©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ap

tcpjsm

Jun 13, 2004
Got my order in 7 days.... Killer packaging....... AP is the man!!!!
He will get ALL my orders......

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

doctorb

Jul 7, 2004
tcpjsm said:
Got my order in 7 days.... Killer packaging....... AP is the man!!!!
He will get ALL my orders......

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

Do I list what I want and send the money thru western Union or how? First time buyer. Confused

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
You need to email AP with your request and let him confirm everything is in stock before sending the $$$.

Last edited:

HPP

Apr 11, 2004
Ordered my stuff more than 2weeks ago, and havn't gotten it yet...starting to think it got seized since everyone's been sayin they got theirs in 7-12days...ugh

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
If it did - your order would be the first. It's probably just the post office - draggin their asses.

HPP

Apr 11, 2004
Yeah probably. I'll wait another couple weeks til I decide its lost. If it did get taken, I probably wouldn't know for another 2 months anyway. I ordered some allergy meds 2 years ago from overseas and it took about 3months til I got the letter from customs. Why they even bothered seizing my Claritin I have no idea!

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
It's never lost with AP - you just send him the seizure notice and he replaces the order at no cost to you. Don't worry bro - you can't go wrong. Just don't try to scam him like that asshole "tweak" did - he claimed his shit got seized just so he could get some free gear - :AR15firin fucking scammers suck ass.

HPP

Apr 11, 2004
That freakin rocks. Didn't know that. Besides that he sent me stuff in 2 packages, so the chances of both getting jinked are pretty slim.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
It'll show up in a day or 2, my friend. Don't worry.
biggringift.gif

Last edited: