©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hit me baby one more time

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Theirs a show on right now on NBC called hit me baby one more time and it has the old old groups playing one of their old songs. Loverboy is on right now...lol...they were great. They can still play and sing....they have alot of rock and rnb oldie groups on tonight

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I watched parts of that.
It is sad to see aging rockers. Both the lead singer for Loverboy and Flock of Seagles had very round moon faces.
It's hard to believe there was a time they could sleep with any woman they wanted to.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
I watched parts of that.
It is sad to see aging rockers. Both the lead singer for Loverboy and Flock of Seagles had very round moon faces.
It's hard to believe there was a time they could sleep with any woman they wanted to.

Yeah but they can still jam

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
STEELADDICTION said:
It's post's like these that cause you to still remain under HOMO SUSPICION! :D

That bastard got me without even knowing it.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
STEELADDICTION said:
It's post's like these that cause you to still remain under HOMO SUSPICION! :D

suspicion my ass! wait - not MY ass. I meant - suspicion Tees ass!!

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
oracle said:
Theirs a show on right now on NBC called hit me baby one more time and it has the old old groups playing one of their old songs. Loverboy is on right now...lol...they were great. They can still play and sing....they have alot of rock and rnb oldie groups on tonight

Oracle, you better fess up or claim someone logged in as you after a post like that....

W

wolfyEVH

Bizarro said:
Oracle, you better fess up or claim someone logged in as you after a post like that....

no shit......loverboy fan??? and he's making fun of me that i watched baywatch

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
wolfyEVH said:

He just doesn't understand watching a show that appeals to heteros.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
wolfyEVH said:

Hmmmmmm Loverboy Fan or watching all the great tits and ass on Baywatch........Yep I think your gay Wolfy!! ;)

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
STEELADDICTION said:
Hmmmmmm Loverboy Fan or watching all the great tits and ass on Baywatch........Yep I think your gay Wolfy!! ;)

You guys act surpised that someone like Oracle likes a band called "Loverboy."
What do you think Tee's pet name for him is? 3 guesses and the 1st two don't count...

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
This has turned into a pretty good thread! It's nice to see other people like myself being able to post whore like the Fudge packin boys do when they express their love for each other!

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
wolfyEVH said:
Wolfys right Oracle,you cant like loverboy.not acceptable. as much I believe diversity to be a good thing. I just dont want to think of O a Loverboy fan...your blowing your somewhat tarnished reputation.
But.,, your still my bra'(hawaii aliki)....Loverboy?????[/I
Im too old to be on here sometimes...