©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What makes a perfect PCT?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I still like this method:

NOLVA: WK1 40MG, WK2 30MG, WK3 20MG (DAILY)
CLOMID: WK1 100MG, WK2 50MG, WK3 50MG (DAILY)

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
2 things make perfect PCT. Experience and blood testing.

big_rich

Jul 30, 2016
Nolvadex and clomid
Nolva 40402020
Clomid 50505050
Gw 50516
Do not use hcg during pct you can use it last 6 weeks leading up to pct. Hcg will keep u shut down and prevent recovery

Amber1994

Jun 23, 2016
The following details the week-by-week dosing protocols for the cycle. It runs for 16 weeks, or roughly four months. This is followed by a three-week PCT (post-cycle therapy) period utilizing hCG. I assume some anti-estrogens are also thrown in there. This is designed to help restore normal testosterone production more quickly. No doubt, during and for a while after a cycle like this, natural testosterone would be seriously suppressed. This could hinder one’s ability to retain their hard-earned gains, making PCT very important. To that end, Piana also makes use of hGH here. This is not common during PCT, given the cost of hGH. However, the drug, at least under therapeutic conditions, has been shown to help maintain lean body mass during periods of low testosterone.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
The following details the week-by-week dosing protocols for the cycle. It runs for 16 weeks, or roughly four months. This is followed by a three-week PCT (post-cycle therapy) period utilizing hCG. I assume some anti-estrogens are also thrown in there. This is designed to help restore normal testosterone production more quickly. No doubt, during and for a while after a cycle like this, natural testosterone would be seriously suppressed. This could hinder one’s ability to retain their hard-earned gains, making PCT very important. To that end, Piana also makes use of hGH here. This is not common during PCT, given the cost of hGH. However, the drug, at least under therapeutic conditions, has been shown to help maintain lean body mass during periods of low testosterone.

And yet another blatant example of cut and paste from some other site by this same account. And this time he used an entire paragraph to say absolutely nothing of useful.

big_rich

Jul 30, 2016
Hcg is suppressive and should not be included in pct. Piana does hcg as a bridge not during a pct. Pct should Also last min 4 weeks to 6 for a long cycle. Nolvadex clomid should be used peptides can be included also. The sarm gw501516 would be a great addition to a pct as it is non supressive

Amber1994

Jun 23, 2016
i can tell you although the you have the best PCT,there's no gurantee that you will recover