©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Enth Question

CWBassist

Jan 4, 2005
Hey guys, real quick question. I was looking at reviews of various juices, Test Enth, D-bol, etc, and i noticed that in every review i see, Test Enth is great for gaining mass and size, but gets a bad review for keeping gains. If that is true, then why is it used as the base for most cycles? Is there any way to counteract this loss, aside from PCT, and bulking diets? What is a good product to help u you keep your gains?

Tainter

Feb 10, 2005
from all the advice i've gotten here, i decided to go with 500mg week test e and 400mg week deca. so far so good, i will be happy to keep half my gains. deca seems to be ranked well for keeping gains, but it seems that nobody reccomends deca alone. i did d bol once and kept pretty much nothing.

W

wolfyEVH

test is THE superior steroid.....those ranking charts are not all that accurate. A test only cycle will yield more muscle mass than a deca only cycle....not to mention deca only will cause limp dick. You will keep some serious muscle mass with testosterone, granted that your PCT, diet, and training are all in check. PCT is very important to minimize the loss of strength and weight.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
test is THE superior steroid.....those ranking charts are not all that accurate. PCT is very important to minimize the loss of strength and weight.

Tribulus or anything that helps get your test back up quickly will help. So will creatine and lots of protein.

The bottom line is this and I hope this doesn't hurt anyones feelings. This is a lifetime endeavor. No one will ever do one single cycle where his arms magically go from 15 inches to 18 inches and then he can go back to his old lifestyle and keep those gains.

I am a hard gainer. Right now I have 18 inch arms. If I quit working out right now, and I've been doing this for 29 years, within 4 months my arms would be 16 inches and I will have lost 25 to 30 pounds.

How do I know? I've done it before.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Kevin Levrone

Anyone know a guy named Kevin Levrone?
Check out these pictures and tell me this guy is still cycling.
Picture #1 is the Kevin everyone knows.
Pictures 2 and 3, I don't know if most people would know it's him. I know guys bigger than that.

Attachments

• kevin%20levrone%201.jpg
    kevin%20levrone%201.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 38
  • pdf_r3_c5.jpg
    pdf_r3_c5.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 37
  • pdf_r3_c3.jpg
    pdf_r3_c3.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Here is the whole picture, so you can put it together and you will know it is him.

http://gethfr.com/warrior-inside.htm

How about Frank Sepe. Does anyone remember how big he was before he decided to quit steroids to become a male fitness model? It's obvious his arm isn't more than about 16 and 1/2 or 17 here. He used to be huge.

The point I'm trying to make is this. If you quit the juice, eventually you lose the muscle. It doesn't matter what you do.

Attachments

• active2.jpg
    active2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
He sure did shrink. He looks good, but not compared to what he did look.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
DragonRider said:
Tribulus or anything that helps get your test back up quickly will help. So will creatine and lots of protein.

The bottom line is this and I hope this doesn't hurt anyones feelings. This is a lifetime endeavor. No one will ever do one single cycle where his arms magically go from 15 inches to 18 inches and then he can go back to his old lifestyle and keep those gains.

I am a hard gainer. Right now I have 18 inch arms. If I quit working out right now, and I've been doing this for 29 years, within 4 months my arms would be 16 inches and I will have lost 25 to 30 pounds.

How do I know? I've done it before.

I'm the same way Dragon. When I started working out seriously 10+ yrs ago I had 14 to 14.5 inch arms...lol, of course I was a little party animal. Now I range from 16.5 to 17 off cycle. But if I quit lifting all together I will probably maintain at around 15 I bet.

W

wolfyEVH

he can still keep those gains DR, it all depends on what your genetic limit is. eventually as you get older, test will go down and you'll lose muscle mass that is part of your genetic potential though.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
shit i hope i wouldnt lose all those gains. My gentics limit me at 225@5'9 so i have quite a ways to go.

P

pincrusher

its amazing how much reality is in those pictures with regards to the differences between genetic potential and going beyond genetics with gear usage. coleman is also a good example of someone who decided to push the envelope so to speak. look at his pictures from the 1992 olympia, the first one he entered and look at him now. only a ton of drugs could have made that much difference.

lestatgear

Feb 17, 2005
I think Levrone still looks pretty damn good. I wouldn't mind being in that great of condition. The original question is a good one. Iagree that a lot of those charts are bullshit. Test is a great base drug because all steroids will shut down your natural test production, some more than others, which can result in unwanted sexual side effects and other things. Test helps combat these sides, and in addition, it is a great drug for building mass and strength. As far as losing some gains when you come off, that's going to happen w/ any drug, again some more than others. The key is proper PCT to try and keep as much as you can.