©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anybody use sex toys on wife or girlfriend?

W

wolfyEVH

TexasCreed said:
Once again, everybody is entitled to their OWN opinion. And imdaman stated my belief quite correctly. I do live my the double standard, yes it would be perfectly fine for me to add another girl to our equation but not another guy. there wouldnt be a trade off in that sense, but im sure i would work something out for her. so before you go ranting and raving about love and dr. drew, remember im just stating my opinion. and if it would ruin someone's relationship, then the relationship was not as strong as they thought it was.

please elaborate on why you wont add another guy?? its wrong for some other guy to bang your girl, but its ok for you to bang another female? lets also say she wanted to have sex w/ a guy by herself w/o you...would that be ok?? if so, why or why not???

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Again its your personal preference to have sex thousands of times with one girl and its my preference to be a little bit different. noone is perfect and my relationship is far from it, but it works and i do love her. and no, i dont want to hear about the definitions of "love" and all that. the point of the matter is i would not want her to have sex with other guys but girls see things differently than us. many do agree to 3somes because they also want to try another girl, and that does not mean something is wrong with them or the relationship. some people are just more sexually enlightened than others. and i know dr. drew has a phd and all that other crap, but it does not mean he is the "truth"... and she doesnt care about the pics up here, and of course she doesnt know about the side project. like i said, its just where i am at right now, and may never grow out of my preferences and it has nothing to do with maturity its just some guys want to have stability with something on the side and im one of them.

how the fuck did we get so far off this topic, lol.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
my favorite quote....and I came up with it!!! "I'd rather have sex with 1 girl 1000 times than have sex with 1000 girls once"

Wolfy, Are you sure? I thought I came up with that quote.

TC, I confess I am stating MY opinion. I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life.

Unless it's working.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
no, i understand dr. just stating mine as well. no harm no foul. that is why this is a discussion board.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Wow that really touched a nerve there, I was waiting for the fire and brimstone next! Look most guys have fantasies, most people for that matter but the truth of the matter is that people in general are not good at handling jeleousy, therefore including another person into intimate happenings usually backfires. Lets not forget this idea of monogomy is a fairly late arrival in history. Historically societies have been poligimous, with the advent of modern (not the first 1500 years of Christianity) it became taboo in Christendom to have more than one sexual partner (usually more frowned on for women then men). And Dragon Rider that quote from Hebrews was from a time that the Jews practiced poligamy, so I don't know if that is a great justification for faithfulness in marriage. Remember you are looking at everything from modern sensibilities and morals! If the bible is correct in Gods favored people, remember Solomon had 1000 wives and his father David had a faithful follower of his put in the front lines of battle so he would get killed and he took his wife for one of his many wives. What I am saying is simply when a society thinks something is morally wrong it usually turns out to be inticing for people to do. Simply put morality is subjective. Remember the average person thinks steroids is "wrong" yet here we are all will participants in its use. Who is to say who is right? Don't judge texascreed becasue his morality is different from yours? Unless its your woman he is trying to have a threesome with! ;)

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
mandarb11 said:
Lets not forget this idea of monogomy is a fairly late arrival in history. Historically societies have been poligimous, with the advent of modern (not the first 1500 years of Christianity) it became taboo in Christendom to have more than one sexual partner (usually more frowned on for women then men). And Dragon Rider that quote from Hebrews was from a time that the Jews practiced poligamy, so I don't know if that is a great justification for faithfulness in marriage. Remember you are looking at everything from modern sensibilities and morals! If the bible is correct in Gods favored people, remember Solomon had 1000 wives and his father David had a faithful follower of his put in the front lines of battle so he would get killed and he took his wife for one of his many wives.
I have to disagree with some interpretations here. First, monogomy was set up as the standard 6000 years ago when the very first man and woman were formed (Adam and Eve). Notice that even when they were commanded to "go forth and multiply" Adam still only had one woman to give his seed to? Next, David and Solomon were kings. While you see the kings having multiple wives, (and concubines, a lower rank than wife) you don't find anywhere where it says the common people were allowed to do so. There were conditions where they could have intercourse with the slaves they took from conquered countries, but they weren't given the rank and status of a wife. Additionally, "having many wives" and the stables that Solomon had set up had been prohibited by God just a few chapters before they started doing it. This was tolerated for a short time by God. Does everyone understand the the reason the Jews have been constantly overtaken and scattered through out the world was because that is how God judged them for these type of sins? Throughout the history of the bible, the Jews were an unbeatable army while their hearts were right before God. Once sin became rampant, God allowed them to conquered by another nation. That is what the whole story of Nebuchadnezzer is about.
By Jesus time and the writing of the New Testament monogomy was commonly practiced by the Jews. Jesus parents were Joseph and Mary, not Joseph, Mary, Rachel and Leah. All of the commands concerning marriage in the New Testament are towards your wife, not wives.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
my girl likes the vibrator if she cant get off but that only happens when we bang 3 or 4 times a day. she never uses it though without me so it hasnt replaced me...

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Yes I think your taking the bible as the literal truth only. I find it hard to beleive that one that is so into bodybuilding of which the foundation is science can so easily throw the pursuit of knowledge out the window in pursuit for beleif! Thats great to hold personnal beleifs but these beleifs are based upon faith not evidence. The interpretation of the Jewish history is known as the Dueteronomistic view of history which essentially has the idea that if you are good then good things happen to you, if you are bad then bad thingsd happen to you. Quite simplistic! Now good books that teach valid points in the Jewish Bible are the book of Job and Ecclesiastes which counter the Dueteronomistic view, saying no matter what life will happen to you whether your good or bad. As you can see I really enjoy the discussion of religion, that is what I have degrees in history and religion. Quite interesting. Lastly without going to indepth into biblical teachings, no where is there any teachings about quantities of wives allowed etc. Again it is modern western social custom that dictates one man, one woman. Now on purely intellectual reasons, I agree that including another partner into sexual acts will cause unnecessary problems for most people. And about toys, to each their own. If it does not hurt anyone else then who gives a crap what others do! My 2 cents!

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
TexasCreed said:
Dude, i do admit i have a bad ass wife who pretty much lets me do what i want when it comes to sex. and we decided to let her try a vibrator. and man did she go off on that shit. so if any of yall have ever considered using one on your chick, i'd recommnd it, they get off to it like no other. and that leads the door to other shit.

i agree with you on this one. for my 18th b-day my friends got me a vibrating cucumber (we all got each other gag gifts) i held onto it and my ex and i used it all the time, she loved it. She said it didnt compare to the real thing but it was nice to have when i was working late or when i was in the dog house. bringing toys into bed is a good idea

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
to all you guys who r afraid of being replaced.....come on, nothing is as good as the real thing no matter what.....my x loved just about whatever used on her.....vibrator, cuc's, bananas, carrots....loved to be restrained and was kinda kinky.....but nuthin was as good as the real thang, or so she said. so dont be afraid, experiment....she'll love it and so will u when she wants u to help. =p

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
This conversation is still going on? lol, thats funny. I guess it just boils down to your preference with your girl.

P

pincrusher

i use toys on the wife all the time :D
makes for some great sex and i have never worried about her prefering toys to me.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
HELL YEAH!, you're some kinda sicko if you dont.
We got a toybox we have to keep them in.
20"doubleheader
Some really bizzare little giblet that feels just like a REAL giblet.
A couple others with eggs and remote controls...
But the grandaddy of dillydos is our Green Mamba.
This beast is like 10 inches long 5 inches around and made of green gel.
I have to slip it in on her when she isn't looking or she'll get scared,shreak and run away...She also has to be nice and worked in for the mamba..
Hell yeah I like to fuck her and eat her pussy at th same time and it's the only it can be done. Unless your swingin' and then I wouldnt be getting my mouth that close to another cats giblet.Were not into that(swinging,that is).We almost were once ,but decided in our gut it would piss God off as well as our marriage and all we want is each other,anyway.
I also gotta be careful with the mamba so I wont have to get mama "Re-sleeved".
OK thats my show and tell dildo stuff.
probably more than enuf,...Sorry.
Excuse me women for the pigman essay.

Last edited:

Cookie

Low Fat, No Sugar Added
Jun 28, 2005
imdaman1 said:
Because we are the superior beings which makes us boss. Wake up and smell the testosterone, young fellows. :D :D :D :D :D

?

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Cookie said:
yeah, That's a high tone response isnt it.
is that what we call chauvanistic?
Well...cookie If i were king of the world,I'd Immediately find the best Woman for the job and hand it to her...The mens record is a shame and embarrassment. ;)

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Cookie said:
I vote for making kell king of the world! ;)
I would see that Women everywhere are a lot happier and get a better shake than they do right now,on 1000 levels...Or whatever woman for the job could carry over these duties...Would you want the responsibility or would your/our cookie crumble?