©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

its lonely in here

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
but i will do my part and wait it out as long as i can ;)

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
time keep on slippin, slippin, slippin into the future

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
Tick tock,tick..........tock >crickets chirping< tick .......... tock -_-

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
i have an overly sensitive set of ear drums.......duhhh :blink:

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
i'm always the only one here, is it me you guys are avoiding like the plague?

maybe thats why my mom kept me in the basement all the time. But i was'nt alone, i played with crickets, mice and pill bugs.....my shadow was the only real person i could talk with, the bugs were always arguing and would tell me to stay out of their business. I was afraid of the king pill bug cause he would always wink at me and give me a weird smile, my shadow would always run and hide from me cause mom never let me take a bath unless it was in a mud puddle, but i found a leaky pipe, it was rusty and gave me an infection when i tried to eat it, those damn crickets are always making racket, during the day theres a little ray of light that warms me up and the mice gather the pill bugs and play volley ball with em, it's entertaining for a while, until the light goes away, after that i wait for the thumping of mom and dad wrestling in their bedroom, i know they're wrestling cuase dad always says you like that, you want more, does that hurt, and Mom always makes alot of noise and asks for god alot, maybe god is a good wrestler, yeah.. i bet he is.

ok i'm done aimlessly babbeling, i've wasted enough time.

A

armani1072

what up nate i am here. whats crack a lackin?

i am affraid of my parents basement :(

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
holy shit is there really someone here? or is it just another voice in my head.......No you shut up! i'm talkin to someone here........I think :unsure:

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
stop laughing at me, i'm on the edge man.......on the breaking point of insanity......cause of the dark and the pil bugs i had to eat!