©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What's everyone doing thus weekend.

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Just curious to see what the brothers are doing this weekend? I've got a poker tournament tonight and tomorrow night and that's about as exciting as it will be for me... Might as well lose some money on my rest days

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Working today but relaxation tomorrow. I think I'm taking the wife and daughter to the zoo.
Don't lose too much money chewy! Good luck!

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Today is my 9th wedding anniversary. Wife and I both hit our respective gyms, we chilled with our kids this afternoon, then it's bedtime for the wee ones, movie night for us and some nice relaxation and quality us time to just enjoy talking about big people things for a change. LOL

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Today is my 9th wedding anniversary. Wife and I both hit our respective gyms, we chilled with our kids this afternoon, then it's bedtime for the wee ones, movie night for us and some nice relaxation and quality us time to just enjoy talking about big people things for a change. LOL
Nice man.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Rare peaceful, restful weekend for me. The wife's parents took her and our little one to Ocean City for a long weekend mini vacation. I hit the gym hard last night, came home and ate like a pig then slept in till 10 am. Rainy and shitty weather here in NE Ohio today so basically didnt do jack, just R&R. Few brewskis tonight then another alarmless morning tomorrow, then gym session #1 early...few chores, gym session # 2 about 7 pm then food and bed again. I ain't complaining :D

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Sound like great weekends all around. Happy anniversary, Grim! 9 years...that's good work right there.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Weekend off came home but heading back out tomorrow for the week but get to come back home next weekend. Gonna hit chest tomorrow

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Gym then did a lot of running around yesterday as my wife and son are getting ready to go on vacation back to CT.

Also started changing the floor in my laundry room.

No gym today then need to put back toilet, washer and dryer.

Then I'll be studying for a certification class I'm taking.

Boring.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
My close friend killed her wheels yesterday and had to duck '7,000 rights' from her sparing partner this morning.

LOL

Yeah I only do legs on days I don't have to teach or spar... Fuck that.. Leg days are well planned for me cause of that exact reason... No way I'm going to be in the ring training the next day- fuck that

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Working 48 straight this weekend. Came in at 7am on Saturday, won't get off till 7am Monday morning.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Bored as hell so I bought a boat , kinda a expensive weekend !

hope it's a wake board boat otherwise you're gonna be floating on water bored as hell lol

I'm doing what I always do when I'm not working...sleep, eat, workout, clean/upkeep house and pool, laundry, study... never ending to do list

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Just curious to see what the brothers are doing this weekend? I've got a poker tournament tonight and tomorrow night and that's about as exciting as it will be for me... Might as well lose some money on my rest days

How much $ did you WIN?

Hope you and your wife had a very Happy Anniversary Grim!!!:headbang:

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
I forgot to add what I did- stuff around the house, stuff around my parents house, went out for pizza, worked out, and went to the midnight glo bowl. It was a wild and crazy weekend.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Just picked it up its an older one but runs great

Attachments

• IMG_6525.jpg
    IMG_6525.jpg
    577.2 KB · Views: 11