©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Syntherol Arm Log on trt

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
My tape measure is crap but I think it was 19.2 inches so that is well over 1 inch so far. As I mentioned at the start the measurement isn't important to me but sure I would be lying if I didn't think 20 inches would be cool and they are well on their way to get there.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I noticed the pics on promuscle first. Great improvement so far. I had great results with syntherol as well.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have been away visiting my parents. Lot's to update so I will try to keep each subject relatively brief. I trained 8 days in a row before going and was getting better and better. Then after a few days off my back felt like it would go at any time. Luckily it has since improved and now I feel good. I even done 4 sets of bodyweight back extensions yesterday and it was fine.

I didn't do any syntherol arm injections for 5 days but they maintained well. Last night I was destroyed so just done 1 shot of 2ml in each bi-cep before going to bed. I will carry on as normal doing 1.3ml in 2 spots in each arm muscle (eod) from now on.

My diet when away was usually 2 main meals and about 4 bowls of cereal everyday. I actually leaned out eating that way as my body burns through it. I even had about 500 cals of cashew butter 3 nights in a row before bed. Now it's back to normal and mainly beef/shrimp with rice for most meals. I had eggs with sliced kiwi before and a large bowl of cereal first thing. Apart from the cereal it's pretty much all good stuff and the cereal isn't that bad (well it is when you eat 1000 cals of it at a time).

I trained once when away. I don't recommend this for results as such but I just enjoy pushing my body to the extreme. I done a 3 hour full body workout with hard sets and more pump ones throughout. I was destroyed after that. Since getting back just standard 1 hour sessions of usually 2 body parts and just getting back to things. I will restart my program very soon (I will post the split next week).

The reason I was destroyed last night was I restarted hgh at 2iu pre workout earlier in the day. It is ridiculous how tired I have been. I took Mesomorpth for the first time and trained and got back and fell asleep at about 7pm! Woke up at 9pm and ate and went back to sleep. Kept waking up but I wanted to stay in the good routine I have been in so kept going back to sleep until getting up at about 6am. I was on the comp etc and went to bed at about 1pm due to tiredness and have been laying about all day (Sunday) and it's 9:30pm now. I could sleep again but going to go the gym and try and get more stuff done when I am back. 2iu pre workout once and this is how I react :eek::D

Now a few days ago I started the Nouveaux ACE-031. I took it pre workout. I mixed the 1ml water it comes with in with it. Well it states 1.3ml but approx 1ml went in as a little wouldn't go through. I thought about taking half (5mg)but the instructions say 1-2mg twice weekly. Due to it's fragile nature I thought use more but see how I respond so I dosed approx 3mg (10mg vial). I am glad I did now. Nothing much to report but it definitely has something in there. I could feel it in my stomach after about 5 mins. I had pains in my stomach but weird ones and a slight headache. I felt instantly tired (before starting hgh) and it wiped me out. I couldn't go the gym and ended up going a few hours later. I never noticed anything in the gym that I would say stood out. So who knows if it done anything yet but my body definitely reacted to it. I will dose another 3mg tomorrow. No lasting pip or site irritation which is a good sign.

Everything else is the same so 200mg test and 20mg GW-50156 pre workout. Now I have added 2iu hgh and 5iu slin pre and 5iu slin post. The slin I used a while back was very old and I just opened a new humalog pen. I am going to go higher this time but figured start at 5iu as it may be more potent (it was). I intake about 100g carbs intra training so I may go up to 10iu max. If I do I will bump carbs up a little (120g) as I am very sensitive. Even after my 100g carbs intra with 5iu pre when I dosed 5iu post I could feel myself going hypo whilst I ate my rice. So I know to be extra careful tonight. I want to stay on complex carbs post so will eat them sooner as humalog hits me in 2 mins post workout (even after an intra shake). So I need 5 mins of eating before I dose it (80g carbs from rice post workout). Even with higher carbs my sensitivity goes very high in off periods and I am sure the GDA's I have been using has only added to things.

So the plan is to grow on 200mg test with HGH and increasing slin and adding in other peps. I may up the HGH to go with the slin and just put up with the fatigue for a few weeks. I am only 228 pounds now so I want to put on 20 pounds in the next month using slin and hgh.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just trained arms and abs. It's the first time training abs since injuring my lower back. I am feeling good but my knee didn't feel right earlier when I moved to the side in bed. Hopefully it doesn't give me any issues. I know it's very common for people who dislocate their knee cap to do it again so I will be careful. For everything else I am going to push to the max when training though. As long as I don't squat or deadlift (or similar) I don't really see me getting injured.

Gonna push the insulin more now. Today it was 6iu pre workout and about 8iu post workout. Plus 2iu hgh pre workout which I will up over the next few weeks. I want to be able to function so the hgh will be upped slowly but I will try 3iu next pre workout. I am tempted to add 100mg deca to my 200mg test but I will wait until I see my bloodwork (will have it 2moro). I will also add in IGF-1 very soon and may try something very interesting.

Let's see if I can blow up over the next few weeks. I know it's the same with many were you think downsize but then the size bug gets you again. Although I do still stand by my views on classic physique type bodies being a much better look. I don't want to over do things nor could I be bothered with all the food I would need (plus the distention due to my genetics). But right now I just want to get huge so let the fun begin :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I haven't updated much recently but that will change now. Just been very busy and lot's to do. I did go a few days without injections but back on them now and 100% consistent. I was surprised they held so well even counting the time I visited the UK too. My arms are feeling good and I am made up with the results so far. I will post updated pics next weekend. I am still dosing 1.3ml in each injection site (2x tricep and 2x bi-cep).

So much to update so will do it in stages. I done my second injection of ACE-031 at approx 2mg. Just the same as the first one in regards to post inj stomach pain and completely wiping me out. I had to wait about 2 hours before going to the gym. I don't notice anything different in the gym so it's hard to gauge things. But I am looking better and fuller so I am happy but obviously I am usign hgh and insulin too.

The HGH has been a struggle as the fatigue is really bad for me. I figured I can't be much worse than I am at 2iu so I doubled it to 4iu pre workout. I wanted to use a higher dose and I am pretty much the same in regards to fatigue as 2iu so I will carry on with this dose. Insulin is dosed at approx 7iu pre workout and 10iu post workout now so I have upped that too.

Food is the same and mainly steak and rice through the day. Trying to add in more colours on my plates and fibre too. Sometimes I just like keeping things very basic though and I am enjoying my food now. I have had 3 pavé steaks today as I get a good deal on them. For breakfast I had 5 whole eggs and toast which I haven't had for awhile. Another meal was 4 weetabix with greek yoghurt and blueberries on top. Pre bed will be cottage cheese and almond butter.

Training has been great. Very intense as usual. I had a 3 day pass in a nice gym but no plate loaded machines. I did do 4 plates a side for flat Smith presses though. I had to fight the last positive for about 10 seconds but there was no way I was giving up! I always finish on the negative though so complete failure.

I really enjoyed my time in the new gym. It's left me unsure what to do. Basically I want to change gyms. All gyms here only do 40kg db's which is annoying. I figured I want to grow so plate loaded machines are a must. I can't squat, deadlift or barbell row as people know who read this log. It's pointless as my back just gets injured no matter how perfect the form is. So plate loaded machines mean I can go very heavy without fear of injury. I do get bored of gyms and like to change. There is one that is ideal but I have been in the past and feel like a change. The one I visted doesn't have any plate loaded machines apart from a leg press which was great.

My thought process is I can get great results without having to lift huge weights for my back. Plus I can go heavy with Smith chest and shoulder presses plus plate loaded leg press. Most body parts are covered just my back as I am stuck to regular machines and the max weight is light. Even if I slow down the reps and use perfect form etc I can do a lot of reps.

I am siding towards joining the new gym I had a pass for as I really enjoyed it. They have some great kinteic machines by Technogym too. They are fairly light but feel great so another bonus. I know with the right diet and hormones even pump style workout would work fantastic. Although I can still go heavy for most things. I do like to lift big weights but bodybuilding is not about strength and there are 1001 intensity techniques you can use to get the most out of limited weight.

My legs are still sore from the plate loaded leg press. I didn't want to take too long and only kept the weight to 5 plates a side. But I rested no more than 20 secs between sets and sets were 15 reps or more so it was hard. Leg extensives I kept the weight moderate and performed 10 sec positives with holds.

Earlier I trained shoulders and hamstrings and more of the same. Shoulders I went up to 2 plates a side on seated Smith presses for sets of 10 reps until I could get that many and I rest paused that last set. 30kg db upright rows and cable lateral raises as heavy as possible for 8-12 reps.

I will keep my posts shorter from now on as I will update daily like before. I hope everyone has been well.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Sounds really nice. I will have to try that. I just started eating weetabix and enjoy them.

For a treat when I go back to the UK they have chocolate weetabix which taste amazing. Over here I just eat the standard ones. The UK also have a high protein version too. Although to cover all bases sometimes I mix chocolate whey and pour that on top of my weetabix.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today I done my syntherol arm injections earlier on and I am going to stick to that. It's a nice feeling having them done then training and I can just relax later on. Things are going well and they look fuller and fuller. I have some bruising from pressing in too hard but it's not an issue for me. If it were I would just use longer needles and not push them in all the way. It's the plastic underneath the bottom of the needle that causes the bruising. If people want to wear vests etc and don't want brusing just use longer needles and you will never have an issue.

I just trained legs and it was brutal. That is the first time I have gone mental training legs in a while. Every leg session will be like that for the foreseeable future. My back is still not right but I just went for it. It's not like I am squatting etc so I am safe. Well I did do a few sets of squats for 20 reps with a 5kg plate a side :eek::D Literally just to feel the movement and in between intense sets of other exercises. I trained everything so calves, hamstrings, glutes, hips and quads. I won't post all the details but a few things that stood out include...

Calves... supersetted seated calf raises using the lying leg curl machine with a Reebok stepper and calf presses using the leg press machine. I push down on the leg curl pad for extra resistance. Lot's of stretching between sets too.

Hams... brutal for lying and seated leg curls. I done the same for each machine. Basically for the 2nd to last set I would do 1 standard set to complete failure with a few partials. That set was just to get ready for the final one. For each exercise I ended with a big drop set. Literally 4-5 drops and partials at the end of each drop (so well over 50 full reps and just as many partials). Then after the last drop I would put the weight back up and do a static hold.

Quads... Horizontal leg press machine and very high reps going up in weight to the full weight rack. Then again a big drop set to finish with about 6 drops. When I could walk properly I done those 5kg plate squats :eek::D I just wanted to feel the movement. Up and down Tom Platz style. Then leg extensions but instead of very slow reps more basic but with holds. I ended with doing the full weight rack for mini sets (no rest between) of 5 reps. Basically wide, moderate and close stance for 5 reps each repeated twice so 30 reps total.

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Hey, I just want to thank you for this log. I have been thinking for months about starting a Test/HGH/Syntherol combo for my arms and pecs, and this is giving me the incentive to move forward!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Hey, I just want to thank you for this log. I have been thinking for months about starting a Test/HGH/Syntherol combo for my arms and pecs, and this is giving me the incentive to move forward!

Thank you. If you ever need any advice just ask on this thread. I am obviously doing arms now and I have tried chest in the past too. The chest is a weird area to inject and there are lot's of nerves. Everyone is built differently but from my personal experience and others I know who have done chest I would recommend mainly concentrating on the upper chest. The upper chest was easy for me and it felt great but I wasn't consistent with it. Although move about and see how you respond.

I can go over everything with you if you ever need me to at a later date. The chest is the one area I would also modify your training for your cycle and mainly go for pump style workouts as opposed to heavy presses. I tend to do that for most body parts at times but for calves as an example I was still training very heavy using syntherol without fear of injury. I did go heavy for chest too but it could increase the chances of injury. So I would train like you want to pump as much blood into the pecs as possible without overdoing the weights.

Arms are easy for me and I am actually enjoying my cycles loads. The injections are not a problem and in a weird way I actually enjoy them. Calves were the same in some ways but some injections were just bad and I would hit nerves and there would be lot's of blood etc. I don't have any issues with arm injections at all. It's just getting up to do them that takes effort as consitently is key like with anything BB related.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I decided to start some dbol/adrol a few days ago. So I am 1 month early but being honest I want to be big for Xmas :D Most like to look good for summer but for me it's Xmas. I am dosing 25mg adrol and 25mg dbol. I also started some IGF-1 DES (1,3) pre and post workout at 100mcg each time. Everything combined and the pumps are incredible. My legs had one of the best pumps in along time before. I am also a few pounds up in a few days too.

So right now I am on 200mg test per week and 25mg adrol and 25mg dbol each day. I ran out of GW so stopped that. Pre workout I dose 4iu hgh, 10iu humalog and 100mcg igf-1 des (1,3). Post workout I dose 10iu humalog and 100mcg igf-1 des (1,3).

Over the last few days I have been drinking my pre workout shake with 25g vitargo and 5g glutamine about 10 mins after my humalog injection. If my stomach is fairly empty that may be closer to 5 mins as it hits me much faster. I then sip on my intra shake starting close to the gym and finishing when I get home. That contains 1 scoop of Gaspari Size On (40g carbs, 4g leucine, creatine etc), 50-60g vitargo, 25g EAA's, 5-10g glutamine, 9g citrulline malate and 4g taurine.

Let the fun begin :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Things are going well. I am still struggling with fatigue from hgh. I went out today and to the gym later on (without coming home) so no hgh, igf-1 or slin. I decided to take my SLIN caps (GDA) with me and my intra shake so had 2 caps pre workout. Post workout I just ate and annoyingly fell asleep on the sofa... for 6 hours! :eek: If it doesn't get any better I will have to go back down to 2iu per day.

My legs have been surprisingly ok but have started to really hurt now. I trained shoulders and tri-ceps earlier. I went up to 2 plates a side for shoulder presses and 10 good reps (slow negatives). 35kg db upright rows, 30kg db lateral raises (bent arms) and 25kg db front raises.

I didn't do my syntherol arm injects pre workout so will do them now. In 2 days they will be done pre workout. I was just really busy and rushing today and didn't even get a proper wash before leaving :eek: Again I blame the hgh as it's almost impossible for me to get up fast these days as I am practically in a coma every morning.

I am going to restart metformin tonight and will just keep it at 500mg pre bed for now. I have some lantus pens I may add in for leg (maybe back) days but just at 20iu in the morning. That combined with 8iu humalog pre and post training on those days as well. Things are starting to build up nicely :)[/

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I need to change things as my log is suffering and I want to be 100%. I will have to come off the hgh. Even if you didn't work and could do what you wanted being like this is no good at all. I am constantly tired and only on 4iu per day. My gf for the last few days due to work/studies leaves at 8am and comes back at 7pm and I am sleep everytime she leaves and gets back. She even said I am worried about you. I obviously explained nothing is wrong it's just the hgh. Over the last few days I have been falling asleep about 6pm until 2am. Then I fall asleep again later on and wake up at about 8am. On Sunday I was in bed approx 16 hours which is just ridiculous.

Training is still good though and I always have energy for it. I didn't train yesterday as my back felt super tight and I am not taking any chances. On Monday I had a great chest and tri-ceps session. A few highlights from the day include:

- 3 plates a side for incline Smith presses. I done pause presses and higher reps and finished with a drop set
- Flat bench press kept to just 2 plates a side slow negatives and minimal rest periods. I finished with a drop set using closer, moderate and wide grips.
- Pec Deck with full weight rack to complete failure.
- I was pleased with Lying EZ Bar skull crushers with 3 x 10kg plates per side until failure. These were with perfect form and a deep stretch so decent weight for that imo. The rest of my tri-cep work was mainly pump stuff.
- Tonnes of chest and back stretching between sets as I always do.

No HGH yesterday and I will decide if I will lower to 2iu or just come completely off. I may just lower it for a few days and see how I am. In the new year I will be adding 10mg mk-677 but no more for the same reasons as hgh. I have some ostarine I may play with in the new year too.

As of now it's still 200mg test per week and 25mg adrol/dbol pre workout. The keytech adrol/dbol is the real deal. Very strong and great fullness. I started dosing it on some off days as well but none yesterday. I will carry it on for another week then have a break.

I will post updated pics on the weekend. My arms are feeling great and I am made up with the results. I am still at 1.3ml per injection site. One day I was so tired so I just done 2ml in my bi-ceps peak. They felt a little tight the other day and that's why I was pleased with the 30kg a side skull crushers.

Today I will be training legs and want to go hard so will push the intensity like last leg day. Tom Platz style but without the squats :eek::D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I just abused my legs and it felt great. It's hard to get in that crazy zone again but I did for my working sets. I trained everything from calves, hamstrings, glutes, hips, quads and highlights include:

Calf presses on seated leg press machine with the full weight rack to complete failure for 3 sets with 20 secs (stretched) between sets using different foot positions.

Crazy drop sets for final sets on lying and seated leg curls that included partials after every drop too. Again lot's of stretching hams between sets.

Forced reps for hip ab/adductor machine using my arms to get the positive and letting go for slow negatives.

First time I have pushed the weight for leg press in the smith machine in ages. Started at 1 plate a side for 20 reps and moved up in weight performing 20-10 reps warming up. Finished with 7 plates a side (can't fit anymore on). I literally had the whole gym watching me and went to complete failure. My left knee was hurting after about 7 reps but I pushed through. Nearly lost it at the end but got a good 28 reps and was destroyed after.

Stretches and rumble rolling my back and legs.

Today I started 20iu lantus in the morning with 6iu humalog pre and 8iu post. I don't like taking large doses of slin pre workout so decided to keep it at 6iu max. Post workout anywhere between 6-10iu depending how I feel. I will only be using lantus for 9 days. I will resume next year and use it for just for leg and back days.

I have been saving my synthetine for next year but decided to dose 3ml pre workout today. I figured it would help with my energy levels and I feel great so glad I dosed it. I won't be dosing it daily as will wait until the new year before starting it properly.

If everyday is like today I will grow very fast :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My left knee was hurting when doing the leg press in the last entry. It's the knee that I dislocated the other month so it obviously hasn't fully recovered. I knew that but that set really showed me how much weaker it is. The next day I could barely walk and my left knee was very inflammed. In a weird way the recovery period from training may help it's overall recovery. I decided to leave the gym for 1 day as my leg was so bad and give my cns a break. It felt much better yesterday so I trained back and bi-ceps.

Yesterday I dosed syntherol in my arms pre workout. When I am training back I limit the pump products I use pre workout due to pass issues with my lower back. Anyway the pump was ridiculous doe to the syntherol. From the first rep it felt like my muscles wanted to tear through my skin. As a result I kept my weight low for bi-ceps as they felt so tight it would be askign for an injury going very heavy.

I have decided to drop the hgh as the fatigue is too much. It's a shame as it's helpign em stay lean whilst I eat a fair amount. I will restart it some time in the new year at 2iu and stay there as it's bad but I can manage with 2iu. I will have 10mg MK-677 tabs soon from Geno so I will add 10mg per day in as they are great for me. 20mg MK is the same and I can't run it and have to stop everytime but 10mg is manageable.

Today I am going to train chest and shoulders for a change. I plan to add in 20mg ostarine because I have also dropped the keytech adrol/dbol injectable. It was potent and I could feel the effects on my liver so kept my run super short for some initial fullness/strength and will restart it next year.

I have decided what gym to join and it's full of plate loaded machines. As I am visiting family over Xmas I will join it in the New Year. They rip you off here and want $590 for 3 months, $840 for 6 months or $1040 for 1 year. Obviously it makes sense getting a 1 year membership as it's so much cheaper than the others. Ideally I would get 6 months as I like to rotate gyms but for an extra $200 for double the time I might as well do that. I will start my new (old) routine in the New Year were I can push the weight and try to progressive over time.

From today my cycle is...

300mg test e (upping from 200mg) per week.
Ostarine at 20mg pre workout.
Lantus 20IU in the morning when I feel like it.
Humalog 6iu pre workout and 8iu post workout. Sometimes I rotate slin for gda tabs especially when I am out most of the day.

When I receive MK-677 I will add in 10mg per day.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I trained shoulders and chest earlier and had a great workout. My chest even cramped up when doing my tri-cep shot a few hours post workout. I decided to not do my syntherol shots pre workout as I wanted to go heavy and minimize risk of injury. No surprise my chest cramped as was loaded up with citrulline malate, creatine, vitargo and pre workout. My workout looked like...

Warm Up with 2kg db's.
Barbell Shrugs... 4 sets of 15 reps going up in weight each set. Pauses at the top of every rep.
DB Lateral Raises (straight arms)... 2 sets of 15 reps.
DB Lateral Raises (bent arms)... 4 sets of 15-10 reps going up to 30kg db's (slow negatives).
DB Front Raises... 3 sets of 15-8 reps going up to 27.5kg db's. Last set supersetted with 1 set of lighter weight EZ Bar Front Raises to failure.
High Incline Bench Press... 4 warm up sets and 1 working set of 5 reps with 3 plates a side. Then approx 15 reps with 1 plate a side using 10 sec negatives.
Flat DB Bench Press... 2 sets to failure with 30 secs max rest between sets. My gym only goes up to 37.5kg db's so slow reps and I got 29 reps then 17 reps.
Pec Deck... 3 hard warm up sets close to failure using 20, 15 and 12 reps. Then 1 working set to failure with the full weight rack.
Chest Dips... 1 working set to failure.
Leg and Back stretches (chest stretches between sets during workout).

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am cruising along and everything is going great. I have put on about 20 pounds in less than 1 month and happy considering what I am on. When I add in test and mast in the new year things should get fun. This syntherol is literally transforming my arms.

I wanted to post these pics last night but I fell asleep. I dropped hgh a few days ago but it's still in my system (igf-1) so still getting extremely tired very early. That should get much better from now on though and I can be more productive.

Below you can see a bruise from a syntherol injection I mentioned earlier in the thread. It only happens when pushing in too hard. It's completely avoidable but I am not too bothered so carry on with my method. If I was conscious about it or it were summer I would simply use longer/bigger needles and not push them down. It's the plastic underneath the needle that causes the brusining. I haven't measured them but they must be 20 inches or close now.

These were taken yesterday and my last injs were the day before...

2lt25af.jpg

9as3rq.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Here are a few topless one :eek::D I am pleased with how I am going considering what I am using. I am 6ft 2 and 245 pounds in these pics. More bloated as usual as these were taken post workout I drink approx 3 litres of water intra training so it fills me up but softens my stomach everytime.

23nu5w.jpg

4uaqdk.jpg

157faz4.jpg