©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

spring gym fools in full swing for march 2013

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
OK I know I bring this up once in a while but it seems spring has brought the crazys to my gym what about yours?

Last night saw two..
One guy age 6o+ come out a yoga with the longer tight boxer under ware with cockslot in grey with a wet spot on his junk..OK now don't ask me why I was looking there but when u are sitting on a machine and whole situation comes u just do..lol
Next a kid like 25. Going.from hammer strength machine to another 5 / 45s on each side of every one doing one inch movements.wtf I thought? He weighed 150.

Is it me or spring?..

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
OK I know I bring this up once in a while but it seems spring has brought the crazys to my gym what about yours?

Last night saw two..
One guy age 6o+ come out a yoga with the longer tight boxer under ware with cockslot in grey with a wet spot on his junk..OK now don't ask me why I was looking there but when u are sitting on a machine and whole situation comes u just do..lol
Next a kid like 25. Going.from hammer strength machine to another 5 / 45s on each side of every one doing one inch movements.wtf I thought? He weighed 150.

Is it me or spring?..

It's spring. Everyone is trying to get "ripped" for the summer.....God I hate that word:mad:

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008

Last night saw two..

Is it me or spring?..

Surprised he could even move that much weight, even if it was only an inch.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa

Last night saw two..

Is it me or spring?..

Ironbuilt is kinda like a really bad car wreck you dont wanna look, you know you shouldnt look, but fuck it you do anyway lmao

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Check this out, from time to time we have guys who lift in polo's and jeans...we call them Chuck Norris cuz he wore jeans for everything. Now this time the Chuck Norris was actually wearing sun glasses IN THE GYM ! What an Ass Hat

Hawk

DaveWallerCB

May 11, 2012
There's a LE douchebag at my gym who wears his gun holster, badge on hip and sunglasses with his little sisters tee shirt and jeans every time.
And I know this has been said before.......what the hell is it with 90 yr olds in the locker room buck naked, nuts draggn' in the front, ass draggn' in the back, blow drying their ass crack! WTF?!?! PUT A DAMN TOWEL ON!!!

JewJitsu012

Mar 5, 2013
lol ok it's not just me then! Last week this skinny ass kid, probably 19yo 130lb's was deadlifting 135, and every time he finished his set would just drop the fucking barbell from the top position and just walk away like he was the shit.... WTF?! Every set. . . 135...

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Damn guys, you have described most of the idiots in my gym. Yesterday there were two guys (side by side) doing front lateral dumbell raises with twice the weight they should have been using...flinging the weight up using the worst cheat fling I have ever seen. And then there was the 145lb guy in jeans (or Chuck Norris as hawk says) trying his damndest to cheat curl with a 90lb curling barbell.

Don't even get me started on fools dancing in the free weight room late at night.

Last edited:

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Hey hey hey..... I wear old khaki pants and a tank top from time to time. It's some pants that have a grease stain on them. They feel good!!

But yes, bastards are coming out of the wood work. Love it when people deadlift and drop the bar from top of the lift, then repeat!

Daveyjones

Feb 14, 2013
I really think the only problem with it is that there are more people in the gym clogging up my area. as for idiots in the gym they really don't bother me. The gym for me is a time of zen i put my music in and literally don't talk to anyone for like two hours lmao its just so damn great everytime.

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
I use to see this one guy he wore a hoodie, sunglasses, and a weight belt everyday and wore the belt nomatter what he was doing like chest, never took it off

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
If you think about it, if your doing chest or biceps why would you need shorts or wind pants or some shit unless your trying to impress people with your keen fashion sense lol.

I've worn jeans an a tank top before an seen a few others here. Usually if I'm working an trying to squeeze in a workout tho. I'm there to lift an not impress anyone.

We have a kid that's a regular whose poor an practically homeless. He works as a laborer an comes in jeans, workboots, an what looks like a dirty shirt. He doesnt workout dirty, just all his clothes are stained. No one hates on him cause he can't afford workout clothes right now.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Saturday, I was changing after my workout and some dude was in the locker room cutting his own hair.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
We have a kid that's a regular whose poor an practically homeless. He works as a laborer an comes in jeans, workboots, an what looks like a dirty shirt. He doesnt workout dirty, just all his clothes are stained. No one hates on him cause he can't afford workout clothes right now.

I like that story. That kid will do well.

Chris, I won't ask which hair :D

tWack

Mar 19, 2013
Holland
That's pretty cool. You work out at a nice gym there!

Saturday, I was changing after my workout and some dude was in the locker room cutting his own hair.
Amazing! I would not have been able to imagine that!

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Soooo Im in the gym saturday my chest/arms day....im doing cable crossovers facing the mirror and this little abercrombie looking fuck drags a bench over right in front of me and starts doing dumbell presses 30 feet on either side of the cable machine but no he sets up right in front of me then after his first set he actually scoots the bench back towards me another six inches wtf seriously at full extention i could have tapped him on his fucking head he was that close. Everyone would have been proud of me i didnt even say anything to him had my kid working out with me so he was allowed to live another day im getting better at this self control shit lol.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Soooo Im in the gym saturday my chest/arms day....im doing cable crossovers facing the mirror and this little abercrombie looking fuck drags a bench over right in front of me and starts doing dumbell presses 30 feet on either side of the cable machine but no he sets up right in front of me then after his first set he actually scoots the bench back towards me another six inches wtf seriously at full extention i could have tapped him on his fucking head he was that close. Everyone would have been proud of me i didnt even say anything to him had my kid working out with me so he was allowed to live another day im getting better at this self control shit lol.

I think some of those little fuckers do that shit on purpose. I have em stand in front of regularly when I am doing dumbells.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
This guy today in the am- (who has kinda been giving me a mad dog stare down here and there) walked up to the opposite side of a hammer strength machine and unloaded the plates I just put on, I walked over to the other side and started to load that side and he stripped off what I jus put on.. He literally saw me do it too!

I asked him "hey didn't you just see me load the machine up?" Him- "I'll be done in a second"

I laughed so fucking hard.. I couldn't believe he was trying to front on me. Now not only is he tiny compared to me, it just makes me laugh cause most people just see me as a meat head and not some one who has fought and coached MMA for a living.

It really pissed him off that I giggled for about five minutes right in front of him-

I really wanted to ask him- "how long you feeling your self up to see if you really had the balls to do that?"

Some people act out so bad when they feel threatened. Dumb asses

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
This guy today in the am- (who has kinda been giving me a mad dog stare down here and there) walked up to the opposite side of a hammer strength machine and unloaded the plates I just put on, I walked over to the other side and started to load that side and he stripped off what I jus put on.. He literally saw me do it too!

I asked him "hey didn't you just see me load the machine up?" Him- "I'll be done in a second"

I laughed so fucking hard.. I couldn't believe he was trying to front on me. Now not only is he tiny compared to me, it just makes me laugh cause most people just see me as a meat head and not some one who has fought and coached MMA for a living.

It really pissed him off that I giggled for about five minutes right in front of him-

I really wanted to ask him- "how long you feeling your self up to see if you really had the balls to do that?"

Some people act out so bad when they feel threatened. Dumb asses

Forest had a saying to tell people. "I fucked bigger guys then you in prison" then just give him a smile. :D

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
Forest had a saying to tell people. "I fucked bigger guys then you in prison" then just give him a smile. :D

I saw a big dude beating the shit out of a guy, and heard him say "I use to fuck little boys like you in prison" haha