©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need some HCG info

NeverBigEnuff

Nov 12, 2005
I have 2000iu amps of HCG. Didn't come with water, so I got some bacteriostatic water for inj. I've searched the forums, but alot of the info on reconstituting contradicts other info. My questions, are can I use a regular 3cc syringe, 25g pin for IM inj, and not a insulin syringe? How much water to mix with each amp? Lastly....is a 2000iu amp multiple doses...or one dose??? I've seen so many posts here and on other forums that vary greatly on dosage, that I'm just looking for some clarification.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Hey bro Id Use the insulin Pins to be sure your getting an acurate dose...
Ill normally use 500-1000 iu ed for a few weeks.
Youll get mixed opinions on whether to take it Im or SubQ...
you can do either but I prefer the Im with an insulin pin....
the last ones I had were the 2000iu chinese generics- no water...blue label I beleive with the chinese writing. worked good.

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
I've used the Chinese 2000iu amps. I use insulin pins and inject subq in my abdomen. I file the top of the amp off gently and then inject 1-2ml of sterile water (using 25g pin 3cc syringe) into the amp dissolving the HCG pellet. After dissolved I pull the mix back into the syringe and inject into a sealed small 2ml vial (leftover HGH vials) and store in the refrigerator.

I've found using 2ml of water to makes it slightly less irritating when it comes time to inject. I've never gone over 500iu per shot. I've found injecting 400iu for 5 days in a row will bring my nuts back after about day three so I see no reason to increase the dosage but that's how it is for me.

It's just simple math to figure out how many units to draw up into the insulin syringe to get whatever dose you want. If you mix the HCG with 1ml of water then every unit on the insulin syringe is 20iu HCG/unit, 2ml of water is 10iu HCG/unit.

So if you mix a 2000iu ampule with 1ml of water and want to shoot 500iu of HCG then you would draw up 25 units on the insulin pin. 20 units would be 400iu etc...

NeverBigEnuff

Nov 12, 2005
Thanks Bro's,

I'll skip my 3cc and go for the insulin syringe. Thanks for the ez to understand info and advice!

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
whenevr I get ams i reconstitute and then put in multiuse vial..HCG lasts 30 day referigerated so I use 300-500 IU for a few days every week usually. Insulin needle sub Q...I prefer the lower dosed amps.. IE 5000iu amp mixed w 5cc water is 1000iu per cc so if you want 500iu its a 1/2 cc.. sii I mix 1cc per 1000iu no mater what I get..

razorback25

Mar 9, 2006
I hated the amps, but what I was told was too put 1cc of bac water, in the amp, mine was 5000iu's, so every tenth of a cc was equal to 500 iu's. He then told me to draw desired amount into pin. cap the pin, put it in the ice box. make sure you use a draw pin or it will hurt more. they dull very easy. 500 is what i do every three days starting and week 6 and go til pct starts. okay that was the source's directions. what I would do now is take the bac, water, mine was 30ml, draw out 25cc's, squirt down the sink. take one cc mix with hcg pellet, draw the cc back up squirt into remaining bac water. then you have 2000iu's divided by 5cc's, which equal's 400ius per cc. throw it in the fridge. and your good to go. HCG is good for about 60 days after mixing. What point in cycle are you planning on using? Its not really good to use with pct. You should be done with hcg, by the time pct starts. for example say your running a ten week cycle, that consist of test E and decca. I would start taking it at last injection, every four days, b/c this will last until the decca should be out of your system(21 days), the hcg will last 20. and then start pct. I would really recommend more hcg, start in like week six, at 500ius every three to four days til pct starts. this will just keep your body producing test, and not shutting down. one more thing, in the future i would get the 10cc btl of hcg, mine comes with bac water, you just add bacc water and you done. it even comes with directions. Gonakor