©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cutting cycle !!

NCKOO

Aug 19, 2011
I want to do a cutting cycle. I'm 5'10 190lbs. I just grabbed some equipoise and D-bol. In my past I ran a cycle with Test E and I put on tons of water weight. So what are you think ?Can you help me out here?

ohpack

May 4, 2011
I want to do a cutting cycle. I'm 5'10 190lbs. I just grabbed some equipoise and D-bol. In my past I ran a cycle with Test E and I put on tons of water weight. So what are you think ?Can you help me out here?

You should drop the D-bol and get some prop and if you want an oral get some var..

NCKOO

Aug 19, 2011
Alright, . How many mg of each should I do weekly and can I mix propionate and equipoise in the same syringe?thanks

hj11jason

Apr 30, 2011
Remember the key to cutting is diet and cardio..steroids don't burn fat, they preserve muscle while on a calorie deficient diet .

NCKOO

Aug 19, 2011
Here is my diet :

Meal 1 : 2-5 egg whites
Meal 2 : shake w/ flax / lean protein
Meal 3 : salad/veggies, lean protein , and maybe a little complex carbs.
Meal 4 : PWO nutrition shake w/ dextrose
Meal 5 : 1 hour after workout salad/veggies lean protein
Meal 6 : shake

Like I said I want to get cut up. Also I'm doing cardio at least 5 times a week. Thanks guys

8mm

Aug 9, 2011
Here is my diet :

Meal 1 : 2-5 egg whites
Meal 2 : shake w/ flax / lean protein
Meal 3 : salad/veggies, lean protein , and maybe a little complex carbs.
Meal 4 : PWO nutrition shake w/ dextrose
Meal 5 : 1 hour after workout salad/veggies lean protein
Meal 6 : shake

Like I said I want to get cut up. Also I'm doing cardio at least 5 times a week. Thanks guys

Your diet isn't the best and I think you need to do alot of work on your diet , as everyone will said, diet is the key to cutting up.