©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Big Ramy got robbed...

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
They should have at least called him out to stand up against Phil and Kai to see how he matched up. He dwarfed Jay in that pic.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Well no way he was gonna beat any of the top 3 this time around.
Did not attend this year but my buddies that were there said not this time but his time is coming. Heath was overwhelming Wolf too Kai odd structure and all
was superfreaky according to them. Man I can not wait to see Ramy polished and peaked in next few years. Hands down my favorite newer pro.
When he is at his Peak best in the coming years I see an mr oly.
The pic with Jay is awesome. While jay is far from his best ,structure is structure.Ramy is Baaaaad!... I would have liked to see him called up next to the top 3 as well. Where did he land wt wise? Thx for post , T....

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
IMO jay at his best is better than ramy... more proportioned and better insertion points..
of course ramy looks better in this pic, but like i said before... there`s no way a new guy is gonna win the olympia the first time he competes in it.. so i think judges made the right decision. btw i don`t think ramy will ever beat phil... he`s too much perfect.

Last edited:

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
Mr. Olympia Top 10

Phil Heath
Kai Greene
Dennis Wolf
Shawn Rhoden
Dexter Jackson
Jay Cutler
Roelly Winklaar
Mamdouh Elssbiay
Branch Warren
Lionel Beyeke

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Jay at his best was awesome. Big R is a ways from what is possible .
We will never see J and R at best together. Many think Phil will never be straight up defeated. There is always going to be another great coming along.
Granted they are few and far between but it will happen. Likely a name no one knows as of yet . . Phil is awesome. Ramy more seasoned will be too.
Thanks, T..

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
IMG_1694.JPG

IMG_1709.JPG

IMG_1715.JPG

Last edited: