©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren e question

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok I may have asked something similar before but couldn't find where i did. I'm using tren e 200 twice a week in my next cycle. I've got liquid prami for prolactin sides. How much and how often should i take the prami? That stuff made me super sleepy last time I used it so I want a little guidance on it this time.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I have had good luck taking .2 to.25 after dinner...then by bed time I am sleepy. However, it can still jack with your sleep a bit but when I am on tren I just accept I will need Zquil nightly. Cant wait for this cycle to be over.

Hawk

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok so I'm using tren ace at the beginning of my tren e cycle. How many weeks would be sufficient to use the tren ace before I can drop it with the tren e going good? 2or 3?

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok I need advice. Thursday will make 4 weeks I been on tren E 200mg 2x week (along with test & EQ). I've been using tren a on the front end until the tren E was established good. The insomnia has gotten unbearable now. Does this mean I can drop the tren A now and still reap great benefits from the tren E? Or will that help the insomnia? No matter what I gotta do this insomnia has got to go!!!

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
trensomnia is a bitch and just part of running tren. i accept that when i run a solid dose i am not going to get much sleep. 350mg/wk or less doesnt bother me but 700 is miserable but you have to love what it does!!! still one of my all time favorite compounds.

VP

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
So I'm dropping tren a and the only tren I'll have it tren E 200 2x week. So will the insomnia go away at all? See I have a conference I have to go to next week that is 5 hrs away and I'll have to drive back that last night pretty late. I just don't want to b worn out dosing off at the wheel. I need some sleep

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Nope, the insomnia is probably not going away. That's about the most common side from Tren of any ester. If you can't deal with it you've either gotta drop the Tren, or get a script for Ambien. Ambien works great for me , but others will warn against it because of potential side effects.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
25mg of diphenhydramine(benadryl, active ingredient in zquil) , 5mg of melatonin is a nice little OTC sleep cocktail

a muscle relaxer like soma or a anxiolytic like valium would probably help too but it's a slippery slope, if you have any problems with addiction I would steer clear

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I know the half life is 8 days so I'm guessing by that time I can tell that it's gone down a bit but about 2 weeks before it's gone

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
if you stop you should def start feeling better in a week and normal in 2. thats why i prefer Tren A daily so my levels are consistent and sides gone fast. best of luck brother!

VP

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
I have had good luck taking .2 to.25 after dinner...then by bed time I am sleepy. However, it can still jack with your sleep a bit but when I am on tren I just accept I will need Zquil nightly. Cant wait for this cycle to be over.

Hawk

Careful with all that Tylenol in the NyQuil bro! 600mg per serving.

Having said that this is my exact protocol with prami and it worked well for me. Takes out the nausea a little bit and helps you keep your bed time :)

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
Oh and if no one has mentioned it yet, tren inhibits serotonin so some people like to take 5-HTP supp which is a precursor. Incase you're unfamiliar with that aspect. Not sure how but I know serotonin is involved in sleep issues sometimes.