©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

opinions. ..tren a powder vs fina pellets

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
I know technically its the same thing but my body tells me different. ...about 5 years ago at my strongest I could take 150mg a day of tren made from pellets...nowadays I can take 100mg a day of tren a made from a good powder source...and I feel like complete shit...drowsy etc....going back 5 years ago my cycle was just 1000mg test/150mg ed tren a /100mg dbol and I felt like a god...I was benching 435 @ 190 ..I understand thats not all that great but I dont train like a pl either... now if i do the same cycle with the tren backed down to 100mg a day if get sides..just pretty much feel like shit..now I just have been switching out the tren and adding in more stuff and im bigger now but thats another subject.....my question is what do u all think about powder vs pellets....theres gotta be something different between the two here....and yes I had the yellow top carts .........opinions please

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
If I had a choice between the two it'd be cartridges all the way as long as the
the conversion is correct. Nothing worse than seeing someone that has a bunch of shit floating around. as far as effect though implants for sure. T

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I want some pellets I've cooked everything illegal sure it wouldn't be that hstd

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I've always used pellets and love my home brew. But now a days a good sources tren ace would be fine. And cheaper. Pellet prices have soared. If you can even get them. As for potency I can't say. I've had some that seemed the same and some that didn't.

TBItruck89

Mar 21, 2013
I've always used pellets and love my home brew. But now a days a good sources tren ace would be fine. And cheaper. Pellet prices have soared. If you can even get them. As for potency I can't say. I've had some that seemed the same and some that didn't.

The fina pellets without estrogen are way too expensive to be economical anymore, one thing on my list I always wanted to try was brewing my own fina but it's like $100 for 2 grams now. Missed the golden days :mad:

JackMo

Jul 11, 2013
Middle of somewhere
Pellets for sure, but I been on a sources (IPG) Ace for 2 weeks and am really starting to get questions and those "looks" from my coworkers and people at the gym. Only on Prop 50mg/eod and Ace 100mg/eod. Two more weeks of low(er) carbs/cals to tighten up some more then I'm gonna up the dose and cals and get serious. Price wise, for the gains I'm VERY impressed!