©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cypinate and suspension ,first time

maxwell

Jul 6, 2007
This summer I used the services of an HRT clinic. It was expensive but because of my employer, I have to do everything straight up. The clinic only offers testosterons,dekka,winny,anavar,hcg,hgh and some other lighter weight drugs. No strong drugs like d-bol or anadrol,etc. I orderd cypinate,suspension and hcg. Iv'e been doing 100 mg of cypinate and the hcg 3 times a week. I'm 46 and tests revealed that my testosterone was low,vey low.,,,, I stay with the program but fudge a little by doing a site injection once a week with 100mg of suspension. The site injections have jacked up my traps,tris,delts and biceps. I feel great until about 24 hours after the suspension and I get these nasty headaches.Some of these headaches are sudden and last about 30 seconds. If I lay off the suspension, I'm fine but I love how it irritates the muscle and improves my problem areas.,,,Why is the suspension doing this?, am I crashing?

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
I assume we are talking about test suspension? First i have to tell you that site inj of aas will not enhance that particular muscle. AAS is systemic. You are only experiencing site irritation from the test. Suspension is the fastest acting of all test. However it only lasts for a day or two. Your headaches are probably blood pressure related by the sudden spike of test in your system. Suspension needs to be run every day to be the most effective. This is why it is not really a test of choice for BBING. For strength athletes yes, but the frequency of injec's plus the unstable levels unless ed use is why. Stick with the cyp and let time do the rest.

maxwell

Jul 6, 2007
Thanks Old fellow, I'll just stick with the cypinate. I have a bottle and a half of suspension, How should I use that? In time,I was also thinking about Dekka for leaning out, is that a good plan? A freind of mine told me to stay away from Anavar because it is too androgenic and will cause bitch tits. Bitch tits got me scared as hell and I was wondering if I should get some estrogen blockers. ,,

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
maxwell said:
This summer I used the services of an HRT clinic. It was expensive but because of my employer, I have to do everything straight up. The clinic only offers testosterons,dekka,winny,anavar,hcg,hgh and some other lighter weight drugs. No strong drugs like d-bol or anadrol,etc. I orderd cypinate,suspension and hcg. Iv'e been doing 100 mg of cypinate and the hcg 3 times a week. I'm 46 and tests revealed that my testosterone was low,vey low.,,,, I stay with the program but fudge a little by doing a site injection once a week with 100mg of suspension. The site injections have jacked up my traps,tris,delts and biceps. I feel great until about 24 hours after the suspension and I get these nasty headaches.Some of these headaches are sudden and last about 30 seconds. If I lay off the suspension, I'm fine but I love how it irritates the muscle and improves my problem areas.,,,Why is the suspension doing this?, am I crashing?

TEST SUSP is one of the most potent AAS,,,,strong and fast acting meaning at least daily injects.

maxwell

Jul 6, 2007
Thanks for the replies. I can tell that the suspension is potent because I can feel it!, but damned those headaches! I realize that the site injections are not supposed to work any better than standard injections. However, the site injections irritate the muscle group and I can't help but to think that it is waking up that area..... I have been eating clean and running every day but my abdominal fat is not shrinking as well as I would like.... I can get Dekka. Do you guys think Dekka will help me shed this beergut and lovehandles.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
maxwell said:
Thanks for the replies. I can tell that the suspension is potent because I can feel it!, but damned those headaches! I realize that the site injections are not supposed to work any better than standard injections. However, the site injections irritate the muscle group and I can't help but to think that it is waking up that area..... I have been eating clean and running every day but my abdominal fat is not shrinking as well as I would like.... I can get Dekka. Do you guys think Dekka will help me shed this beergut and lovehandles.

Naw, If anything the deca will bloat you up.
Its going to take hard work and a CLEAN diet to shed the Fat off.

maxwell

Jul 6, 2007
Wow! that is a bummer. Looks like I have to stay hungry and keep starving myself. Is there any drug I can do that will help with this fat. How about winny???

maxwell

Jul 6, 2007
I have to say that I'm a little disappointed. This Test is not working as well as the Parabolin I took years ago.