©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

All Oral Cutting Cycle?

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Looking for an all oral cycle simply to cut lots of weight. I heard that Cytomel is really good stuff. Help me out here people, it's for my friend. And yes i already have him exercising and dieting...but he still wants it so let me know what ya think.

HE DOESNT WANT INJECTIONS..SO JUST ORALS CYCLE!

thanks

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
GetSwullll said:
Looking for an all oral cycle simply to cut lots of weight. I heard that Cytomel is really good stuff. Help me out here people, it's for my friend. And yes i already have him exercising and dieting...but he still wants it so let me know what ya think.

thanks
What's the current BF% and goal?

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Not sure all the stats...either way I just need to know what's a good cutting cycle of all orals. I'm just looking for something to really help cut down a lot of fat for him and help him out in the gym. I've been reading Winstrol looks like a good bet.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
GetSwullll said:
Not sure all the stats...either way I just need to know what's a good cutting cycle of all orals. I'm just looking for something to really help cut down a lot of fat for him and help him out in the gym. I've been reading Winstrol looks like a good bet.
Only thing I'd say steroid wise is Anavar really. For one, you're not going to "cut" with anything but diet. I think you're misinformed. Clenbuteral and Ephedra based supps. can help a little. However, if you're not already descently lean and working with a great diet you won't see the fat loss. Once again, it's all in the diet...Not the drugs.

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
GetSwullll said:

thanks

Cytomel is a thyroid drug. if he wants to cut weight the 1st thing to do is get DIET in check.