©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What was the biggest lesson you learned to grow?

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Learned:
-Food is #1 to growing(just on the scale)
-Drugs are #1 to staying lean while growing(getting that dense/high quality look)

Take-aways:
-You will eventually shrink(doesn't mean you can't look good), too many guys can't face that
-Genetics Trump All...no matter how much you workout, eat, drug etc...the guys with the freaky genes will always look better, win shows, get pro-cards etc

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Agree with OP. Eat, Eat, Eat!

I had a really fast metabolism when I started but yet I was reading the magazines and thought I needed to be eating tuna fish, drinking skim milk and drinking protein shales.
I should have been drinking whole milk, eating fatty foods and using weight gainers with my meals instead of in place of them

kto

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2018
Growth

Lessons learned..1st, regardless of gear, eating excess calories is anabolic, but it will make you gain fat, and gaining some fat is anabolic. 2nd..Taking growth has been a game changer for me. at about 10IU's per day, I ate excessive amount of calories, managed to easily gain 20 pounds of decently clean body weight, and have maintained that weight. Do I think GH is a game changer? For me, no doubt. And yes, you do need to eat to grow. There's no way around it.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Food is the main driving force in making you grow. Doesn't matter how many drugs you take if you don't eat you won't grow much. After a few years I learnt sensible doses are best when growing. High doses would make me feel lethargic and lower my appetite. I prefer to keep drugs simple when growing so test and nandrolone. Combine that with hgh and insulin if needed.

LTBB

Jun 25, 2019
safety comes first. Moving heavy weights is good, with good form. Moving weights too heavy where you are using other body parts and not the targeted muscle is infective and a recipe for an injury.

juiceboxbaby

Jul 20, 2019
Definitely food intake and staying consistent with it. Drugs without food will make you look better but you won't grow without food.

Was literally going to say something similar to this. Eat eat eat, clean!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk