©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Wife/girlfriend & Steroids

P

pincrusher

my wife has known about my steroid use since we first got together cause i felt it was something she would find out about eventually anyway. now after learning all about them and seeing the results i have gotten she just started her 2nd cycle of anavar and is hooked.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
How is she doing on the anavar. My wifey wants to do some to help take off some weight and i was going to get her some anavar. But their expensive. I've read that their one of the safest gear to use for woman and they help to take fat off quick. She was on clenbuterol and that worked some but she wants something better.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Anavar will not burn any fat at all...no steroids burn fat. Tren *might* raise metabolism, or mobilize fat stores by some unknown mechanism, but apart from that, ya gotta diet and do cardio to lean up. Tell her to give clen another shot, and remember that it has to be cycled to maintain effectiveness, as the receptors downgrade.

W

wolfyEVH

TexasCreed said:
lol, thats awesome sarge. i have converted sarge to the dark side, lol. my wife, i swear suspects, but has not asked me directly. her co-workers swear i am, but they just avoid me and call me cujo. my girlfriend and other projects dont know either.

u got a wife AND a girlfriend????? lol i knew you had side projects, but this!!!

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
hey, i aint trying to be a saint, yet. i will eventually come back to the good side, who knows maybe my new resolution.

sarge has a fiancee and girlfriend, lol

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Yall this is nuts. so i just got a "care package" and my wife called and was like you got a package. so i called back and was like where and from who? and she told me and she is like i dont know what it is. she is like i opened it but its in more packaging. oh, i let her have it. i was like is my name on it only? and she is like yeah, and im like what the fuck then? close call, but like i said, i plan on telling her soon anyways, but still. mind your business woman. appreciate for the packaging the way you did, good job. you know who you are.