©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I Know You Men Can Help Me Out !!!

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
With your age and lack of natural gains you are going to stunt your possible growth. You can gain a lot with that cycle, but from your pictures on your other thread you don't know how to eat right which means all you'll gain is a buttload of water weight and lose it all right when you're done. think about it man, muscles are made of proteins which come from food, the only way to gain weight is by eating much more food than you need, muscles aren't made of testosterone, deca, or anadrol. don't make a dumb decision.

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
holy f-ing shit....lmfao this guys is a complete moron....man the one thing i hate is when people come up to me and are like i wanna do steroids...like winstrol..and ask them if they know about joint pain? or how long theyve been lifting and theyre like 2 months..haha and well i guess the main point is it just pisses me off that there are fucking retarded ass people in this world and i i just want some of them to die...hmm maybe i should lay off the juice haha...this guys a fucking idiot...ban him for all of us

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
idiots

Testosperone said:
holy f-ing shit....lmfao this guys is a complete moron....man the one thing i hate is when people come up to me and are like i wanna do steroids...like winstrol..and ask them if they know about joint pain? or how long theyve been lifting and theyre like 2 months..haha and well i guess the main point is it just pisses me off that there are fucking retarded ass people in this world and i i just want some of them to die...hmm maybe i should lay off the juice haha...this guys a fucking idiot...ban him for all of us

He may seem like an idiot to those who know better, but if you put yourself in his shoes you may just find a younger, more ignorant, & less patient version of yourself. When you're young you don't think about what you'll look like in three years--you just think about what you'll look like this Friday night.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Andrew said:
He may seem like an idiot to those who know better, but if you put yourself in his shoes you may just find a younger, more ignorant, & less patient version of yourself. When you're young you don't think about what you'll look like in three years--you just think about what you'll look like this Friday night.

You make some valid points Andrew, but being young is no excuse to ask for sources on the open board.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Maybe he is used to boards that approach things out of ignorance, speed and impatience. There's enough of them out there.

Nitrateman