©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My partner says thisthe best gear he has had

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUSTBASSIN

Banned
Oct 17, 2013
[/ATTACH]In a long time. My partner has scripts and what the insurance does not pay for he pays out of pocket. I just got done a show, so now i'm 265, my partner is 288 lbs. Mine you he is a big boy but off of iso vet stuff? I never even heard of it. But I maybe tempted on my off season, because it can't hurt. I'll just copy my scripts and try this. If my guy says it works I believe him, he has never fail me in anything, (yet!! Big bumps to IV

Informational use only. check city, state and federal laws about these products

Attachments

• isovet.jpg
    isovet.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 384
  • ISO1.jpg
    ISO1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
[/ATTACH]In a long time. My partner has scripts and what the insurance does not pay for he pays out of pocket. I just got done a show, so now i'm 265, my partner is 288 lbs. Mine you he is a big boy but off of iso vet stuff? I never even heard of it. But I maybe tempted on my off season, because it can't hurt. I'll just copy my scripts and try this. If my guy says it works I believe him, he has never fail me in anything, (yet!! Big bumps to IV

"You will copy your scripts and try it? " What in the heck do you mean. . Scripts arent legal for ug gear brutha if thats what you are saying... Maybe you live in Mexico?
Please clarify so new young or naive people to this forum dont see false info and do as you say is legit..no pharmacy in usa lets u copy a prescription and get drugs .thks ..

JUSTBASSIN

Banned
Oct 17, 2013
Little tommy needs attention again class

"You will copy your scripts and try it? " What in the heck do you mean. . Scripts arent legal for ug gear brutha if thats what you are saying... Maybe you live in Mexico?
Please clarify so new young or naive people to this forum dont see false info and do as you say is legit..no pharmacy in usa lets u copy a prescription and get drugs .thks ..

YOUR REALLY PUSHING IT. BUT YOU HIDE BEHIND THE INTERNET, BECAUSE FACING ME IN REAL LIFE COULD END YOU. YOUR NOT THE JUDGE, JURY AND NEITHER DO YOU HAVE ANY FACTUAL EVIDENCE TO WHAT YOUR MOUTH SPITS OUT, BUT AGAIN YES SIR YOU ARE RIGHT ONCE AGAIN. KEEP IT COMING, REMEMBER I GAVE YOU AHEADS UP. NEXT POST YOU ADDRESS TO ME YOU WILL FEEL THE HEAT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT. THIS IS NOT A THREAT, BUT A CHANCE FOR YOU TO STOP MAKING A FOOL OUT OF YOUR SELF. NOW, GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY WITH THE OTHER GIRLS LITTLE TOMMY AND GET A JOB AT FREDRICKS SO YOU CAN BE FREE. OH MY BUDDY SAID THERE IS ONE LIKE YOU ON EVERY BOARD, LOL LOL. WHY ARE YOU HATING ON IV'S AND ALL THE SOURCES HERE ANYWAY. Every time I turn around your source bashing, what's up with that? Do you have a illegal interest and it's not going well? Because it's dirty and junk little tommy, junk, just like you. Once again thanks for the advice.

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Did u mean sub with iv instead of pharm grade? When u said copy? Tell u some ug just as good as pharm. Not sure bout iv never used it. Endo was some good shit pricey but good.

JUSTBASSIN

Banned
Oct 17, 2013
HELLO jacked

Did u mean sub with iv instead of pharm grade? When u said copy? Tell u some ug just as good as pharm. Not sure bout iv never used it. Endo was some good shit pricey but good.

Yea, a lot of my friends use black market stuff. They do well, but I never tried one black market product. Two reasons, I want to be sure I'm getting what the bottles says and the environment its made in needs to be clean. At least if something happens with US pharm grade I can hold them liable. As far as script just make a copy and keep it near your product in your home. Showing what's in the bottle you are license to have. You have to be smart and creative if you want to get more, but I can't speak of that, It's not hard though.

WTHagain1

Banned
Oct 26, 2013
YOUR REALLY PUSHING IT. BUT YOU HIDE BEHIND THE INTERNET, BECAUSE FACING ME IN REAL LIFE COULD END YOU. YOUR NOT THE JUDGE, JURY AND NEITHER DO YOU HAVE ANY FACTUAL EVIDENCE TO WHAT YOUR MOUTH SPITS OUT, BUT AGAIN YES SIR YOU ARE RIGHT ONCE AGAIN. KEEP IT COMING, REMEMBER I GAVE YOU AHEADS UP. NEXT POST YOU ADDRESS TO ME YOU WILL FEEL THE HEAT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT. THIS IS NOT A THREAT, BUT A CHANCE FOR YOU TO STOP MAKING A FOOL OUT OF YOUR SELF. NOW, GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY WITH THE OTHER GIRLS LITTLE TOMMY AND GET A JOB AT FREDRICKS SO YOU CAN BE FREE. OH MY BUDDY SAID THERE IS ONE LIKE YOU ON EVERY BOARD, LOL LOL. WHY ARE YOU HATING ON IV'S AND ALL THE SOURCES HERE ANYWAY. Every time I turn around your source bashing, what's up with that? Do you have a illegal interest and it's not going well? Because it's dirty and junk little tommy, junk, just like you. Once again thanks for the advice.

WTH? Was this post even real?:confused:

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012

I'm not sure where IB is "source bashing." this is really uncalled for for someone who is trying to protect the interests of the members of this board. He's right, though. You can have a script for Watson cyp and then have any other non fda approved gear and still have your legal issues. Just because you have a prescription for vicodin, you can't go buy percocet in the streets and think your fine.

Last edited:

JUSTBASSIN

Banned
Oct 17, 2013
Vikingquest

I'm not sure where IB is "source bashing." this is really uncalled for for someone who is trying to protect the interests of the members of this board. He's right, though. You can have a script for Watson cyp and then have any other non fda approved gear and still have your legal issues. Just because you have a prescription for vicodin, you can't go buy percocet in the streets and think your fine.

As I mention in a few threads there is a lot of things that go on that we don't here about. My conversation on source bashing is for good reason, Iron knows what I'm talking about and I'm sure other do to.

My introduction on this board I explain why I would not post but after reading threads I joined in. But I have too many important things in life then to hear grown men moan. If you don't like what I post pm me don't post negative stuff. Who joins a board to here this. Not mad, not upset this is a laptop so don't take this threads as though you have met me and judge me. He who is without sin cast the first stone John 8:7 Be blessed

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012

Just go away dude, you are a ass and do not contribute anything to this board, you say you only use script Test so why the fuck are you here posting pics and talking about UG gear, and posting pics that sponsors do not carry here?

You said in your first ever post on October 17th that you were 243lbs and now on Nov 29th after a show you are 265lbs ? who the fuck gains 22 lbs in 5 weeks going into a show ?

Was your former screen name abs32 ?

Please just go away and leave this board alone, none of here use AAS we all get our stuff from GNC, we are here to talk about training and diet mostly, if you want to contribute start talking about training and diet and how you prep for a show if you even actually compete, and stop threatening people it just makes you look like even more of a asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.