©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gym fails.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Some of the people in this video have no business trying to use the weight they are. Maybe they should have used fake weights[emoji16] some of them are hard to watch.

[ame]https://youtu.be/ghfGdEilxZg[/ame]

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Some of those are pretty funny but other you just got to ask yourself what the fuck is going on in there head to start with...
I know. I saw some smaller people trying to lift and squat some serious weight.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Many times size can be misleading . Having also 40 years world training in many martial arts and military background understanding physiology and leverage and momentum guys with small stature with short limbs actually at structural advantages ie shorter distance to move weight thereby lifting more then talker longer bros . Bodybuilding and Olympic lifting while good to utilize both are very different as sure most realize technical aspects

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Holy shit !! That had to hurt ! Yeah you should one have some idea of limit
Two : have couple spotters when attempting big weight like that . Hell if you are alone gyms have racks that catch the weight . Some are lucky to be alive