©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

tren experiences

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Nice write up.

And I totally agree with you on not having to use an excess amount of test.

You every get the cough that knocks you on your knees. The only oil that makes me a little nervous when injecting and that's after over 20yrs of injecting.

I got tren cough one time and it wasn't a horrible one at all. I've been very lucky.

prototype5

Donating Member
Feb 9, 2013
ill add to the high tren low test. anytime I run tren, i keep the test around 175-200mg/wk. tren is usualy 300-450mg/wk of ace. i stay away from tren enath since it gave me rubber dick really bad the only time i ran it :(

long as I keep the test 200 or less, i dont get the anxiety, mood swings, or the fucked up dreams. The sweats arent as bad and I dont have trouble finishing during sex. If the test is alot higher then tren, or the old 2:1 ratio bro science, I wouldnt even be able to finish half the time.

eseng

Feb 9, 2013
ive ran hex, ace, and enanthate and nothing is better than ace IMO. i have always been a low test guy in any cycle just because i don't get much from test, just bloat and water retention. i believe in trt test and toss in a bunch of anabolics for growth. i just believe everybody's body mechanics is different as some prefer long esters vs. short esters. mine just works better with short esters in all respects. less sides, more strength, and better body composition. i've ran tren ace at 100mg/day and hardly had any night sweats. only sides was frequently waking up a night to take a piss.

E-Volve

Feb 9, 2013
is the only reason some run test lower becasue of sides?
if you dont get sides or just not bad sides would it be better to run the test high as well?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
is the only reason some run test lower becasue of sides?
if you dont get sides or just not bad sides would it be better to run the test high as well?

This is nothing new, but seems to be a trend right now... Especially with the Tren fans... I myself can say high doses of test alone work well for me, but high doses of test plus other compounds doesn't seem to be the same. I do better on 400mg test and 700mg tren than I do 750/700

I also am a big believer that mast should almost always be ran with Tren... I've written a lot about this over at OLM... But Mast at low doses (200mg/EW) works better for me than caber and has so many other benefits as well.

I just feel that the base of any cycle should be 250+ Test and 200 Mast... Cycles go so much smoother like this.

snoopy

Mar 27, 2007
I'm 59 5' 6" right now 200+ plan to run my standard tren ace 100mg, test prop 100mg and npp 100mg.

eseng

Feb 9, 2013
well tren and test bind to the same receptors only tren has 5x more binding affinity for the receptor. that leaves alot of free test floating around which could convert to estro or dht which is what really causes all the side effects.

hellbilly

Oct 29, 2012
Tren doesn't bother me if I use Prami. I sweat like Charlie Sheen in Vegas and mild mood change but that is about it. I get the cough about half the time which sucks.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
What's up with these weird spam accounts?

They are the ones that "think" they are being sneaky, as they will make a few quick posts and then come back a month later and edit in their spam links. You can usually spot them by them placing their username in their signature:rolleyes:

Usually though, they try to stick with the convo topics of the thread. Obviously this fool does not know what Tren is:p

Usually I edit their posts to reflect something pertaining to the board so that when they submit their links to get paid it comes back as them not doing their jobs. I would presume that is very embarrassing at that point and quite costly:p

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
They are the ones that "think" they are being sneaky, as they will make a few quick posts and then come back a month later and edit in their spam links. You can usually spot them by them placing their username in their signature:rolleyes:

Usually though, they try to stick with the convo topics of the thread. Obviously this fool does not know what Tren is:p

Usually I edit their posts to reflect something pertaining to the board so that when they submit their links to get paid it comes back as them not doing their jobs. I would presume that is very embarrassing at that point and quite costly:p

Excellent!

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I never really got sides from tren when i was on it. Other than a little harder to sleep good kept me up at night for a few weeks. But i would take the lack of sleep for the results it produced any day love the stuff!

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I get tren/prolactin gyno pretty easily so I have to keep Test super low of run Letro at 1.25 mg eod to keep it away..

But all the sides and the risk are outweighed by the results that only tren gives