©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fat Burn

Professional Muscle Store

Super Moderator
Oct 31, 2018
www.professionalmusclestore.com
Metabolic nutrition synedrex

Gents,
Just wanted to share, because SO MANY have helped me here!!

Recently tried 'Synedrex' for fat burning etc

I have to say it's the BEST thing I've used.... About week in and there's a VERY noticeable change in body fat.... Def appetite suppression , but not crazy.....
IMHO works better than Clen.....and can't believe I'm saying that....for an over th counter to work so good

Just thought this might help someone out there....

Thanks for all your help!

May God Bless You!

What are the ingredients bro?

An Excellent product for Extreme, Long-Lasting Energy, Strong Appetite Suppressant, Enhanced Mental Focus & Clarity!

Save 29% when you get it HERE: METABOLIC NUTRITION SYNEDREX

SHOP: ProfessionalMuscleStore.com
LIKE: ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
FOLLOW: ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

The Largest Selection of Bodybuilding and Sports Nutrition Products

Attachments

• SYNEDREX.png
    SYNEDREX.png
    541.3 KB · Views: 32

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010

gogotren

Banned
Apr 10, 2013
I cap my own "fat burner". 200mg green tea, 500mg taurine, 25mg hordenine, 8mg synephrine, 3mg yohimbine hcl. Cost me pennies compared to these proprietary blends, that are "physician formulated". LOL, what a line that is. That is not the person I want making my blend anyway. My way is a pain in the ass, so if that worked, stick with it I guess.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I cap my own "fat burner". 200mg green tea, 500mg taurine, 25mg hordenine, 8mg synephrine, 3mg yohimbine hcl. Cost me pennies compared to these proprietary blends, that are "physician formulated". LOL, what a line that is. That is not the person I want making my blend anyway. My way is a pain in the ass, so if that worked, stick with it I guess.

I have done the same in the past but it's too much hassle for me these days. I don't use as many supps as I once did so I like to keep it simple. Your fat burner does sound good but I might try the one in this thread.