©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

In the gym PET PEEVES

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-Chelle+Jan 2 2004, 09:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chelle @ Jan 2 2004, 09:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> the person that hogs up the cable machine to do every single exercise on it! [/b][/quote]
Yes, I hate that a**hole too.

Chelle

Jan 3, 2004
USA!!
www.google.com
<!--QuoteBegin-jsjs24+Jan 2 2004, 10:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jsjs24 @ Jan 2 2004, 10:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Chelle+Jan 2 2004, 09:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chelle @ Jan 2 2004, 09:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> the person that hogs up the cable machine to do every single exercise on it! [/b][/quote]
Yes, I hate that a**hole too. [/b][/quote]
This happened to me last week on chest day.
I love doing cable cross overs but I couldn't that day. I used the pec dec, which isn't bad, but I really wanted my cable crossovers!!!

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
I ask how many they have left...then I ask if I can work in....and then if nothing has worked I just get really pissed off and try to keep from losing my cool on their ass.

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
HERES ONE THAT JUST HAPPENED TO ME.

damn, felt like MYRICK for a sec there :lol:

Anyohow,

Cutomer: yes i would like to join your gym.

Me: OK,> hands a rate sheet to him<

Customer: I see your rates have changed from the last time i was here.

Me: So where you a member at one time?

Cust: yes, i was a member about a year or so ago.

Me: your last name? > i pull up his file<....... say's here that you paid for a month& enrollment, and came in one time after that, your last visit was 2-15-02.

cust: wow! thats a long time, do i still have to pay the enrollment? (My enrollment fee is a lousy $25.00)

ME: yes, your contract expired a long,long,time ago.

Cust: do i need to pay the new rate or the old rate?

Me: ummmmmm.....The new one.

Cust: well why, i was a memeber.

Me: You paid for a month, came in once, you pre pay for your time in here, what you do with it is totally up to you.

Cust: oh i see, but i dont think i can afford to pay both.

Me: well when you decide what you want you let me know.....O.K.

HAVE A NICE DAY AND THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY TIME!

thats my #1

M

MYRICK

SEE I WOULD HAVE JERKED HIM ACROSS THE COUNTER AND PROCEEDED TO BEAT THE SNOT OUT OF HIM AND SAID BITCH U KNOW UR FAT ASS AINT GONNA WORKOUT SO WHY THE FUCK U HERE AND THEN I WOULD OF CALLED OTHER PPL OVER TO BEAT THE SNOT OUT OF HIM. BUT U MIGHT GET IN TROUBLE FOR THAT SO DONT DO IT

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
ummm yeah, that would not be good, i woulda got sued and shit and getting sued sucks balls ;)

Blackfoot

Dec 20, 2003
I hate the fuckers who put the 25lb plates where the 45s go and the 10s where the 35s go... etc, etc, etc... They always mess it up.... Why can't they put shit back where it belongs?

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
How about the person who puts his towel on one machine his water on another and he walks away.

A

armani1072

<!--QuoteBegin-Nate+Jan 6 2004, 02:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nate @ Jan 6 2004, 02:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> How about the person who puts his towel on one machine his water on another and he walks away. [/b][/quote]
I freaking hate that. i see it everyday.

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
how bout the guy that stretches for 45 min just to ride a friggin bike for 15 min.Then stretches for another 20.

I think California needs a Bitchslap Law, you do something stupid, the nearest big dude gets to bitchslap the fuck outcha ass!

A

armani1072

<!--QuoteBegin-Nate+Jan 6 2004, 04:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nate @ Jan 6 2004, 04:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> how bout the guy that stretches for 45 min just to ride a friggin bike for 15 min.Then stretches for another 20.

I think California needs a Bitchslap Law, you do something stupid, the nearest big dude gets to bitchslap the fuck outcha ass! [/b][/quote]
hey New Mexico needs that bitchslap law too!

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
hey man, rampant stupidity has no boundries, lets bitchslap the world!