©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HGH injection problem

thama

Mar 8, 2007
:sniper: i am on my 1st hgh cycle running with AAS .i do 2 iu am and 2iu pm.after a week or so the problem has started.16 hours after administration a red area diametre of 2cm apears on my scin and a lump sized an almond underneath.the red mark disapears after 2-3 days and the lump after 4-5 days.any suggestion please .

thama

Mar 8, 2007
possible infection

brendanbreen said:
is the spot warm or hotter than the surrounding areas? if so its prob infected
yes, the spots are hot. I use HGH in a 10 i.u. /vial manufactured by kefei bio tech Co.ltd and I mix it with water for injections (sterile, endotoxin free solvent). And maybe this is my mistake: I put 2 ml of water in a 10 i.u. vial and I keep the rest of solvent in the fridge for 2 1/2 days to use the rest of it in the next vial of 10 i.u. HGH and this way, the water might get infected with bacteria while stored in the fridge. That is why I had this problem all over my midsection and my knees where I had two subcutaneous injections. Do u agree with the above???

thama

Mar 8, 2007
rAJJIN said:
what kind of hgh is it?
What are you mixing it with?
i have tried all the above but the problem remains the same. dont know what i should do.