©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

scam websites being advertised

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
why do the mods keep allowing posts with scam websites-for example,some recent posts"eurochems greatest sale" and can u tell me if this is real[a picture of a bottle of juice with a website in the middle of it]come on like they arent advertising a website.just check the first two pages of posts and you will see several scam websites cleverly hidden in the posts.i cant understand why the mods keep allowing it?

richusa

Dec 13, 2008
Cali
MGKC, Great point!!!!It is really making this place a mess. There is more talk of scams, running scams and advertising scams then there is of Steroid Discussion. You make a great point bro....It feels like the inmates are running the asylum.

MR.X

Feb 8, 2009
Give the owners and mods a chance I'm sure all will be made right. Believe me I understand everyones frustrations but too much negativity and the owner mite just say the heck with it and drop the site. That will suck cause I kinda like it here becuase of the slow traffic and good knowledge that some of the guys bring here. keep the faith...........

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
Amen to that MX! Give the mods a chance. Its a tough job. you will be sure they will delete all the bullshit.

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
it seems to me that nobody is monitoring this board these days.i know mods are busy but some of these posts we are talking about have been up for weeks now.this was the first message board i joined back in 2005.it was very informative and i learned a lot.now it is a joke.i hope things change for the better

MR.X

Feb 8, 2009
Well your right there has been some posts up for far too long imo. I havn't been here long enuff to really cast any stones so I won't. I will say however that when I joined this boad I was very happy because there wasn't sooooo much traffic that made it irratating yet there was just enuff conversation to keep me stopping by everyday. Lately however there have been almost zero posts that would spark anytype of chatter at all. I've seen several boards in the past go the same direction and imo it all depends on how much the owners and the mods/vets post that determines whether it lives or dies. If people stop by and see nothing new posted by respected members of the community they will move on to another board until they feel like there getting in with a better(more in the know) crowd. I know it sounds high school but its true. I mean if somebody stops by and sees my name on a post chances are they won't even open it. I don't mean shit so they'll move on 4 sure. Now if they see a recent post that has BigA's name on it or maybe rajjen then they'll stop and look around awhile and probably contribute while they are here. At least thats the way I see it anyway. Who knows. I hope they realize this though and hang around more because I know alot of guys do like it here. Ohwell its just my two cc's on things anyway......................

Last edited: