2 hours so it's not like I am slamming it down. I have used more in the past so it will be due to me using Gaspari Size On as I noticed this after I added it in. The added 50g vitargo won't be helping either. I will be ordering another intra product soon so that should fix everything.

Yesterday I trained calves, hamstrings, back width and bi-ceps/forearms. Great training day and I utilized various techniques to increase intensity. Calves were brutal and progressive sets on seated calf raises pushing down to add resistance. On horizontal leg press I done 50, 40, 30 reps going up in weight and all hard sets. To finish I done 1 set of 30 reps with the full weight rack but 3 foot positions for 10 reps each. Lot's of stretching between calf sets but minimum rest. I went lighter on the hamstring curls but controlled every rep and made each one as hard as possible (they are sore today). I also added in some barbell stiff leg deadlifts with just 1 plate a side but high reps and constant tension. Back width were inverted rows and pulldowns using unilateral handles. For bi-ceps I done 4 progressive sets of standing ez bar curls. Again not as heavy as possible but super slow and controlled reps and more of them. My working set was with 20kg a side. I then done 2 sets of 3 exercises (6 sets) all to failure with about 20 secs rest between sets. I used about 80% of my usual working set poundage but perfect form and that finished off my bi-ceps.

Today was chest, tri-ceps and rear delts. I walked in thinking go lighter today for a change and use about 80% of usual weight for more reps and perfect form. I sort of done that but went for it on decline presses. I usually go up to 4 plates a side but my working set was 3 1/2 plates for 14 reps. These are dead stop presses and slow negatives with an explosive positive. Second I done a slight incline db press and slow reps. I went up to a working set of 14 reps. Next floor DB flyes going up to 35kg db's for 14 slow reps. Then 1 set of cable crossovers for 50 controlled reps with light weight. Tri-ceps were about 15 mins of a mixture of exercises. I ended tri-ceps with some cable skull crushers on a flat bench. Rear delts 4 progressive sets of reverse pec deck going up to the full weight rack to failure then partials. Then 3 sets of bent over rear delt db flyes with 10kg db's with 10 sec rest between sets.

I am going to do a set of syntherol arm injections now and will carry them on eod using 1.2ml in each injection site.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My weekend

I posted a separate thread incase they get missed but will post them here as well. I didn't have my phone with me all the time so missed out on a lot of great pics. All 3 places were amazing in different ways. Vitznau was incredible and the pics don't even do it justice. It was like something you see on those Swiss videos on social media with lot's of traditional Swiss houses scattered across the landscape with mountains and waterfalls etc.

Zurich Zoo

Zurich

Lucerne

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Very annoyed due to my lower back. I had yesterday off but had to force myself not to go the gym. Today I was cooking for a few people and out of nowhere whilst stood up straight my back went. Nothing major but looks like no gym for me tonight. Obviously my past has taught me a lot but I am unsure this time. I had the no squats, deadlifts, stiff leg deadlifts etc policy for well over a year and I was fine. I recently started doing them again with light weight so perhaps it's that (it definitely is). But as my gf stated it might be the new chair I bought as my old computer chair was about to go (seat was going backwards due to bent metal :eek:). This chair is rock hard so maybe it's added to things as I spend a lot of time sat in it. When I was in Zurich etc walking around all day my lower back was aching badly so that was a sign. I think it's a bit of both so no more deadlifts for me of any sort and I will buy a new chair.

My arm injections are so easy now with my 25G needles for tri-ceps. Last time I injected I went in from the side for all bi-cep shots and they felt great. They are a little sore today though. I have a bruise on my left bi-cep from pushing in too hard the other day but nothing to worry about. It's freezing here so I am covered up and I wear hoodies in the gym. I wouldn't be bothered anyway but it is an obvious injection mark so just commenting incase others plan to try and that would concern them. My skin bruises easily but if you don't push down hard it never happens.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I just have to be patient as my back is still bad. I was going to go the gym to do all sat down machines but I can barely walk without it hurting bad so the smart thing is to stay at home. I am really frustrated as everything was going well. It doesn't effect my arm log though so that's a good thing. I will train very soon but I suspect this will take about 5 days to heal. I had left my BPC and had 1 injection left and done it last night but sadly no difference. I was hoping for a miracle :eek: I actually injected my lower back myself and it felt weird but it was easy.

I am due to do a set of syntherol injections tonight. Gonna do 1.2ml in 2 spots in each bi-cep and tri-cep. Besides that it will just be a lot of good eating. I just had half a chicken :D Ideally I would be having lot's of small healthy meals daily but right now I am just eating what I want but it's all clean. Well apart from the odd big bowl of cereal but it's nothing bad at all.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
You can see a massive difference. That really has worked and fast. Those pics are nice. I really like the lion carved in the stone. Looks like a great trip.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have posted about my lower back past many times so it's just really annoying. I would reinjure it all the time. I remember one time I would do 1 plate on t bar row and gradually move up through the weeks. Then after about 2 months injured it and that one was annoying just because of how careful I had been. One time it felt the best it has for years and I remember pushing the weight more. I think I had 3 or 4 plates a side on Smith barbell row and for my lower back that was unheard of since I first injured it. It almost felt like it was getting better and then I injured it doing those barbell rows and that was another annoying time. Lot's of injuries in between but they are not as annoying at certain times.

This time has been extra annoying because I went so long without squats and deadlifts and everything was feeling the best ever. I was foam Rolling my back every day I was in the gym too. Plus I didn't even injure it in the gym it was a result of what I did in the gym though. Just stood up straight cooking and bang it hit me. It wasn't even that bad in many ways just really frustrating. Now onto the extra annoying part :eek: For the last few days when at home I have literally just sat or lied down. I have not done anything. I have slept lot's and not gone to the gym. Earlier I thought I am gonna go the gym even though I could still feel it. I was sat down for about 2 hours and I stood up and it goes again. I lay on my bed for about an hour but decided just go to the gym.

I just had an amazing workout and feel great for it. I trained chest and tri-ceps and either lay or sat down for everything. I thought at least 20 reps for everything but did start with some heavier pressing. The benches in my gym weigh a lot so I had to ask some guy to turn it round for me in the Smith machine :eek: There was no chance my back could take lifting it as they are awkward to move. Once I was in place though I was gtg. I decided higher reps but no supersetting as I can only move very slow between sets.

Started with dead stop incline Smith presses and didn't go really heavy but still 2 1/2 plates a side and with the dead stop and slow negatives these were brutal. I dropped to 1 plate and done higher reps too. Next was light weight (1 plate a side) barbell presses. Very slow negatives. Some guys say 5 secs and it's about 2 but these were a legit 5 secs and I was doing 30 rep sets. I purpoself fail on about 25 reps but slowing it down loads then I grind out the extra 5. As I have failed I would hold the bar at the top contracting my pecs. As it's light weight I can do that and grind more reps out. With a heavy weight if you stopped like that you would just make yourself fail. After a few 30 reps sets my chest was super pumped. I finished with 1 set of 50 reps using a faster pace and 2/3 range of motion. I then done 1 set of db hammer presses pushing the db's together and for 30 reps. I finished chest with pec deck flyes squeezing on every rep. Tri-ceps was about 20 mins of various exercises and going to failure using higher reps... similar to chest.

I am hoping training actually helped me out. I am sat in this new chair though and I know it is not helping. Hopefully it heals fast and I can go for it again. If I don't do any deadlifts or squats I am fine. I want to find a gym with a good squat machine with a back support. I remember before my injury I used to leave silly weight in the hack squat machine. I remember doing 10 plates a side for decent reps but those day are long gone :eek:

Once I am better I will add in the ace-031 I have. Plus I will restart slin and dose it pre and post workout starting at 5iu each time. I am really liking these slin (gda) pills pre and post workout now though. I get an amazing pump with them and my intra shake.

My arms are looking more defined and vascular. The definition seems blurred in my progress pics but the added size is obviously there. I don't mind that happening as I know some of it is inflammation. That will disappear when I start a maintenance protocol but right now it's full steam ahead :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My back feels a bit better today. I never use painkillers apart from the odd ibuprofen. They are high dosed over here and come as 600mg tabs. I had one pre workout and post workout yesterday and it did help a lot. I woke up today and my back was much better so the training may have even helped me.

I trained earlier and picked body parts and exercises I felt safe with. If I hadn't have trained tri-ceps yesterday I would have probably just done arms today. Anyway I trained bi-ceps and quads and it was great. Today was all about gettting the best pumps possible and shuttling as many nutrients into the muscle cell.

I added extra EAA's to me intra shake with lot's of other useful things. My pre workout was BSN's NO Explode 3 and that contains quite a few things too. I used 20mg GW50156 and 2 slin pills pre workout. Perfect form and between 30-12 reps for everything.

Bi-ceps was a mixture of exercises including cable curls at different angles (high , medium and low), high incline bench db (and hammer) curls and machine preacher curls. For forearms I done a variety (I superset them) of db wrist curls (pronated, supinated and neutral) on a flat bench.

Quads were a mixture of unilateral and standard leg extensions, hip adductors and horizontal leg press. Most of the leg extensions were 30 slow and controlled reps with squeezes. Not heavy weight but very intense. As I mentioned yesterday even if I do set reps I sometimes basically fail at about 25 using super slow negatives etc then grind out the 5 extra with pauses if needed but constant tension. For the horizontal leg press I done 30 rep sets and even went up to the full weight rack as my back felt fairly safe. For those I used a 2/3 range of motion to keep constant tension and really get them pumped up. I struggled walking down the stairs after training so a good session considering my back is so bad.

My girlfriend really wanted to go to McDonalds but I don't particularly like it. Nowhere else is open here today where I live. I said we can go after I get back from the gym so we did. I assume they do all this stuff in the US but they have some interesting things now. I ended up having an 18 piece sharer box set of 6 shrimp, 6 chicken wings and 6 chicken nuggets. Plus 2 raspberry pies which are amazing. I forgot my slin pills so had to use them for my following meal. Nearly all my other meals today have been beef and rice so very basic. I did also have a greek yoghurt with kiwi slices and mojito flavoured aminos mixed in. Hopefully my back is even better tomorrow!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
More of the same. I have trained 3 days in a row now but mainly ligth weights. As my lower back is like this I decided to add arms in 3 days running. I have rotated each day so trained tri-ceps twice and bi-ceps once but not for long each time and mainly for pump. I have to be extra careful with what I do. I don't feel comfortable training calves, hams or back just yet. Today was shoulders and tri-ceps but most of the sets were light weight. So definitely no big weight up right rows or lateral raises just to safe. Today was about driving as many nutrients in the muscle and just getting a great pump and I did.

Afer warming up I started shoulders with just 5kg db's and seated lateral raises. Perfecr form and slow reps and not going to the bottom to keep constant tension. I done 3 sets of 20 reps with minimal rest and due to the rep speed they werte hard at the end even with 5kg db's. I moved up to 10kg db's and more of the same. I done a variety of seated lateral and front raises and a combo of the two. 5-10kg db's so very light but lot's of sets and reps. I did go up to 15kg db's for arnold presses and high and slow reps. The last exercises was machine shoulder press (seated) and 1 set of 40 partial (1/2) rom reps followed by a heavier set of 15 slow reps. Tri-ceps was just more of the same and lot's of cable extensions. I ended my workout with 1 set of bodyweight tri-cep dips to failure.

I have been using the slin pills pre and post workout. I have an intra shake with approx 100g carbs so I have never felt any sign of hypo. But today showed me they are really strong as post workout I walked home and shaved and showered and could feel myself going a bit hypo. I had my postworkot dose just before devouring a big meal of steak and pasta. Now had pasta for awhile so it was a nice change from rice.

As my back is still not 100% I have held off on the ace-031. I would rather start it when I can train harder. I will start it very soon though. My back is feeling better. Hopefully it improves even more after another nights sleep.

I am planning some interesting experiments but more on that at a later date.

Gonna do a set of syntherol arm injections now with 1.2ml per site. My arms are feeling pumped 24/7. The main area I have noticed the most is the added size in my tri-ceps. I have been rotating tri-cep heads and it has made a big difference as my arm looks much thicker from the side now. Recently I have been doing all my bi-ceps shots from the side too. I will post updated pics on the weekend.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Things are going really good. I done a set of injections last night and they are so easy. I literally never have issues injecting arms like I would do occasionally with calves. With calves I would have blood spraying out and hitting nerves etc. They were looking a bit puffy in my 1st progress pics but I think the added size was obvious to see. Now they are looking more defined and vascular.

Last night I used 26 1/2 pins for my bi-ceps and 25g 5/8 pins for my tri-ceps. My tri-ceps are looking much thicker from the side and I am very happy. I also shaved my body and I am well leaner than I thought I was. All the hair can be deceiving and it happens everytime so it's shouldn't surprise me anymore. My waist is wider but I am happy with how I look. Considering I am on 200mg test I think I have actually improved quite a bit over the last few weeks even with an injury.

I eat what I want and I am bulking so that will explain the wider waist but all the training recently has helped sharpen me up. I am pretty much eating steak and rice most meals. But today I have had 2 big bowls of cereal too. Jordan's muesli with nuts so decent quality and whole nuts so plenty of calories. When I say big bowls I mean it too. These are 1000 calories per bowl. Generally I try to not have massive meals to help with the distention but I digest cereal well and it's not an issue for me. I usually have 1 small steak and rice but post workout have 2 steaks so a lot of beef.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have trained 4 days in a row now. My routine has been a gymrats perfect one... chest/shoulder and bi-cep/tri-ceps everyday :eek::D I did train quads one day though plus I am training them 2moro with abductors/adductors. I don't feel comfortable training back or hamstrings yet. I could do calves but most of the movements I use can bring lower back into play. Even with my seated calf raises in the leg curl machine I have to lift it up to begin plus tibialis raises are the same. I have gone many periods training calves ed for 6 months so they can have a break anyway.

All the arm training is doing my syntherol log some good though as I am constantly pumping blood and nutrients into the muscles cells. Any expansion of the muscle is a good thing when you are essentially trying to stretch them to grow. These slin pills I am using are brilliant and I get crazy pumps everytime. The syntherol plays a massive role though even though most of my injections are done pre bed. I may start doing some pre workout as the pump is even more ridiculous.

Earlier I trained chest and bi-ceps and more of the same. Very light weight but controlling it and using a very slow rep speed. When my back is better I will do the same just heavier weights. I done a great workout especially if you can't use heavy weights. It's obviously not the pressing more the getting the weight in position and of course carrying the db's to the bench.

I used the same system for my first 15 sets on chest. I started with 5 sets of incline bench db presses then 5 sets of flat bench db presses and then 5 sets of flat bench db flyes. I used 20kg db's for the presses and done 15 super slow reps squeezing on every rep and perfect form. Most importantly I had no more than 15 secs rest between every set. So even with just 20kg db's this was brutal. The first 2 sets were fine but the 3rd was hard and by the 4th I was destroyed. I only managed 9 reps on the last set. I then done exactly the same on flat bench presses. For the flyes and moved down to 15kg db's and done the same for 5 sets with 15 secs rest between sets. I finished chest with 3 sets of cable flyes and 1 set of db hammer presses. Bi-ceps were just lot's of pump sets using cable curls, preacher curls (standard and hammer) and db wrist curls for forearms. I done my super set of wrist curls which includes pronated, neutral and supinated on a flat bench and to complete failure.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
6 days training in a row now and my back is getting better. I will have a few days off soon. I am still lifting very light but having some great workouts. Yesterday I trained quads and ab/adductors and the pump was intense. I restarted the igf-1 des I have and put 75mcg in each quad pre workout. I can't be bothered doing it intra so going to keep it at pre workout just before I leave from now on. My workout was very basic and mainly leg extensions for quads. So many pump sets and they felt great. I had some looks as they see me and look at the weight I am using :D But when you are doing 20 sec reps ligther weight is hard. I done a variety of rep speeds and various other techniques. Those 20 sec reps are killer though and my legs started shaking half way through. A very safe way to train especially when you have an injured lower back. For the ab/adductors I done the full weight rack so my usual weight and they felt good.

Earlier I trained shoulders and tri-ceps and more of the same. I only went up to 1 plate a side on Smith shoulder presses but with 5 sec negatives and they get hard when you are doing higher reps. Lot's of sets with minimal rest and I was failing at the end by about the 8th rep. I also started with lot's of light weight (7kg db's) lateral and front raises for high reps so they were pre exhausted for the presses. I finished shoulders with machine presses and my final set was heavier and I failed on 14 reps (slow negatives). Tri-ceps were lot's of cable pushdowns and extensions lying on a bench for back support.

I received my supplement order after I thought it had been sent back so I am very happy. I don't like using too many health supplements but on quite a few now but they all have a purpose and definitely help with my blood work. Below is my schduele for each day.

AM
Garlic x 2
Red Yeast Rice x 1
Ubiquinol x 1
Omega 3 x 2
Vitamin D3 x 1
Vitamin K2 x 1
Eyebright x 1
Carditone x 1
NAC Detox x 1
Aspirin 81mg x 1

PM
Garlic x 2
Ubiquinol x 1
Citrus Bergamot x 1
Omega 3 x 2
Eyebright x 1
Carditone x 1
NAC Detox x 1
Ester C x 1

This week I am also using an artichoke liquid pre bed for 7 days. I also have green and acai powders I take when I feel like.

29uzoo.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I was planning to get progress pics done 2moro after my next injections but had some taken before so we will post them now. I will still get some taken 2moro after I inject as well. I will post some body ones which I wasn't planning as I thought I would be fatter but I am happy with how I look on this cruise. I think next year when I blast again there should be some big changes.

Not the best pics but I am happy considering I am on 200mg test and 20mg GW-50156 right now. I am maintaining easily and since I have added in that GDA pre and post I have tightened up so much. My arms looked crap in some pics but that's probably due to they are very long (6ft 2) and the angle.

Unpumped before the gym...

2qff9.jpg

oupbsx.jpg

2iu92o.jpg

About 30 mins after shoulders and tri-ceps and my 3 litre intra shake...

ogcuf8.jpg

28l3m2o.jpg

307p0ft.jpg