©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I'm lovin' using slin pins for my oils

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
After many years of the 25G 1" or even 1.5"... its a piece of cake to end-load a slin pin. Anywhere, shoulders, bi's, tri's. Easy, easy, easy. Icc each side, not a problem. Just make sure your oil is not too cold. Its a very nice option when you want one. Perfect for those short esters too.

Anybody else tried this?

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
I just recently starting trying this method because so many were raving about it. I actually like it!! Great for the thinner oils, no pain, less scar tissue to have to deal with!!

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Been doing this for about a year now but tried subq for the first time tonight. I always get some soreness from im, even at 1/2 ml. So far nothing so i hope this works.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Are you guys talking regular slin pins that come attached to the syringe that are only about 1/2" long? Still going IM or subQ...Sorry, I'm prob. behind on the times with this...

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Are you guys talking regular slin pins that come attached to the syringe that are only about 1/2" long? Still going IM or subQ...Sorry, I'm prob. behind on the times with this...

Yep mine are attached. BD 1ml, .5in, 30g. Got tons of these.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
I'd think most of the oils are too thick. Is it a long injection time to force it through?

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
I'd think most of the oils are too thick. Is it a long injection time to force it through?

Really goes in pretty smooth. Now I wouldnt use it for winstrol obviously but test, tren, mast, are all fairly easy. Ive preloaded needles but only a few days out. Longer it sits, harder it seems to push on mine. It just takes a minute to draw anyway. I use 2ccs daily without issues usually.

Day 1 front delt 1 cc both shoulders
Day 2 side delt 1 cc both shoulders
Day 3 rear delt 1 cc both shoulders

Repeat. If I feel soreness I'll back off two days an pin elsewhere, then back to shoulders.

allbeef

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 5, 2012
At first thought a slin pin seems as it would be more diificult to get oil through then bigger pins, but in reality the smaller the diameter of pin the more pressure the plunger creates. You kinda get a sense of theat when you go from a 5ml to a 3ml syringe.

AB

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
At first thought a slin pin seems as it would be more diificult to get oil through then bigger pins, but in reality the smaller the diameter of pin the more pressure the plunger creates. You kinda get a sense of theat when you go from a 5ml to a 3ml syringe.

AB

Exactly.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Marshall, you would be surprised how easy it is. I get my oil in in less than a minute. I warm mine a little too. I make sure the pin is all the way in, firm against my skin, even pushing enough to make the skin sink in a bit. Then I massage the area a few seconds.

NOSUPERMODEL

Nov 6, 2012
What is the smallest size pin you could use. I have been contemplating this idea for my TRT dosages. I have some 30 guage x 5/16" pins I use for my GH. Would those work?

Also are you doing SQ in say the stomach area, or are guys going in IM in areas that are leaner like delts, bi's and tri's?

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
What is the smallest size pin you could use. I have been contemplating this idea for my TRT dosages. I have some 30 guage x 5/16" pins I use for my GH. Would those work?

Also are you doing SQ in say the stomach area, or are guys going in IM in areas that are leaner like delts, bi's and tri's?

I have been interested in trying this myself!

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I'm using 1cc 29G, 1/2" and going straight into lean muscle. Shoulders, bi's and tri's. No issues at all.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Load up a 3cc needle with 23g an remove plunger from rear of slin needle. Point it down an load 1cc from rear. Put plunger back on turn it right side up an let air bubble go to the top an slowly push plunger back in to 1cc mark.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
End up with this for a few days. The direction of the needles just lets me know which are loaded with which.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352489452.565111.jpg

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
I've been doing this for years, it's a great way to go about injecting small amounts of oil (1ml or so), while cutting back on scar tissue. For reasons that allbeef stated above in regards to pressure, it is very easy to inject the solution through the needle. I prepare mine exactly as Rory described above.

If you are injecting into an area with slightly higher bodyfat, take 2 fingers and press into the injection site, and then make inject between the two fingers.

Ulter at AF made a video on this years back using B12:

A demo of the USP method. It says 50cc's, it should be .50cc's. Otherwise, it's totally Oscar material.

THIS METHOD IS FOR SMALL MUSCLE THAT IS LEAN.
If you use it in the quads you must have lean quads. If not, push down with your fingers into the muscle and shoot between your depressed fingers.

The youtube

vpiedu

Oct 31, 2012
30g 1/2" slin pin works for everything i pin. i have easily used 31g 1/4" but i dont want to have to push them too hard into the muscle. the 30g is where it at for me.