©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

In the gym PET PEEVES

Crankin'steiN

Dec 18, 2003
Post em..... I know you got em...

Heres some of mine...

The guy who soaks a machine with sweat and doesn't clean it up....

The guy who does bicep curls on the squat rack......

The guy who does nothing but talk.....

Let hear yours.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
The guy that's a 250lb fatass and thinks benching his bodyweight a few time is the shit.
The guy that took the last flat "bench press" bench to do dumbells yesterday.
The guys that spot you and touches the F***ING weight every rep....I will just about go nuts when that happens.

That ones getting me worked up...that's all for now...lol :D

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
The guy who does nothing but talk is defintely one..
and the guy who constantly screams like a chicken when he's touches any weight. a couple of grunts is ok but when people in the gym, got there phones out and are about to dial 911 thats when you know..

Chimp

Dec 19, 2003
Ohio
I must be really intolerant because I came up with 10 without really even thinking about it.

1. The guy that won't shut and he ties up a machine in the mean time.

2. Talking on a cell phone.

3. The two high school kids that spend more time hanging out in the locker room butt naked then they do working out.

4. Using poor form.

5. Guys that stink so bad you would think they never shower.

6. The guy that puts 40 45's plates on the leg press then barely breaks his knee and counts it as a rep.

7. The guy with so many zits on his back that they pop on the bar when he squats.

8. The guy that walks around like he's a total bad ass.

9. Spotting someone on the bench when they are trying to bench twice as much as they are capable of.

10. Guy's that don't break their weight down when they are finished with something.

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
I hate when some guy thinks that just bc he can load up the plates he can lift it, comes no where close to a full rom rep and lets the his set up sit there until someone asks about it or makes a comment on how heavy it is.

then my skinny ass gets under it and does it 10 times :eek: :lol:

I love hearing this stuff from you guys, i print & post it all over my gym so fuckheads learn.

Tinytim

Dec 31, 2003
girls that go to the gym to be noticed!!!!!!!

workers or trainers .....always going up to and talking to chicks...when they should be doing their job.

the dude who still thinks its cool to work ou tin nutt hugging jean shorts

people who when doing front delt raises swing their whole body like a fucking webel

seeing anorexic(sp) chicks on the treadmil for 2 hrs at a time..i just wann grab em and say your going to dinner with me now!!!

HS football players who think they are the shit.........i was in band... and i can still kick your ass!!

groups of like 4 or more guys all doing the same work out ............all they do is BS

thats all i have for now

A

armani1072

seeing people working out with horrible form, and they get better results than i do! WTF.

people that don't wipe down machine they are using.

people that don't clear the weight that they were using.

people that do crunches on the decline barbell bench.

people that have like three sets of dubbells in front of them cause they are to lazy to take them back.

people that are using the machine that i need to use!!!

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
<!--QuoteBegin-armani1072+Dec 31 2003, 05:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (armani1072 @ Dec 31 2003, 05:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> people that do crunches on the decline barbell bench.

[/b][/quote]
oh yes , i hate that to!

M

MYRICK

I HATE THIS FUCKER THAT WORKS BICEPS EVERY DAY AND HAS MASSIVE ARMS
I HATE THIS GUY THAT COMES IN LOAD 405 ON THE BENCHPRESS DOES 2 REPS THEN LEAVES AND DOESNT UNLOAD THE BAR(IVE DECIDED NEXT TIME IM KICKING HIS ASS)
I HATE ALL THESE HIGHSCHOOL KIDS THAT GO THERE
I HATE THIS ONE GUY THAT HASNT SHOWERED IN ABOUT 20 YEARS
I HATE PPL THAT INVENT NEW EXERCISES
I HATE PPL THAT ARE BIGGER THAN ME AND WANT TO STARE EVERYTIME I BENCHPRESS AND DO MORE WEIGHT THAN THEM

IF I THINK OF ANYMORE I'LL LET U KNOW

AND OH YEAH I HAE HIGHSCHOOL KIDS THAT WANT TO TALK LOUD AND THEN PLAY IT OFF LIKE THERE WISPERING ABOUT HOW THERE ON GEAR.
LISTEN KIDS CREATINE IS NOT GEAR

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
<!--QuoteBegin-MYRICK+Jan 1 2004, 06:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MYRICK @ Jan 1 2004, 06:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
LISTEN KIDS CREATINE IS NOT GEAR [/b][/quote]
:blink: :eek: :blink: :lol:

A

armani1072

you took too long to tell me not to do it myrick. oops :D

yeah i use creatine on my cheerios ;)