©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hendricks Suffers 2nd Degree Burn During UFC 167 Promo Shoot

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
That was fuckin ridiculous gsp lost hands down there's no reason that fight shoulda ever been that close

Really?? It was a pretty close fight and that's why if you want to win a fight you don't leave it in the judges hands! Seems like the judges change the way they look at the fights every week. At any rate it was a pretty close fight

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Really?? It was a pretty close fight and that's why if you want to win a fight you don't leave it in the judges hands! Seems like the judges change the way they look at the fights every week. At any rate it was a pretty close fight

I agree, Jim. Leaving it to the judges is never smart. I, for one, would like to see rounds added until there's a clear winner. Somebody will come out on top at some point!

It was pretty close, but I feel that Hendricks was slightly to somewhat more aggressive and, given a bit more time, would have finished GSP.

GSP didn't seem to have much effective offense-Hendricks wasn't really under threat at any time. I didn't actually score each round, but that's my overall impression of the fight.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Either way in my opinion it was a very close fight and there would be a debate either way. Gsp has been a great champion with more fights in the UFC than most fighters. It seemed like he was off in this fight. Either something in his personal life or maybe he is just aging. Idk either way it would be nice to just see him go out on top instead of hanging on to long like many fighters and athletes do. I suppose we will see

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
I don't think GSP won but Hendricks laid up the last two rounds gave GSP the fight.. He hurt his knee i guess.. GSP had more damage to his face but that don't lose you the fight.. GSP has 19 wins in the UFC now.. Hes the only fighter to do that..

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
He did say at the after the fight that he would be taking some time off for personal reasons. So maybe that was his farewell fight who knows?