©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I gotta pee

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
ok ridiculous title i know.
so heres my question. I have been running some clen on off on off for the past 6 weeks 2 -2-2 anyways a couple of times when i took (3times) one i pissed like 25 times just none stop. so what im wondering is this sometimes common with the clen? or does anyone think it is possible that alot of different types of products come looking the same, for instince winny,clen look the same ya know the little white squares so im wondering if its possible that a couple of lasix or some other type of water pill got mixed in or something but i dont know what those look like. any thoughts??????
thanks fellaz.
steelz

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
ok ridiculous title i know.
so heres my question. I have been running some clen on off on off for the past 6 weeks 2 -2-2 anyways a couple of times when i took (3times) one i pissed like 25 times just none stop. so what im wondering is this sometimes common with the clen? or does anyone think it is possible that alot of different types of products come looking the same, for instince winny,clen look the same ya know the little white squares so im wondering if its possible that a couple of lasix or some other type of water pill got mixed in or something but i dont know what those look like. any thoughts??????
thanks fellaz.
steelz

Its possible you could be shedding some water weight. Are you running it alone? Also, have you ever had a prostate exam. Frequent urination is a sign of BPH.

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
clen

Thanks for the get back A.
Ya just running the clen alone right now to shed some weight before I start another cycle in a month or so.
Never had a prostate exam seing that im only 32 yrs old. its only happened a couple of times like 2-3. ive taken it before and that never happened. normally when taking the clen you feel it ya know and thinking about it i dont remember getting the shakes exc. when i took those couple of times but ya never know ya know. maybe just sheding some water. I drink close to 2 gals of fluid a day. 1 of water for sure the other in gatorade exct.. no soda or anything like that. maybe i should get some blood work done????? to check the prostate. tho this has never happened when not taking the clen. just those couple of times.. anyways thanks for the heads up bro appreciate it. always reliable!
steelz.

Last edited: