©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycles & Wife/Gf

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I recently stated in another thread I've been on for two years straight and i have twins brewing at the moment- so after two years my swimmers are still going strong

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yes I also have one on the way and healthy after running for 6+ months. And I have ran really high doses at a young age and thought for a while I was sterile but turned out the alcohol was more to blame then the aas use. Stop drinking boom pregnant both times. You'll be fine brother she's your better half just don't ever hide it from her. Bloods are always a must. Private MD is the best place and easiest to get em done at. Just follow a good pct

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Yes I unfortunately caused too many pregnancies over the years while on(think now I'm hopefully sterile)....You're still pretty young ever think about waiting a few years, having kids....then blasting high as the sky? No reason not to be the inshape/jacked father...just a thought

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Tell her that I have plenty of friends that are Doctors(not nurses...),and RN's, and every profession in between. They take copious amounts of stuff. Imagine an ICU/ER Doctor being on 3grams of test,1gram of deca,150 anadrol a day,and 8iu+ of pharmacy grade HGH. Yeah...I'm not exaggerating.

There are certainly long-term risks, especially if you are irresponsible and taking very high doses. Even these long-term risks are few and far for the average user because individuals entering this arena of the sport become responsible so they don't end up in a coffin. Yates said it best: swallow a bottle of aspirin from the store, and you won't wake up to see the next day. Swallow a bottle of dianabol and you will experience bad stomach aches, cramping, heartburn, etc, but you will never die from it. I would go as far to say that 2 weeks of Mcdonalds everyday is worse than 10grams+ of anabolic use for 2 weeks(assuming we eliminate extreme high doses of tren,orals,or irresponsible amounts of EQ from this equation). Lab work would confirm this too...literally...lol.

Simply explain to her that these drugs and their side effects are blown out of proportion exponentially to the 10,000th degree. How many people have been taken to the ER for steroid abuse in the last year? 0% of people. The number is so small it won't even reach 0.1%, and even if it did, I can guarantee you that most of those cases came from other stuff they were abusing alongside them: narcotics, opioids , sedatives, diuretics, recreational drugs, etc. For the vast majority of people, it's *NEVER* the anabolics that kills the individual, it's the copious , unfathomable, and unintelligent abuse by naive-minded people that were on a mission to literally kill themselves from the start who are abusing everything under the kitchen sink and have severe addictive personalities.

It wasn't the crack cocaine and diuretics that killed them - it must have been the testosterone right (of that 0.05%)? Lol, some people's ignorance really is mind boggling. You can find an individual in the ER that is 260 pounds of solid muscle on the table and dying. He will be on aldactone, methamphetamine, large amounts of oxycontin, an iv drug user, and tons of ambien. But when he passes away, "Must have been the gh".

On the flip side:

I am not going to lie to you though, if you are telling me you plan to become an IFBB Bodybuilder, I am concerned for your health regardless. I would also not lie to your wife and tell her that you are not going to be playing with fire. Unfortunately, the problem with becoming a *Bodybuilder* is that you are forced to take very large amounts of stuff, and commit to "abuse". Everybody's definition of abuse is very individual. For me, I see 4-12 grams of gear alongside 10-30iu of HGH with our without insulin as abuse. PS,it was not bodybuilder's fault(for the most part) that this happened IMO -- it was society and the fans because they wanted to see bigger and better. They want to go to a show that they paid money for , and see something absolutely ridiculous and unfathomable. They want the "wow factor", so guess who pays for it? Bodybuilders.

If you really want to enter this lifestyle, and submit to that kind of asinine drug use(not to mention the severe stress put on your internal organs from having so much weight to carry around and a plethora of other factors), nobody here is going to be able to stop you. But please recognize that you are only lying to yourself, your wife, and everybody around you that there is any possible way to become an IFBB Bodybuilder and be competitive while being safe. You are automatically putting yourself at risk with the doses required to reach those echelons of the sport. We are no longer talking about just being on 2grams of testosterone. We are talking extremely high testosterone,trenbolone,high doses of orals, growth hormone, insulin, peptides, tacking on high doses of other anabolics, and most likely adding "fat burners" which are also hard on the body. We are also talking about long term use of these things. Even if you try to make your cycles as "conservative" as possible, and as "safe" as possible, the effect will accumulate no matter what because that is what IFBB Bodybuilding calls for. This is a serious commitment, and you will really need to ask yourself: Will I be able to look at my wife in the face in 15-20 years from now while I am suffering from an abdominal aortic aneurysm, and tell her it was from becoming an IFBB Pro? I am not saying this will happen. You may be perfectly safe and fine, but the chance is always there. Especially since you are starting much older than individuals that started this when they were 15-18, when their bodies were more forgiving.

Enough of the rant . Please make the best decision here.

Last edited:

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
Tell her that I have plenty of friends that are Doctors(not nurses...),and RN's, and every profession in between. They take copious amounts of stuff. Imagine an ICU/ER Doctor being on 3grams of test,1gram of deca,150 anadrol a day,and 8iu+ of pharmacy grade HGH. Yeah...I'm not exaggerating.

There are certainly long-term risks, especially if you are irresponsible and taking very high doses. Even these long-term risks are few and far for the average user because individuals entering this arena of the sport become responsible so they don't end up in a coffin. Yates said it best: swallow a bottle of aspirin from the store, and you won't wake up to see the next day. Swallow a bottle of dianabol and you will experience bad stomach aches, cramping, heartburn, etc, but you will never die from it. I would go as far to say that 2 weeks of Mcdonalds everyday is worse than 10grams+ of anabolic use for 2 weeks(assuming we eliminate extreme high doses of tren,orals,or irresponsible amounts of EQ from this equation). Lab work would confirm this too...literally...lol.

Simply explain to her that these drugs and their side effects are blown out of proportion exponentially to the 10,000th degree. How many people have been taken to the ER for steroid abuse in the last year? 0% of people. The number is so small it won't even reach 0.1%, and even if it did, I can guarantee you that most of those cases came from other stuff they were abusing alongside them: narcotics, opioids , sedatives, diuretics, recreational drugs, etc. For the vast majority of people, it's *NEVER* the anabolics that kills the individual, it's the copious , unfathomable, and unintelligent abuse by naive-minded people that were on a mission to literally kill themselves from the start who are abusing everything under the kitchen sink and have severe addictive personalities.

It wasn't the crack cocaine and diuretics that killed them - it must have been the testosterone right (of that 0.05%)? Lol, some people's ignorance really is mind boggling. You can find an individual in the ER that is 260 pounds of solid muscle on the table and dying. He will be on aldactone, methamphetamine, large amounts of oxycontin, an iv drug user, and tons of ambien. But when he passes away, "Must have been the gh".

On the flip side:

I am not going to lie to you though, if you are telling me you plan to become an IFBB Bodybuilder, I am concerned for your health regardless. I would also not lie to your wife and tell her that you are not going to be playing with fire. Unfortunately, the problem with becoming a *Bodybuilder* is that you are forced to take very large amounts of stuff, and commit to "abuse". Everybody's definition of abuse is very individual. For me, I see 4-12 grams of gear alongside 10-30iu of HGH with our without insulin as abuse. PS,it was not bodybuilder's fault(for the most part) that this happened IMO -- it was society and the fans because they wanted to see bigger and better. They want to go to a show that they paid money for , and see something absolutely ridiculous and unfathomable. They want the "wow factor", so guess who pays for it? Bodybuilders.

If you really want to enter this lifestyle, and submit to that kind of asinine drug use(not to mention the severe stress put on your internal organs from having so much weight to carry around and a plethora of other factors), nobody here is going to be able to stop you. But please recognize that you are only lying to yourself, your wife, and everybody around you that there is any possible way to become an IFBB Bodybuilder and be competitive while being safe. You are automatically putting yourself at risk with the doses required to reach those echelons of the sport. We are no longer talking about just being on 2grams of testosterone. We are talking extremely high testosterone,trenbolone,high doses of orals, growth hormone, insulin, peptides, tacking on high doses of other anabolics, and most likely adding "fat burners" which are also hard on the body. We are also talking about long term use of these things. Even if you try to make your cycles as "conservative" as possible, and as "safe" as possible, the effect will accumulate no matter what because that is what IFBB Bodybuilding calls for. This is a serious commitment, and you will really need to ask yourself: Will I be able to look at my wife in the face in 15-20 years from now while I am suffering from an abdominal aortic aneurysm, and tell her it was from becoming an IFBB Pro? I am not saying this will happen. You may be perfectly safe and fine, but the chance is always there. Especially since you are starting much older than individuals that started this when they were 15-18, when their bodies were more forgiving.

Enough of the rant . Please make the best decision here.

If you're not doing 4-12 grams of gear alongside 10-30iu's GH, you're basically natty anyways

JStalin1953

Aug 6, 2014
Thanks guys for all the feedback. It's been helpful!

I've been mentioning how I want to become a BB to my wife each night so she understands that I'm serious about.

I think about lifting every second of every day. I've never had this feeling before, but I feel like I must lift, I must get bigger, I must get stronger, I must do whatever it takes, eat whatever I have to eat, etc.

And this is not just a spurt of motivation, I've been feeling like this for months, day after day after day.

I'm working even harder to lower my BF % so I can start a cycle. I'm thinking of starting with a beginner cycle.

I've seen cycle kits on one the sponsors pages, and the cycle is 10 weeks long, is that normal?

I've been reading more cycles are 4-6 weeks and then a post cycle period of 2-3 weeks. I'm also trying to limit the amount of injections for my first cycle so I can used to them at first.

BigTimeR

Aug 27, 2014
If you can't share everything with your partner, fuck it whats the point? God if I had to hide shit what kind of life is that? Thanks god I have somone I can be myself around and that wont judge me.

Rpr4

Jul 16, 2014
south carolina
I told my wife I was wanting to cycle. I thought she'd disagree but she actually helped me with my research and making decisions. I explained why I wanted to cycle and she was good with it. Her thoughts are atleast im not snorting mounds of powder or doing other stuff or that im not hiding it. She will notice, not only from your muscle gains, but from possible acne, diff in sex drive, aggression, sleep patterns

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
My chick had hinted that she knew I was on something being as I havent been able to work out in a month and a half and haven't lost any mass. She asked what all I was on had been taking and was planning on taking. I explained it all to her and she was actually supportive of it. Says that being that she is a nurse she would prefer me to let her do my pins so she at least knows they are done right (I do them the right way she just likes giving shots). My point is I thought she would freak and leave and it turned out to be the complete opposite. It helped us a lot now that I dont have to hide anything from her.

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
My girlfriend takes it too... So all I'm worried about is if she is dipping into my stash haha Gotta be honest man! Glad you told here... Better than her finding a used syringe in the trash

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Late to the party, but I am with the guys who say honesty is best... I would be honest with my partner if I knew it was leading to marriage or I was married.

When my my now fiance and I were dating and I knew it was going somewhere, we got to talking about bodybuilding... I explained the kinds of things that go on in the sport and my perspective. I told her that this is something I partake in, but I do so responsibly and do not use much. When i was "on" she saw how fast my progress was, so she asked me about what females can use... it was not long at all before she was on the sauce as well....

So, bottom line, be responsible, do not hide it, and keep your health first and foremost... Hell, you might even want to bring it up and ask your wife her thoughts on it first... Explain to her how it is not going t be detrimental to your health and how it can be used safely and how you really want to do this so you look better for her...

Once you start being shady about shit things can escalate.. trust becomes questioned, resentment builds... not a good thing

Legion

Banned
Oct 1, 2014
Oklahoma
I just ordered my first cycle. hopefully it's not crap or a scam. I just talked to my wife about it. she was against it at first because of the unknowns. i told her i was gonna order 2 test vial's just to see how my body responds and all. and she was for it.

Phospha$c3nts

Sep 10, 2014
The New World
There are times in life where you will need to lie. When it's with your wife, it should be as little as possible or even none.

You have to have a place of refuge, and it should be home.

that's my 2 phospha-cents

RIZDRAVER

Jan 13, 2005
I keep it from my wife not for fear of judgement. She already has an acute anxiety disorder. Thus, the idea of having illegal compounds within our residence would be enough to negatively effect her well being.

Some things genuinely are better out of sight, out of mind.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hi everyone :D

So I've never done a cycle before and I'm doing my research extensively before I start one, but what I am worried about is my wife noticing and asking questions when I do decide to do my 1st cycle.

I'm afraid she would notice when I start my 1st cycle.

Has anyone been confronted by their wife/ gf? and what did you do?:naughty1:

(I don't plan on starting my 1st cycle for awhile yet - till I've lost more weight)
About ME:
Height: 6' 1"
Weight 320 lbs
Bicep: 19"
Calf: 20"
Chest: 56"

I'm far from being in shape. People would call me a "big guy". I'm definitely done growing (height). My goal in (around 10 years or less) is to become an IFBB Pro. I figured with my genetics that I could really push the limits on size.

I workout every day (1 rest day each week). I do cardio and weights. I've been losing weight slowly (25 lbs the past 2 months) and will be continuing my workout.

I've changed my eating habits and have stuck to them and will continue. (No processed foods)

Also, I've been looking into DNP to help with the weight and I've read that having a higher BF % that there really isn't any side effects. Any suggestions/ thoughts?:confused:

DNP should ONLY be used by the well advanced. Stick with DIET,,CARDIO and WEIGHT TRAINING,,it will come off.