©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

spring gym fools in full swing for march 2013

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
This guy today in the am- (who has kinda been giving me a mad dog stare down here and there) walked up to the opposite side of a hammer strength machine and unloaded the plates I just put on, I walked over to the other side and started to load that side and he stripped off what I jus put on.. He literally saw me do it too!

I asked him "hey didn't you just see me load the machine up?" Him- "I'll be done in a second"

I laughed so fucking hard.. I couldn't believe he was trying to front on me. Now not only is he tiny compared to me, it just makes me laugh cause most people just see me as a meat head and not some one who has fought and coached MMA for a living.

It really pissed him off that I giggled for about five minutes right in front of him-

I really wanted to ask him- "how long you feeling your self up to see if you really had the balls to do that?"

Some people act out so bad when they feel threatened. Dumb asses

Ya that bitch would have paid something for his disrespect..what a fucking douche.