©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cycle for a big guy

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Well, if he's gonna do it no matter what-

Low Test E- 150mg/wk or less
Tren A- 100mg EOD/300-400mg/wk
Masteron- same as Tren
Anavar- 100mg/day
Exemestane- 12mg/day

He needs to get his diet straight, do HIIT cardio every single day, and train 7 days a week. But he really shouldn't be cycling anyway, not at that weight. His blood pressure is sure to be sky high, cholesterol is probably pretty bad, and aromatase is through the roof. Those things make cycling a dangerous proposition, especially for someone that's pushing 50 and out of shape.

Isn't mast only worth it when your body fat is low?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Isn't mast only worth it when your body fat is low?

I suppose that depends on how you would define "worth it." Is it going to produce visible results when one has high bodyfat? No. But it can still have value for helping to control estrogen and water retention, as well as preventing Tren cough. Is that "worth it" to me? Yes. Is it to everyone? Obviously not. But Masteron isn't expensive, so to me it has value in this situation.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
This turned out to be a great post
I used to use Mast in every cycle
Love the stuff- help every thing work better and not my worries about estrogen like Sully said

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I actually figured out that I when running Tren, Mast and really low Test I could drop my AI completely. The combination of higher dose Masteron with low dose Test (<100mg/wk) was plenty of estrogen control for me. And I'm super sensitive to estrogen sides, usually even with low dose Test.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Var haters... REAL Var works wonders on all people, most people have fake/under dosed Var

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Going to put him on Sully's cycle
He has to loose 50 lbs this summer to be able to have the fat guy surgery
I don't agree with him relying on juice but what can you do.
I told him - here is what is suggested - you find it- I want nothing to do with that part
He already started his 60 min cardio in AM Fasting
In mid afternoon he hits the weights - I am going to try to lower his weights and add way more reps
Man he is all of 500 lbs- he is a big massive dude
He has real young kids to - don't know what he was thinking
Thanks guys for all the input here

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
An update
Not a good one but
The cycle he picked out???
300mg Deca pr week
200mg Tren E pr week
20mg Anavar pr day
Think that's it
2 weeks before and 1 week in
He was doing great
1 hour cardio pr week
Weight training was higher reps not much rest
2nd 3rd week in- his joints were killing him bad- couldn't catch his breath and just swetting like a pig- so he started slowing every thing down- got depressed and slipped out some what not doing his thing but still taking his shots
I called him today but he couldn't talk- he was at the cardiologist. Heart arithmia?
Not sure if that is what it's called
Can lead a horse to water
This is why I try not to help many people out
He said he has to go right to hospital after his appointment
Havn't talk to him since

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Oh well. Not much you can do. Prolly shouldn't have given him any help in the first place. Some people are beyond the help that you can give them.