©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deciding which cycle is best to cut with on first cycle

jm425

Feb 18, 2013
Sportguy didnt track star Ben johnson win olympic on Winnie ? Stanozolol .. Same thing. You're 27. I like terror never had issue with it .people that have trouble are on winny orals way too long.. Water based inj are not as hard on liver ,but can be in mass dosages.
As for people askin you if youre doing whatever. Say strict diet and creatine and find a name of some legal prohormone you can remember and say this has helped etc.

Say u watched biggest loser and it changed your life. Kdn bro..

3iu= 3 international units on an insulin syringe/or 3 little lines or tics they are called on a 100iu total syringe.

Actually, water based or oil based winny is just as hard on your liver as the oral version. They are all 17aa so the liver has to process and break it down. The nice thing about the injectable versions is that more of it gets absorbed mg to mg compared to oral.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
I have pictures of my current body but I dont know how to post here? Says to insert link, was hoping I could upload it.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Sportguy didnt track star Ben johnson win olympic on Winnie ? Stanozolol .. Same thing. You're 27. I like terror never had issue with it .people that have trouble are on winny orals way too long.. Water based inj are not as hard on liver ,but can be in mass dosages.
As for people askin you if youre doing whatever. Say strict diet and creatine and find a name of some legal prohormone you can remember and say this has helped etc.

Say u watched biggest loser and it changed your life. Kdn bro..

3iu= 3 international units on an insulin syringe/or 3 little lines or tics they are called on a 100iu total syringe.

I don't remember hearing about the olympian, but definitely starting to lean toward using winny than anavar. Isn't the oral form work just as good? Also would it help any if I took milk thistle for the liver? I dont plan to stay on winny that long, so I don't think I need too. I think I have only 16 lbs of fat on my body. So looking to lose 8 to get down to 4-5%. Thanks for the advise/feedback.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Oral winny or any oral AAS need two passes to enter the system meaning more strss on liver than injectable form. With any cycle its is wise to take some liver assist such as sythergine from sponsor here or milk thistle extract the herb compound liv-52 and alway adequate water to flush the body.. water based winstrol is quickly used and the pumps I get and fat loss and water loss is excellent .it.did dry my skin out which as you know dryes ones joints but I ate adequate flax and omega oils to compensate. I'm hoping to start some very soon as its a favorite of mine..also site injectable which is killer for me..

Cut and post picture but don't ask me how . I'm still on a smith corona type writer due to cave living..

Last edited:

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Cut and post picture but don't ask me how . I'm still on a smith corona type writer due to cave living..

brother, prob 3/4 of the people on here don't know what a typewriter is!!! I had to think about it for a few minutes myself.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
You can "cut" on most aas. Like mentioned above i'd hold off on the dnp. That I would reserve for contest ripped leaness. That shit is toxic
no doubt. I used to cap my own in cali. I bought a kilo(1000grams )
andI'd hole up in the guest bathroom capping that stuff up. Usually cap up 100 grams at a time as it was a time consuming process.
Man what a flouresent yellow mess! Can't get those stains out
to save your life. Anyway I'd put that on the back burner and find another way . T