©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tendon Strength Cycle For Me And The Wife.....

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
As some of you know both my wife and me suffer from arthritic knees. My left and her right. The pain and stiffness is always worsening as time goes by. After deadlifting a measly little weight of 405 last week I can't even stand up quickly because the joint will lock up on me and its been grinding ever since. I couldn't even finish my deadlift workout. Squats have been out of the question unless I'm on cycle and feeling good and strong.

However, I was thinking that I have never ran a cycle for tendon strength/repair. I've never used deca or eq. I've researched eq and I'm not sure I like what it does to your hematocrit and rbc's so I'm thinking of just running a low dose of it or even none at all.

What do u guys think of this cycle?

Test 300mgs/week - (decreases collagen by 50%-80%)
Deca 600mgs/week - (increases collagen synthesis 270%)
Eq 100-200mgs/week or maybe none at all - (increases collagen synthesis by 340%)
Primo 300mgs/week (increases collagen synthesis by 180%)
Riptropin 4 iu a day (increases collagen synthesis based on doseage)

I figure I have 4 compounds promoting joint health if I ran this cycle plus the test would be low enough that the decrease it causes in collagen synthesis in my joints shouldn't be an issue. Because of the condition of my knee I am thinking that from now on all of my cycles will have to revolve around deca, eq and primo if I have any chance of continuing squatting and deadlifting.

For the wife, she finished a cycle earlier this year. Primo at 50mgs/week and var at 10mgs/day for 8 weeks. Her knee felt great. Luckily both var and primo increase collagen synthesis. Now she's 4 weeks into new cycle which is npp at 50mgs/week for first 4 weeks (just finished this), 2 weeks off followed by 3-4 weeks of anavar at 10mgs/day all while taking 2 iu of rips a day. Right now she's in the 2 weeks off period and took her last npp shot saturday. She squatted monday, leg pressed tuesday (we were supposed to do all legs on monday but had to stop early) then today her knee was swollen and clicking/grinding. This is the first time she's had knee pain in a while. I figure it was mainly from trying to go heavy while the npp had already worn off. Luckily all of the compounds she cycles with promote collagen synthesis. However, she cannot take these compounds when she's off cycle like I can. (I recently added low dose primo to my trt). The best bet for her is to use Riptropin consistently between cycles.

My question for her is, how long do you have to be on rips before you see relief in your joints from it? And, is 2 iu a day enough to promote collagen synthesis?

Your help and input is appreciated!

Last edited:

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Bump for achy knees. :(

Are the 2iu of rips for you? I think AM told me that but I'm old and I forget things:(.women can run low doses of eq and that may help. But I did tell AM to goto a joint speciaist and get an anti-inflamitory injection directly into the knee joint like I get in my shoulder joints. It works wonders for the pain.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
sorry didn't answer your question about your wife, but I'm having knee problems as well, also tendon issues in elbow. Inflammation ugh. Really have to warm up a lot for it to feel better. I'm curious to know what this anti-inflammatory injection is?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Have you guys tried any NSAIDs such as Motrin. You can run it at 800mg every 8 hours as needed, but make sure to eat or drink some milk, so you don't take it on an empty stomach.

I know that is not what your asking about, but it provides me a lot of relief from my daily aches and pains. I use it for my ACL reconstructed knee from time to time also.

I would definitely try the EQ. I finished a cycle with it recently, and it seemed to help my shoulders at 600mg a week for 12 weeks.

Good luck to you both...

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I don't buy into the idea that any AAS's increase collagen synthesis.

I do how ever agree that hgh does. Deca is well documented to increase the production of synovial fluid which serves as a lubricant of the joints.

I know that Winny to a certain extent does help with collagen, but it does not serve as a catalyst for all of the regular protein transcription that occurs in adolescent collagen synthesis. In other words it only kinda half ass spurs collagen production- this is why it's said that Winny makes tendons brittle

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Motrin helped me out a lot but did not like taking it everyday because of the stomach damage it can cause.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Yes we take 800mg ibuprofen.....she took 2 yesterday. It helped.

Anybody have experience with aflutop? pros, cons of it?

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Be careful with eq drove my rbc through the roof. Had do give double red cell donation to get back to high. Was off charts. Kidney problems etc. deca and hgh prob good opt. Always helps me.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Be careful with eq drove my rbc through the roof. Had do give double red cell donation to get back to high. Was off charts. Kidney problems etc. deca and hgh prob good opt. Always helps me.

I think AM & AF already knows this. But I don't think its a good idea for a woman to run Deca period. Just my opinion...

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Between catching in baseball, biking and heavy leg workouts, my quad tendons are beat up. I'm going to try TB500 and other healing peptides next week to bring inflammation down. One of them was shown to heal severed tendons in mice. You may want to look into those as many weight trainers reportedly find relief in those. Good luck, you have my sympathy, constant pain sucks.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
As some of you know both my wife and me suffer from arthritic knees. My left and her right. The pain and stiffness is always worsening as time goes by. After deadlifting a measly little weight of 405 last week I can't even stand up quickly because the joint will lock up on me and its been grinding ever since. I couldn't even finish my deadlift workout. Squats have been out of the question unless I'm on cycle and feeling good and strong.

However, I was thinking that I have never ran a cycle for tendon strength/repair. I've never used deca or eq. I've researched eq and I'm not sure I like what it does to your hematocrit and rbc's so I'm thinking of just running a low dose of it or even none at all.

What do u guys think of this cycle?

Test 300mgs/week - (decreases collagen by 50%-80%)
Deca 600mgs/week - (increases collagen synthesis 270%)
Eq 100-200mgs/week or maybe none at all - (increases collagen synthesis by 340%)
Primo 300mgs/week (increases collagen synthesis by 180%)
Riptropin 4 iu a day (increases collagen synthesis based on doseage)

I figure I have 4 compounds promoting joint health if I ran this cycle plus the test would be low enough that the decrease it causes in collagen synthesis in my joints shouldn't be an issue. Because of the condition of my knee I am thinking that from now on all of my cycles will have to revolve around deca, eq and primo if I have any chance of continuing squatting and deadlifting.

For the wife, she finished a cycle earlier this year. Primo at 50mgs/week and var at 10mgs/day for 8 weeks. Her knee felt great. Luckily both var and primo increase collagen synthesis. Now she's 4 weeks into new cycle which is npp at 50mgs/week for first 4 weeks (just finished this), 2 weeks off followed by 3-4 weeks of anavar at 10mgs/day all while taking 2 iu of rips a day. Right now she's in the 2 weeks off period and took her last npp shot saturday. She squatted monday, leg pressed tuesday (we were supposed to do all legs on monday but had to stop early) then today her knee was swollen and clicking/grinding. This is the first time she's had knee pain in a while. I figure it was mainly from trying to go heavy while the npp had already worn off. Luckily all of the compounds she cycles with promote collagen synthesis. However, she cannot take these compounds when she's off cycle like I can. (I recently added low dose primo to my trt). The best bet for her is to use Riptropin consistently between cycles.

My question for her is, how long do you have to be on rips before you see relief in your joints from it? And, is 2 iu a day enough to promote collagen synthesis?

Your help and input is appreciated!

i read the title....and thought...Test/Deca/Eq/GH
haha but i like that cycle for injury. maybe some tb500 or adequan.
never used either...but read up on them and use your judgement.

hws the estro?

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Yes we take 800mg ibuprofen.....she took 2 yesterday. It helped.

Anybody have experience with aflutop? pros, cons of it?

sry....just saw this. Alflutop is what i meant....adequan is vet version. lol

even though i know youre a bull....but use alflutop instead

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I think AM & AF already knows this. But I don't think its a good idea for a woman to run Deca period. Just my opinion...

Yes it is.....but i wouldnt go over 50mgs a week and no longer than 4 weeks. The wife just finished 4 weeks of npp. She looks awesome and stronger than ever.

Between catching in baseball, biking and heavy leg workouts, my quad tendons are beat up. I'm going to try TB500 and other healing peptides next week to bring inflammation down. One of them was shown to heal severed tendons in mice. You may want to look into those as many weight trainers reportedly find relief in those. Good luck, you have my sympathy, constant pain sucks.

I tried tb500. I ran a vial a week for 4 weeks and felt nothing so i stopped. Maybe I should run it longer...i dont know?

Correct me if im wrong but arthritis mainly affects the joint, not the tendons right? We need joint relief.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Im also considering running trt for the wife at about 10mgs/week using primo just to see if it will help with joint relief.

Is that crazy?

I think Ill post a thread in the female section about that.