©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deciding which cycle is best to cut with on first cycle

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
I am currently on my first cycle with test 400(12 wk). Going on my 4th week and the results are really good and noticeble. I've been researching for which cutting AS to go with. Heard/read good and bad about all of them, but trying to decide which is best to go with.

Winny, tren, mast, anavar, DNP, HGH.

Looking to see which is best to combo with my current test 400 cycle, with moderate to low sides, preferably low.

If there are any posts, pages, or articles that can help me with more info on this, could you please post. thanks!

Aquascutum828

Dec 25, 2012
Sweden
I love cutting on winny!
50mg for 50days would be a proper dosage :)
I wouldn't recommend Tren if this is your first cycle, but that is a really good cutting prep as well !

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Diet is going to decide cut or mass. But if you're at 8%, you must know something about diet.

To "harden", I would look at winstrol or masteron. With the questions you are asking, you are not ready for DNP. Not trying to be a dick, but that stuff will fry you inside out.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
DNP isnt that bad. It is crazily blown out of proportion on its dangers and its kind of annoying. You dont have to be an expert on science or anything to run DNP safely. Anything under 1 gram you will be pretty fuckin safe unless you are running a marathon in 90 degree weather while on DNP and no water.

As stated though diet will decide the cut or bulk, the drugs just aid it. For a second cycle, Id run higher dose test with an oral either at the front or back of the cycle. If you wanna use the DNP, I would suggest running it 2 weeks prior to your cycle up until your first injection. This will cut you down and you will see more results at the start of your cycle and pretty much blow the fuck up even if you are cutting. Again if your diet is in check after the DNP you will still gain weight but stay in very low BF%

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
Diet is the key to cutting, I used to compete natty and got very lean with no gear, but gear does definitely help retain muscle while doing so

jm425

Feb 18, 2013
Prop, npp, var, mast and hgh. Killer cycle right there for dieting down.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I agree with the diet advice, especially with a first cycle. Maybe add some lo-intensity fat burning (fasted) cardio. You will see great results with a little time and consistency

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Winny 50 mg as aqua stated is exactly my favorite. Never made my ponys bone ache at that doseage and length of administering. I give the Swede a dam like for sure..

Hgh all year if budget alllows.

Last edited:

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Aqua- I figured you guys would ask that. Although I'm at 8% I don't feel like it. Not neccessarily trying to dip into essential body fat, but aim for 5%. Before doing AS when I would be good on diet and cut, I would lose LBM very easily. Looks like I have a small spare tire around my waist. Legs, chest, arms and upper back I'm happy with though.

I've heard good and bad about Winny, but heard it hurts joints like crazy. Forgot to mention I'm also an athlete, so I'm always doing sprints, or plyos, or agility drills, and worried that Winny make affect my training.

Last edited:

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
As for DNP, yeah I've read horror stories about it as well. But wouldn't it be ok if taken in very low doses? Good because its so damn cheap, bad because of the sides if taken in excess, from what I've learned on it.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
FordFan- No worries, I appreciate the feedback. I got my license in Sports Nutrition so I can understand how the body works with foods and supplements. Not perfect but always learning, esp now that I'm new to AS. Now that I'm gaining solid LBM I want to keep it while dropping some excess body fat.

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Can you post up a pic or something? If you feel like you have a spare tire you may be lean, but probably not 8% You could try the winny and see what it feels like for you and stop it if the joints start hurting. I've personally never had that problem and I have HORRIBLE joints. Winny never made anything worse.

Winny is good because it actually frees up test so you get more bang for your buck, and I don't know why but it actually does something for burning abdominal fat. At least it did for me.

The other oral that would be a good option with low sides would be anavar, but it's kinda pricy and you have to run like 80-100mg a day.

You absolutely couldn't go wrong with some HGH either. Say 3iu before fasted cardio, and another 3iu post training. More if you can afford it.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Can you post up a pic or something? If you feel like you have a spare tire you may be lean, but probably not 8% You could try the winny and see what it feels like for you and stop it if the joints start hurting. I've personally never had that problem and I have HORRIBLE joints. Winny never made anything worse.

Winny is good because it actually frees up test so you get more bang for your buck, and I don't know why but it actually does something for burning abdominal fat. At least it did for me.

The other oral that would be a good option with low sides would be anavar, but it's kinda pricy and you have to run like 80-100mg a day.

You absolutely couldn't go wrong with some HGH either. Say 3iu before fasted cardio, and another 3iu post training. More if you can afford it.

Yeah the body fat test I did is from the gym I go to, seems to be pinching the calipers in all the right places, done the test first thing in the morning if that helps. I may have to do a self pinch test a couple times to get a somewhat more accurate percentage. Seems like all the fat on my body is on my abominal area. Sucks because you can see them but looks like a layer of thick skin covering it. Even When I dropped to 3% one summer before AS the abs weren't as good as I thought they would be.

Been leaning towards Winny and Anavar actually. Read that Anavar may be beneficial(with low sides) for me being an athlete, from my source, its slightly more higher priced. So may just go with Anavar.

whats 3iu?

Thanks for the input

Last edited:

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
SportsGuy. Didn't you post a similar post over at OLM? Just curious

Is OLM another forum?

I did post in this forum and introduced myself and posted my starting results, goals, and stated I am an athlete. You helped me on that one too.

Now that I'm gaining 4 weeks into my cycle, just seeing what my options are to keep my body fat low, esp around the abdominal area. Has always been my problem area for years.

I started out at 240 lbs and lost 70lbs on my own, down to 170lb. and then started to learn to build muscle, and eat more healthier foods, work on my carb,pro, fats ratios through trial and error and try certain amount of calories. Finally got to 180lb lean, but I guess from losing all that weight I feel like my midsection is like a thick layer of fat that refuses to go away, to me its discouraging at times regardless of proper nutrition, supplementation and exercise.

Now I'm here asking the experts what they suggest.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Oh and another BIG question I've been wanting to ask everyone....

What do you say to others that see you noticebly have gained some muscle and asks you if you do AS? I've been getting this a few times already, I might have to start working out with a sweater of baggier shirt.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Sportguy didnt track star Ben johnson win olympic on Winnie ? Stanozolol .. Same thing. You're 27. I like terror never had issue with it .people that have trouble are on winny orals way too long.. Water based inj are not as hard on liver ,but can be in mass dosages.
As for people askin you if youre doing whatever. Say strict diet and creatine and find a name of some legal prohormone you can remember and say this has helped etc.

Say u watched biggest loser and it changed your life. Kdn bro..

3iu= 3 international units on an insulin syringe/or 3 little lines or tics they are called on a 100iu total syringe.

Last edited: